BY BIOSILK #30 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My mother actually introduced it to me. It's not too heavy & doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, unlike a lot of other serums.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil! Biosilk smells really good. It leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. It also helps to hide any split ends and has frizz control.
Asma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Brittany M.
Norwood, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Jenn M.
Midlothian
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this to help with flyaway hair and smooth the hair. Works as expected. Need to use only s little amount or could leave hair greasy.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Simply amazing. Will leave you hair completely soft and almost completely tangle free all while helping to combat frizz from humidity.
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a life saver when I want to straighten my curly thick hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price isn't bat at all!