BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
MONTROSE, CO
I can't say enough good things about this serum. I have CURLY hair and it works wonders. I put it on wet hair as a detangler
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Midlothian
I have used this to help with flyaway hair and smooth the hair. Works as expected. Need to use only s little amount or could leave hair greasy.
Louie M.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Kiss my hair very smooth. I little bit goes a long way with the stuff and I use it only a couple times a week after a shower
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Makes my hair feel like literal silk. Great smell, not too greasy feeling, and doesn't leave my hair looking overly oily.
amber t.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
I used to use this hair serum all the time and I loved it. I need to repurchase a new bottle because I really enjoyed it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Norman
Great. Smooth... yea its up there in price but if you use alot of heat on your hair it's worth the price and smells good.
Aleesia M.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this product. I use it after shampooing and after. I have curly hair and it reduces frizz and defines my curls too
Risa R.
Risa R.
Great for making my hair silky smooth. Love the smell and definitely long lasting. It is more on the pricey side though
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
I love this oil! Biosilk smells really good. It leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. It also helps to hide any split ends and has frizz control.
wendy d.
wendy d.
STAMFORD, CT
The fragance of this serum is lovely and it last a long time, i think the first time i bought this was back 10 yrs ago