BY BIOSILK #56 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Biosilk is pricey, so it receives 4 stars from me because of that. Other than that it's a great product! I have curly hair that can get frizzy a lot and this helps take it. I also use this to give my hair some moisture before I straighten it.
Jasmine C.
This product is incredibly moisturizing and long-lasting. It helps my natural hair with frizz, boosts shine and hydrates the strands. You don't need a lot of this product to see a difference in your hair.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
If you have damaged or frizzy hair, this product REALLY helps out! Don't apply too much as it can be greasy with build-up. Just a small pea-size amount focusing on the ends will do the trick just fine! Not only does it work, but it is very fragrant and smells amazing.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Works great in my daughters hair! Isn't heavy in the hair and it feels like it repairs. Smells nice and light. We use it in her hair every time she washes her hair. Would definitely recommend.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
This is my best friend when it's time to straighten my hair. It does wonders keeps my hair from frying up and doesn't leave my hair all extra shinny or oily looking. Definitely worth the money.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Anjelica H.
my hair was so rough at one point during a time I bleached my hair. .y hair was truly a hit mess this stuff here saved my hair really!! Left my hair looking more alive then ever great buy.
Khine H.
Hayward , CA
I love the scent of it. Feels refreshed unlike unlike other serums. The scent stays longer in hair and keeps hair smells like you just got out of shower for a few hours after application! Love it!
Krista R.
Love this product only problem I have is it will sometimes leave your hair oily if accidentally using too much. Makes hair really shiny and silky. Keeps the frizz down