BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Give this stuff 5 stars . One of the best serum I have ever used. Light weight feeling and doesn't make it feel greasy. Easy to bff to be to brush after applying.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I learned of this product through my hair stylist and it's my absolute favorite. A little goes a loooooong way! So use sparingly
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
LOVE IT LOVE IT SO LOVE IT OMG IT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY LONG HAIR....IT LEAVES MY HAIR SO BEAUTIFUL SMOOTH N HEALTHY LIKE NO TOMORROW
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Waynesboro, MS
My mom used this my entire childhood. I now know why. It's AMAZING!! And it smells so so good. Plus it's good for your skin too.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
This makes my hair feel SO silky! If I'm having a frizzy hair day a TINY amount of this goes a long way. It also smells so good
Asma S.
Asma S.
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
So expensive but a little goes a long way with this product. Smells amazing. Best applied with wet hair. It tames it very well
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
This stuff is so good smells great leaves your hair extremely soft smooth and shiny without getting it oily and feeling heavy
Loretta R.
Loretta R.
Westville, IL
Love this brand. Leaves my hair nice and silky. You just need a little bit. Don't overuse it or you're just wasting product.
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Lisle, IL
This is my go to for smoothing out all of my fly-aways. Whenever my hair air dries, it gets super fuzzy, and this fixes it right away!