BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love this stuff hair feels like I just left the salon! Only downside is that it's pricey for every day use
Betty B.
Betty B.
nampa, ID
Smells so good and keeps your hair looking healthy, and shiny! Remember, a little goes a long way. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
I love this ! It makes your hair so shiny and smooth I think it helps with humidity to! I use it a couple times a week
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Greeley, CO
I love the way this product smells and it's very light weight doesn't weight down my hair and leaves it smelling so good :).
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Arlington , TX
I love this product. Been using it for years against frizz. It smells fantastic like all their products.
Katy R.
Katy R.
San Mateo, CA
Has an amazing scent!! Leaves hair super soft and shiny. Not bad of a price considering the quality. I love this!!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
I love biosilk everything but this is one of the must haves! It makes my hair super soft and looks much healthier after just one use!
Iris P.
Iris P.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. But a little goes a long way. The scent is subtle too
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Corning, NY
Amazing product would recommend a million times makes my hair smooth and healthy! Only con is how expensive it is
Carmelina P.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
Love this! Makes my hair soft and shiny! And it smell amazing! Totally recommend. A little pricey tho