BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
This stuff is a miracle!!! My boyfriend's sister had it and i used it and O m g. My hair literally tells like silk
10/10
Maria S.
Maria S.
Savannah, GA
Running low but must get a new bottle today. I have curly hair so my hair dries out and fizzes real easy but this Tang's the wild Main.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I like this serum because it's very light weight for thin hair it great for fly away and doesn't leave the hair greasy
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Springfield, IL
Loooove this serum. Makes my hair able to get a comb through it and leaves it so soft and you dont need a lot of it
Nilma A.
Nilma A.
this serum is amazing i love it and would recomend it i use it before using heat tools on my hair it is affordable
Kim W.
Kim W.
Utica, NY
I have very frizzy hair and I use this is it's really makes a difference it's kind of expensive but it's worth it
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This product is one of my favorites. It really tames my hair and the smell is amazing. I use this for everything
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a must have product in my collection the smell is amazing and it makes my hair look so nice after i straighten in!
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bremen, GA
Love this product. keeps my hair shiny and my wavy curls is tact. Would use it again. Love Love Love the smell.