BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asma S.
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Brittany M.
Norwood, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Shayla P.
corbin, Ky
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
This biosilk is so good keeps my hair silky soft and is very effective for my hair! It did meet my expectations my all means! I am a repeat user!
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Jenn M.
Midlothian
I have used this to help with flyaway hair and smooth the hair. Works as expected. Need to use only s little amount or could leave hair greasy.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Amazing! Simply amazing. Will leave you hair completely soft and almost completely tangle free all while helping to combat frizz from humidity.
Brittany V.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this products. It keeps my hair protected, and glistening without the heavy oily weight or texture. The smell is the best!
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
This brand is great. With this serum a little goes a long way. I keep it on hand for humid days. I always purchase it from my hair stylists.