BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
I believe this stuff makes my hair dryer than average I have very damaged hair and don't think this is worth the money
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Smells absolutely wonderful. Provides huge amount of shine and helps tame frizz and fly-aways. Use in very small amounts for best results.
Phanie G.
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
BEST HAIR SERUM EVER! I DONT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING! IT LEAVE MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SHINY WITHOUT BEING OILY. I LOVE IT!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
This has been a life saver when I want to straighten my curly thick hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price isn't bat at all!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
This product is amazing!!! I use this everytime I straighten my hair. It makes my hair so soft, touchable, and shiny.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
This makes my hair so soft and shiny! It tames any frizzes, and flyaways. Price is well worth it for beautiful hair.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Jacksonville, AR
This really helped repair my hair one time after I accidentally fried it with my new straightener. Plus it smells really good!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love love love love it make your hair so so soft and it smells so great it make your hair easy to brush. It's a little high but worth it
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
Smells good. It dried my hair out more than it helped. The cool thing is u can use this on skin and moisturize that.
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
This one's a classic. It adds shine, sheen and a strength to the hair and makes it so managable. Outstanding product