BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa F.
Springfield, IL
Loooove this serum. Makes my hair able to get a comb through it and leaves it so soft and you dont need a lot of it
Nilma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this serum is amazing i love it and would recomend it i use it before using heat tools on my hair it is affordable
Katy R.
San Mateo, CA
Has an amazing scent!! Leaves hair super soft and shiny. Not bad of a price considering the quality. I love this!!
Kim W.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very frizzy hair and I use this is it's really makes a difference it's kind of expensive but it's worth it
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorites. It really tames my hair and the smell is amazing. I use this for everything
Carey B.
Alvin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stops frizz in its tracks. Expensive but it works. Does not leave hair feeling oily or heavy like other products
Tiffany B.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product would recommend a million times makes my hair smooth and healthy! Only con is how expensive it is
Dani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Can't live without it. It takes my hair, which is very curly and has a tendency to be frizzy.
Amy D.
Bremen, GA
Love this product. keeps my hair shiny and my wavy curls is tact. Would use it again. Love Love Love the smell.
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk Therapy is so amazing. A tiny dab will smooth your hair all day long. It makes my hair more manageable.