BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra M.
Big bear lake, CA
I remember my mom would buy this product when I was a child and I absolutely love the smell! It always reminds me of her and I love how it makes your hair smell and feel. At least your hair feeling soft and has a really great since they even have sample size if you want to try I highly recommend to everyone! A little goes a long way especially after the shower. Definitely give it a try!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
One step closer to a silky, satiny, soft mane! A very little, goes a very long way though so I've used sparingly in my experience. I prefer this over other serums and hair oils I've tried because it doesn't weigh my already thick and heavy hair down! It just gives me a nice shine and it feels nourishing. I usually pick this up at TJ Maxx or places like that because it's cheaper there.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I love this product! I apply it after straightening my hair and it makes it unbelievably soft and shiny. A little bit of this product goes a very long way. I have very dry and brittle hair but this product makes it appear silky smooth and smell fantastic. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Nadine L.
Berwick
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
My go to serum!!! Love love love! Biosilk offers a lite which is great for me because I have fine hair! I apply is to towels dried hair then apply it one is it dry to tame my frizz! I would not change a thing about this product!
amanda t.
Akron
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I've been using this for about 3 years. Fell in love with this after my stylist used it in my hair and have to buy more when it's half way gone so I don't run out. Makes your hair feel so soft and look amazing, even use it on my daughters hair. The price is really good for the amount you get, usually around $15-$20 at target. I will always recommend this product!
Leigh P.
Absolutely love this product .... helps make my hair smooth and straight ! Also helps me get the tangles out after a shower ! My hair is super dry so this helps me so much ! It's expensive but it's a quality product , you get what you pay for .
Kayla W.
blue springs
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This works miracles for my hair. I have curly hair and my ends are frizzy. I only use this product on my ends because my scalp is oily. It is a little expensive but well worth the money. It is my miracle worker!!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I had never experienced truly soft, buttery, silky hair until I tried this product. There is a reason why it is on the higher end of conditioners or serums. Your hair will thank you for it.
HealthyFoods R.
Have been using this for years. The smells is so wonderful and lasts all day. Makes my hair so soft and healthier. It also helps my frizz which is a big deal since I have very curly hair. I typically pick it up at Marshall’s where it’s cheaper, but it’s also not too bad to purchase in salon. Will continue to use. It even works wonders on skin.
Lauryn C.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
I love this serum. It makes my hair sooo nice and smooth. I put it in before blow drying while my hair is wet, and again after I’ve finished straightening. Used this stuff forever!