BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This product makes my hair feel so healthy and revitalized with each use. This is perfect for all hair types.
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Product smells great & does it magic. I squeeze a dime size and rub all over the hair. Leaves my hair silky and soft
Amber R.
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
I use this all the time after heat styling, it has a nice fresh scent and helps calm my frizz!
O G.
O G.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff use it every time I blow dry or straight in my hair keeps all the flyaways down my hair nice soft and shiny
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff smells amazing! It makes your hair feel super silly and soft and helps with frizz!
Meneka W.
Meneka W.
Tallahassee , FL
This is a really great product to smoothen out your hair and use when styling. Good for the $
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
This is an awesome hair serum and really makes your hair feel smooth and silky and frizz free
Carey B.
Carey B.
Alvin
Stops frizz in its tracks. Expensive but it works. Does not leave hair feeling oily or heavy like other products
Ari E.
Ari E.
Love this. Put it in my hair before it air dries, before and after I straighten it or blow dry it
Haven C.
Haven C.
Naples, FL
Absolutely obsessed with this! It leaves my hair silky smooth and it smells great too!