BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Works great in my daughters hair! Isn't heavy in the hair and it feels like it repairs. Smells nice and light. We use it in her hair every time she washes her hair. Would definitely recommend.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Every time I get out the shower I love to put this stuff in my hair. It keeps it soft & it smells great too! I also like using it before straightening or drying my hair. A little goes a long ways, you don't want to put too much of it it on or else your hair will get oily.
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
If you have damaged or frizzy hair, this product REALLY helps out! Don't apply too much as it can be greasy with build-up. Just a small pea-size amount focusing on the ends will do the trick just fine! Not only does it work, but it is very fragrant and smells amazing.
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
This is my holy grail must have hair product! Hands down this stuff is amazing. It gives me the best hair results ever, smells amazing and never lets me down. I use it on towel dried hair and it leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling so smooth. I recommend!
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
This is my best friend when it's time to straighten my hair. It does wonders keeps my hair from frying up and doesn't leave my hair all extra shinny or oily looking. Definitely worth the money.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
This was one of the first serums that i have ever used and i love it. It smells good and it last all day. I got it from various beauty supply stores. It can be on the pricier side but i think it is well worth the price. It adds shine and combats frizz.
Anjelica H.
my hair was so rough at one point during a time I bleached my hair. .y hair was truly a hit mess this stuff here saved my hair really!! Left my hair looking more alive then ever great buy.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I use this product almost every day! It smells so great and keeps my hair healthy. Every since I started using this products my hair seems less dry and damaged. It may be a bit pricey but I have found it cheaper at Marshall's/TJMaxx. Amazing product!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?