BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra A.
Pelham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. helps with frizz and helps calm my curls. it smells nice. i do think its a little too expensive, even the smallest bottle.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely wonderful. Provides huge amount of shine and helps tame frizz and fly-aways. Use in very small amounts for best results.
Maritza C.
Orange , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product, it smells so clean! It is a bit pricey because I used to use the Garnier one, it leaves my hair so soft.
Jenny N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love biosilk! It smells amazing and it really does make my thick coarse hair feel healthy and shiny and helps with frizz control bonus!!!
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live this stuff. I used it on my hair for awhile. It makes it silky smooth amazing to put it on after brushing your hair after showering.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love it make your hair so so soft and it smells so great it make your hair easy to brush. It's a little high but worth it
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 2nd all time favorite hair serum there is out there! Restores and strengthens my hair while making it soft and shiny as well!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair really silly and soft. I totally recommend this. It's worth the money. I received it as a gift and fell in love with it.
Betty B.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good and keeps your hair looking healthy, and shiny! Remember, a little goes a long way. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum