BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jana H.
Savannah, GA
this product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and this is definitely worth the price. his makes my not brushable hair brushable. i would definitely recommend to other and rebuy it for myself.
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN
This hair works well on my fine strands just difficult to find a product that works. It's a little bit pricey but use it sparingly. I do not recommend for humid climates as it may wear your hair down more
Connor J.
Cordova, TN
This is another one of those products that I will always keep in my cabinet - the Therapy Serum adds much needed moisture back to my hair (especially after I get it colored) and leaves my hair feeling softer and less dry! It doesn't weight your hair down and smells great too!
Shelby M.
Duluth, MN
Holy grail serum. Leaves my hair silky and soft without feeling greasy. Light feel and nice smell. I use it right out of the shower and a few days later when my hair is dry.
Kristbilly R.
Wasco, CA
This hair serum is the best!! It's a 100% for me because every since I've tried it at a young age I've never had a problem with it ever and my hair always smells amazing!!!
Tatum S.
This makes my hair look shiny and frizz free every time I use it. The only problem I have is that it makes it look and feel oily if I put too much or some on my scalp area.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Best product! I LOVE the sleekness. I use this all over my body including my face. Usually after I shower. It leaves your entire body from head to toe feeling super smooth.
Whitney F.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I think it also keeps my ends very moisturized and keeps them from breaking. I use it about twice a week and I find that this makes the bottle last a really long time.
Anastasiya A.
I love this product. One of the best protects on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I highly recommend it.
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love biosilk. I swear by it! It’s amazing for a little extra shine, or smoothing hair! Just don’t accidentally overuse it or you’ll have really greasy hair.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?