BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori H.
Lubbock, TX
Leaves hair silky soft and frizz-free. I have very curly and unruly hair and this helps it so much, use it before conditioner in the shower or after you step out on damp hair
Stephanie R.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This product has been a lifesaver! I truly believe this have prevented my hair from becoming dry and split. Not only does it smell good but it feels good on my hair. A little goes a long way so no need to have to repurchase as often!
Lacy S.
Marysville, WA
One of my daily go to products. I've been using Biosilk for about 20 years. A hairstylist used it on my hair once and it's been part of my daily routine ever since. Love!
Megan J.
watervliet
This isn’t too heavy, but it protects the hair and makes it so silky and smooth, and it smells nice and you can use it after for finishing shine and smoothing loose hairs
Meadow S.
This makes my thick hair feel like silk very gentle because it is just an oil and it is super long lasting and makes your have very shiny all day long there are no cons I can think of I would definitely recommend
Caroline H.
Bloomington, CA
I love it! This serum has a pleasant scent. The texture is very silky, not oily feeling. I apply it while my hair is still damp. After my hair has dried it makes my hair smooth and silky.
Jessica P.
This has been my go-to hair product for years. It's a little pricey, but it lasts a long time. A little goes a very long way, so don't overdo it. Adds the perfect amount of shine, and it smells amazing!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I love this serum!!! It smells amazing. This serum is not greasy so you can put it throughout your whole hair to control frizz. It is very light weight in your hair so it won't weigh it down through the day. It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it because this stuff is amazing. Plus you don't need a lot of the product so it will last for awhile.
Anabel M.
North Hollywood
I am absolutely in love with this product I straighten my hair almost every day and always use this serum. It helps with fly sways and it gives hair the perfect shine
Chelsea M.
I always need a silky serum to tame my fly aways. It is a post blow dry essential. I love the biosilk option because a little goes a long way! it is not my all time favorite because it can be a little weighty but I absolutely love it because it smells great and really gives my hair a good natural looking shine.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?