BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany W.
Hobart , IN
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I use this on my hair almost every day and sometimes on my skin. I love the smell and it’s not overwhelming. You only need a little bit to go a long way. Packaging is like any other hair care product.
Connor J.
Cordova, TN
This is another one of those products that I will always keep in my cabinet - the Therapy Serum adds much needed moisture back to my hair (especially after I get it colored) and leaves my hair feeling softer and less dry! It doesn't weight your hair down and smells great too!
Madison Y.
I have naturally curly hair and if i dont use this product my curls are a frizzy mess. I use about a quarter size drop and start at the end and work my way up to scalp. But i stay off the scalp with product. If you have curly hair i definitely recommend this product to you!
Shelby M.
Duluth, MN
Holy grail serum. Leaves my hair silky and soft without feeling greasy. Light feel and nice smell. I use it right out of the shower and a few days later when my hair is dry.
Tatum S.
This makes my hair look shiny and frizz free every time I use it. The only problem I have is that it makes it look and feel oily if I put too much or some on my scalp area.
Whitney F.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I think it also keeps my ends very moisturized and keeps them from breaking. I use it about twice a week and I find that this makes the bottle last a really long time.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Best product! I LOVE the sleekness. I use this all over my body including my face. Usually after I shower. It leaves your entire body from head to toe feeling super smooth.
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
This hair serum is the best!! It's a 100% for me because every since I've tried it at a young age I've never had a problem with it ever and my hair always smells amazing!!!
Phoenix L.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
Love this product! Smells sooo good and protects hair from heat damage and brings back any lost moisture. It’s a bit expensive which is why I didn’t give it the full 5 stars but it lasts long cause you only need very little!
Samantha H.
Minot , ND
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love biosilk. I swear by it! It’s amazing for a little extra shine, or smoothing hair! Just don’t accidentally overuse it or you’ll have really greasy hair.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?