BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss my hair very smooth. I little bit goes a long way with the stuff and I use it only a couple times a week after a shower
Dominique V.
Greeley, CO
I love the way this product smells and it's very light weight doesn't weight down my hair and leaves it smelling so good :).
Loretta R.
Westville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Leaves my hair nice and silky. You just need a little bit. Don't overuse it or you're just wasting product.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so good smells great leaves your hair extremely soft smooth and shiny without getting it oily and feeling heavy
O G.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff use it every time I blow dry or straight in my hair keeps all the flyaways down my hair nice soft and shiny
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works but its so greasy you have to use it sparingly otherwise you'll have to wash your hair in a few days after use.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have product in my collection the smell is amazing and it makes my hair look so nice after i straighten in!
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this product. I use it after shampooing and after. I have curly hair and it reduces frizz and defines my curls too
Allison C.
It's good but not a great smell which throws me off, I feel like I smell like a salon all day . It's also pretty pricey.
Ashley N.
Norman
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great. Smooth... yea its up there in price but if you use alot of heat on your hair it's worth the price and smells good.