BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LIVE by this product! I use it daily after I detangle my wet hair to strengthen and heal my ends. I also use this strong, and beautifully, scented product when I haven't showered and have to run out of the house. I recommend EVERYONE should have a bottle of this in their bathroom. HOWEVER, be careful, you literally only need a drop at first until you are comfortable with how this product works on YOUR hair. It is hella heavy so may only be useful to you on your ends. Whereas, my hair is super thirsty so I can use it from my neck area down to my ends. Cheers!
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The absolute most amazing hair product I've ever used!!

I bleach my hair pretty regularly as well as have it toned. My hair dresser can make my hair look amazing and I try to recreate and it fails everytime.

My hair is extremely dry, thick, damaged, frizzy, and thinks that I wants to be wavy but it's not always sure. Biosilk has pretty much changed my hair. My ends are no longer split. My hair is shiny and I have no frizz. It's so much easier to comb and just manage in general. Plus, I love the smell. Wonderful product, just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Bree F.
Bree F.
This is a go to hair product for me. Whether I am traveling or staying home I will always have a regular and travel size bio silk with me everywhere that I go. My grandmother and great grandmother used to use these products I love you shampoo and conditioner as well. The smell of these products just with in themselves as a reason to purchase! Very effective and very true to its name it is very silky and smells amazing leaves her feeling rejuvenated hydrated and moisturized! Very good for brittle damaged hair and safe for use on colored hair
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY
OMG! This is the best hair serum I ever used.
I have dry, highlighted medium fine shoulder length hair and this stuff works wonders!

Pros:
- easy to apply
- I can't feel it being applied to my hair (it doesn't weight them down, but I never apply too much)
- it makes my hair look healthier and easy to brush
- I love the smell
- bottle lasts forever

Cons:
- have to be careful to don't put out of the bottle too much (you don't need lots of it !)
- have to remember to shake bottle before getting some product out. No disappointments and I highly recommend.
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
I have been using this product for close to 10 years and I swear by it. I have thick and sometimes unmanageable hair. It smells amazing and does and incredible job of smoothing and giving shine to almost any hair type. I've tried it on all my friends and no matter what hair type they have, they all loved it. It doesn't leave your hair greasy nor is it a heavy product. I especially find it works best after flat ironing my hair. Even when my hair was down to my waist, I only used a few drops so the bottle lasted forever.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum I was introduced to this company when I was 15 years old, I'm now 37, I did a hair show with them in Des Moines. They colored our hair and used these products on us. This serum they told us we could use on our bodies as well and they're right. Ive been using it ever sense! If it's out of your price range you can check TJMaxx or Marshalls, they usually have them at discounted prices. But this stuff is so great for your hair and skin, I definitely recommend it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I know everyone likes to use the term Holy Grail lately but this is literally the Holy Grail of hair and skin care. I've been using this stuff since I was 15 and straightening my hair with my friends on the floor with a clothes iron! The smell is beautiful and it literally leaves your hair feeing like silk. Over the past 10 years so many hair oil products have come on the scene but this is the original and nothing can compare. It's very pricey but you can always find it for less at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Tania B.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
I really like this product. It helps with my frizzy hair. The effect last most of my day. It doesn't leave my hair looking really oily like other products and the best part is the scent. I love how it smells and the scent lasts on my hair until I wash it. It is expensive in my opinion because I can definitely go without, but I guess I would buy it again if I found it on sale or something.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
I have been using biosilk since I was 12 years old and I am 22 now! I it is such an amazing multipurpose product. I use it on my hair after I shower and a little goes a very long way. I use it after every time I shower before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair with a greasy/oily film, but it feel super soft and healthy. It helps with damaged/brittle hair, which is great. It isn't expensive for the quality so I definitely think it's worth it
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Yes, my prayers are answered, I have dyed my hair so much, that I'm not even sure of my natural color anymore but, this is just a miracle in a bottle, my hair felt like virgin hair again, so soft and smooth and smelt so sweet and floral like. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated, dry or frizzy hair.. I don't think there is a problem that couldn't be fixed with this little bottle maybe even world peace can be found in it ? Lol