BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea M.
I always need a silky serum to tame my fly aways. It is a post blow dry essential. I love the biosilk option because a little goes a long way! it is not my all time favorite because it can be a little weighty but I absolutely love it because it smells great and really gives my hair a good natural looking shine.
Samantha H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pros: Easy To Use; Effective; Good Value; Smells great; Gentle

I absolutely LOVE the Biosilk Serum!!! I have very very curly, long hair and have struggled forever to find the right serum. FOUND IT!!! It is just the right weight for my hair, not greasy and smells great!!! I use it alone or with my styling cream for added definition. Is is also great for flat ironing hair. I don't flat iron often, but this product helps tame and leaves my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down!!! A MUST have.
Rachel O.
Wow this stuff is awesome and is great for hair that is super tangled and hard to brush. This stuff makes your hair so soft and makes it look so clean and fresh.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I have thick wavy red hair. It will be 2 weeks after a trim and my hair is dry brittle and split again. I do nothing with my hair and i take care of it. This is the best serum for my split ends. It is the only serum i buy. Others for this price and cheaper are useless.
Monique B.
This is my go to product when I want to control my frizz when I'm flat ironing my hair. Not only does it work wonders but it smells so nice. It can be a little pricey but I found that if I go to Marshall's I can always find it for half of what is paid for it elsewhere.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This product has been around for over a decade and there's a reason why; this is the best and original hair serum that I use! It does not weigh my hair down. It does not leave my hair greasy. Such a small amount goes a very long way! I highly recommend this product!
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My scalp is very sensitive and prone to being dry and flaky. This helps absolutely so much. It's worth every penny. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way. The scent isn't overbearing. My hair feels so soft and silky afterwards. And my scalp is rehydrated and the pain I had is gone. I would recommend this product to anyone, always.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Thick product, too much does cause weight and greasiness. The smell is great when you use alittle and it provides a lot of shine and softness. I have it three stars because it is very easy to make the product feel very heavy and cause greasiness in your hair. I have thin hair so if you have thick hair I'm sure this product would work better for you
Alyssa F.
This was one of the first hair serums I ever owned and it will always be a favorite of mine! It leaves my strands feeling super silky soft and light, never weighed down. Its also important to me that it doesn't feel oily or make my hair look greasy.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
Amazing! I have trouble brushing my hair because it is color treated and this is the only product that I can use to allow me to brush my hair. It is quite pricey but it's worth it. It leaves your hair silky and shiny.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?