BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
I remember my mom would buy this product when I was a child and I absolutely love the smell! It always reminds me of her and I love how it makes your hair smell and feel. At least your hair feeling soft and has a really great since they even have sample size if you want to try I highly recommend to everyone! A little goes a long way especially after the shower. Definitely give it a try!
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
I put this at then ends of my hair after a shower and it keeps my ends moisturized and from getting split ends or breaking! Love biosilk! Have bought for years. Would recommend and would buy again.
Leigh P.
Absolutely love this product .... helps make my hair smooth and straight ! Also helps me get the tangles out after a shower ! My hair is super dry so this helps me so much ! It's expensive but it's a quality product , you get what you pay for .
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I had never experienced truly soft, buttery, silky hair until I tried this product. There is a reason why it is on the higher end of conditioners or serums. Your hair will thank you for it.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing if you have frizzy hair or broken or rough hair or get split ends frequently. It helps boost shine and helps tame flyaways and I tried this a few years ago and i loved it then and i love it now!
Melissa J.
Austin
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This product not only keeps my THICK hair manageable, it has helped with the growth. Cut my hair 3 months ago and it’s grown 4 inches, which for me has never been possible. My hair stylist recommended this just to help tame it a little and it has done wonders. I use it aftr a shower everyday, while my hair is damp and that’s about it! 😁
Kay S.
I have been using this since I got my hair pressed for the first time when I was 14. I use it with my wife to tame fly away too. I prefer Biosilk over Argon Oil or any other oil.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
It smells wonderful, makes your hair shine, sparkle & gets rid of frizz & flyaways! This product has been around for a loooong time & there's a reason for that! It's good stuff! Pricey but in this case, you get what you pay for. They've upgraded their packaging over the years, but it's still the same ol' Biosilk Silk Therapy on the inside, lol!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
This stuff is good no lie plus has an amazing smell but dont go to crazy with this or else your hair will end up looking oily and you dont want that but over all this stuff is amazing to give you that shiny just got of the salon hair if you havent tried this go out and get you some youll end up liking it just as much as i do
Rachel H.
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and it’s great for controlling those annoying flyaways. I like at put some in my hair prior to blow drying to allow it to work then I put on my make up afterwards I blow dry and style as usual and if I need more I’ll apply some after. A little goes a long way.