BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bremen, GA
Love this product. keeps my hair shiny and my wavy curls is tact. Would use it again. Love Love Love the smell.
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Candice T.
Candice T.
Hawthorne, CA
LOVE this stuff. It smooths my hair, has a great scent and leaves my hair looking shiny without being greasy.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
This stuff is amazing to use if you have frizzy and unmanageable hair. I shampoo and condition daily so this really saves my hair.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I love the way this shampoo lathers, it smells amazing, and leaves my hair soft, smooth, and feeling fabulous
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
This is my favorite detangler! Leaves my hair soft and smooth without looking oily. You can use wet or dry.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Loveland, OH
This stuff is LIFEEEEEEE. 10/10 would recommend. Just don't use too much of you'll end up with greasy hair.
Mia c.
Mia c.
Tucson , AZ
Great for dry hair only need a small amount of product keeps frizz down and doesn't leave hair looking oily
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Love this for smoothing my hair but it feels a bit greasy for me I think it's better for wavy or curly hair
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum not only does this leave my hair silky soft but without frizz and I love scent.