BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
RJ P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my emergency go to oil. It works really well on both your skin and hair, its lightweight and the fragance is really nice.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So expensive but a little goes a long way with this product. Smells amazing. Best applied with wet hair. It tames it very well
Brittany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair feel SO silky! If I'm having a frizzy hair day a TINY amount of this goes a long way. It also smells so good
Mollie G.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped repair my hair one time after I accidentally fried it with my new straightener. Plus it smells really good!
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss my hair very smooth. I little bit goes a long way with the stuff and I use it only a couple times a week after a shower
Loretta R.
Westville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Leaves my hair nice and silky. You just need a little bit. Don't overuse it or you're just wasting product.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so good smells great leaves your hair extremely soft smooth and shiny without getting it oily and feeling heavy
Brooke V.
MONTROSE, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this serum. I have CURLY hair and it works wonders. I put it on wet hair as a detangler
Dominique V.
Greeley, CO
I love the way this product smells and it's very light weight doesn't weight down my hair and leaves it smelling so good :).
O G.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff use it every time I blow dry or straight in my hair keeps all the flyaways down my hair nice soft and shiny