BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even the smell reminds me of my childhood. My mother only used this product on my curls growing up. As I got older I found myself turning to it still.
Ingrid P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to love this, it's still good but I feel like there are better things out there. It does make it smooth but it also makes my hair look greasy.
Anamaria V.
Dayville, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only hair product I use.i usually use it when hair is towel dry and just style how ever. Doesn't leave your hair oily and you don't need a big amount
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil! Biosilk smells really good. It leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. It also helps to hide any split ends and has frizz control.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My mother actually introduced it to me. It's not too heavy & doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, unlike a lot of other serums.
Brittany M.
Norwood, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Asma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light