BY BIOSILK #30 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shana F.
It's alright for fine hair like mine that likes to frizz. As long you do not put it on your roots. I love the smell though. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This makes my hair feel so silky and shiny! And I have very curly natural hair. This definitely keeps thefrizz at bay all day long! And the smell is amazing!!
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff you only need a dime size and it gives your hair a natural shine and it is one of the best smelling things that I've ever smelled
Kaylee O.
Graham, WA
I use this as a primer on my face, in my hair and in my babies hair, it's so light, you can't ever tell if you use too much, because it's so light in your hair
Savanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk smells good and makes my hair softer and more manageable. It’s a little more expensive than other serums but is worth the extra expense and then some!
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best treatment for you hair after showers I use this and blow dry and once I flatten my hair it's so silky I love it! Been using it for more than 10 years
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products ever. Definitely worth the money. So so good. It makes your hair feel literally like silk. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend.
Shauna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I not only have used this on my hair but on my body. My mother in law has horribly dry skin and this works great for her. No greasy residue on hair or skin.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for yearssssssss. Probably about since I was 9 years old (23 now) and I love it. It makes my hair so silky and soft. And it smells amazing!!
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Great product to have for hair. Just one drop keeps your hair shiny and soft. I apply this on my daughters hair after she showers and her hair is so soft.