BY BIOSILK #26 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
My mom was using this on my hair before I even knew anything! I love to use it especially before a big event. It's so gentle and makes my hair so soft and such a little goes such a long way! I would and do recommend to everyone!
Gina F.
This serum worked pretty good on my processed, dry ends. But I have used better. I have tried this on wet hair before blow drying and also on dry hair to curb frizz. I wouldn't purchase again. I don't think it's worth its price.
Stacey L.
This serum is great. Kind of thick but good for helping the hair. A little expensive but well worth it. Plus, a little will go a long way! I would also use after a shower.. not so much on dry hair because it can get greasy.
Wendy L.
Bio silk hair care are my favorite products this is the only silk oil I use for my hair and I also only use their conditioner and shampoo. I would never even second guess using any other hair care products because I have done so in the past and nothing compares to Bio Silk!!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Biosilk is pricey, so it receives 4 stars from me because of that. Other than that it's a great product! I have curly hair that can get frizzy a lot and this helps take it. I also use this to give my hair some moisture before I straighten it.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Jasmine C.
This product is incredibly moisturizing and long-lasting. It helps my natural hair with frizz, boosts shine and hydrates the strands. You don't need a lot of this product to see a difference in your hair.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Works great in my daughters hair! Isn't heavy in the hair and it feels like it repairs. Smells nice and light. We use it in her hair every time she washes her hair. Would definitely recommend.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
If you have damaged or frizzy hair, this product REALLY helps out! Don't apply too much as it can be greasy with build-up. Just a small pea-size amount focusing on the ends will do the trick just fine! Not only does it work, but it is very fragrant and smells amazing.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?