BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
The best. Hands down. Makes hair silky and shiny and smells UHMAZING. Can be purchased at Ulta for a reasonable price. Word to the wise, don't overuse this product, a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will look oily.
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
I really like to use this after a hair cut. It makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. One con is that it is really oily so a small amount will do. A pro is that it'll last long because you don't need to use much product.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite product that always makes my hair feel silky soft. I used about a dime size 2-3 times a week after I wash and blow dry my hair. It's very accessible at drugstores and even hair salons sell them too.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love the biosilk serum! I have extremely curly and dry hair. Biosilk always makes my hair so soft without leaving me with an oily mess! I would defiantly recommend this product for curly hair.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I don't really understand why a lot of hairdressers don't like this stuff. When I had my hair dyed blonde several years ago, this was one of the few products that helped my hair look healthy still
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
This stuff smells really good, you can use it on your skin and hair, I would recommend using this after you've washed your hair. it doesnt leave a greasy feeling but it is very expensive.
April W.
Jacksonville
I'm in love with this stuff. I put a small bit in the palm of my hand and run it through the ends of my air drying hair before styling. The smell is amazing, the product really does make your hair silky.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Amazing stuff! Makes my hair sooo silky soft, and I have coarse & dry Asian hair. So gentle and doesn't feel too oily at all. I like to rub it in my towel dried hair before blowing out.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
You have to know the right amount to use. If you get even a little too much, your hair is super greasy and heavy. It smells good and it's long lasting, but you have to be careful with it
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Oldie but a goodie. I like having a big bottle on hand and a little goes a long way ! If I put too much in my hand I use it on my skin and it feels amazing ! Definitely multipurpose in my opinion. This is a staple.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?