BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bio silk hair care are my favorite products this is the only silk oil I use for my hair and I also only use their conditioner and shampoo. I would never even second guess using any other hair care products because I have done so in the past and nothing compares to Bio Silk!!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Biosilk is pricey, so it receives 4 stars from me because of that. Other than that it's a great product! I have curly hair that can get frizzy a lot and this helps take it. I also use this to give my hair some moisture before I straighten it.
Jasmine C.
This product is incredibly moisturizing and long-lasting. It helps my natural hair with frizz, boosts shine and hydrates the strands. You don't need a lot of this product to see a difference in your hair.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great in my daughters hair! Isn't heavy in the hair and it feels like it repairs. Smells nice and light. We use it in her hair every time she washes her hair. Would definitely recommend.
Anjelica H.
my hair was so rough at one point during a time I bleached my hair. .y hair was truly a hit mess this stuff here saved my hair really!! Left my hair looking more alive then ever great buy.
Krista R.
Love this product only problem I have is it will sometimes leave your hair oily if accidentally using too much. Makes hair really shiny and silky. Keeps the frizz down
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I have used biosilk serum in my hair for over a decade. It is so silky and smooth. It doesn't leave you hair oily or greasy. The shine in it brings out my natural highlights. I use this any time I plan on blow drying my hair.
Cassie W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee it! I totally forgot about this product. I use to use it a few years ago but I need to go pick it up again. It helps your hair from looking dry & brittle but Instead it looks smooth & silky.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pricy but totally worth it!! Smells great and keeps hair frizz free all day. Just apply it to damp hair and your all set. Been using it for years!!
Shana F.
It's alright for fine hair like mine that likes to frizz. As long you do not put it on your roots. I love the smell though. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum