BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing hair serum, I put it on my ends while my hair is wet and it makes my hair so soft. My ends are very dry and damaged and this serum makes them so much better!
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product! I LOVE the sleekness. I use this all over my body including my face. Usually after I shower. It leaves your entire body from head to toe feeling super smooth.
Brenda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these because I feel like these are the only one that helps me and it smells great and has a great amonth and helps my hair I recommend this to anyone is looking for products I help your hair and hydration
Megan J.
watervliet
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn’t too heavy, but it protects the hair and makes it so silky and smooth, and it smells nice and you can use it after for finishing shine and smoothing loose hairs
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Biosilk serum is the best serum for my hair. I've tried a lot of different serums: from got2b to frizz eaze. Nothing works like this serum. I apply it after my shower and let my hair soak up all the goodness. When my hair dries it become easily manageable, so soft, and incredibly shiny! Can not recommend enough. Next time you're in need of a hair repair serum that really does a great job, this is it.
shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for close to 10 years and I swear by it. I have thick and sometimes unmanageable hair. It smells amazing and does and incredible job of smoothing and giving shine to almost any hair type. I've tried it on all my friends and no matter what hair type they have, they all loved it. It doesn't leave your hair greasy nor is it a heavy product. I especially find it works best after flat ironing my hair. Even when my hair was down to my waist, I only used a few drops so the bottle lasted forever.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
🙌 this is the all mighty Silk Therapy. We are inseparable! It goes where ever I go! Seriously though I can't live without this product. It does as its name says leaves your hair feeling like silk. I've used this for years, like since I was a teenager many moons ago. Now that I have extensions it's even more important to me. I use it every time I wash my hair. Ugh I can't say enough things about this!! I have straight thin hair FYI but I'm also oily, so I only apply this from about ear length down avoiding scalp but if you have a dry scalp and hair spread it all over!! I even use it on my skin. I literal bath my body in this stuff.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Biosilk Silk Therapy. I initially found a bottle in my moms cupboard when I was younger and haven't given it up since. Smells SO good. Makes my hair so soft and helps with my awful frizz. I have really thick hair and especially in hot weather it is really frizzy and dry, This product works wonders. It has a really unique bottle, distinguishable. This has saved me on several occasions when I could have had a really potentially bad hair day- on really important occasions. Instead- It looked amazing and soft and exactly what I wanted. Would recommend this product in a heartbeat. My daughter now uses mine.......
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LIVE by this product! I use it daily after I detangle my wet hair to strengthen and heal my ends. I also use this strong, and beautifully, scented product when I haven't showered and have to run out of the house. I recommend EVERYONE should have a bottle of this in their bathroom. HOWEVER, be careful, you literally only need a drop at first until you are comfortable with how this product works on YOUR hair. It is hella heavy so may only be useful to you on your ends. Whereas, my hair is super thirsty so I can use it from my neck area down to my ends. Cheers!
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute most amazing hair product I've ever used!!

I bleach my hair pretty regularly as well as have it toned. My hair dresser can make my hair look amazing and I try to recreate and it fails everytime.

My hair is extremely dry, thick, damaged, frizzy, and thinks that I wants to be wavy but it's not always sure. Biosilk has pretty much changed my hair. My ends are no longer split. My hair is shiny and I have no frizz. It's so much easier to comb and just manage in general. Plus, I love the smell. Wonderful product, just wish it wasn't so expensive!