BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
another one of my favorite leave in treatments. This is great for hair that needs hydration or those who bleach or dye hair! this is one of the best ones I have used!
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
I love these kind of products to finish off my hair! This one smells amazing and it feels like silk! Isn't heavy either! Would definitely buy again! Worth the money!
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
Was my favorite product growing up. Used it nearly everyday. Don't use it too much these days. But if definitely use it again. Tamed my strays and kept my hair soft.
Emma F.
San Antonio
This stuff is freaking amazing !!!if I could afford it I would only use this product for my hair!! I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel soooo hydrated and full!
Jessica N.
Maumee, OH
This is my favorite of all serums. It doesn't leave the heavy weighed down feeling. Its just enough to take away the frizz while adding softness and manageability.
Vergin R.
Dallas, TX
I like this product a lot . It keeps my hair soft and silky. It also makes my hair smell so good . It's not to oily. It's very gentle on the hair. I would definitely recommend it
Tori H.
Lubbock, TX
Leaves hair silky soft and frizz-free. I have very curly and unruly hair and this helps it so much, use it before conditioner in the shower or after you step out on damp hair
Stephanie R.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This product has been a lifesaver! I truly believe this have prevented my hair from becoming dry and split. Not only does it smell good but it feels good on my hair. A little goes a long way so no need to have to repurchase as often!
Lacy S.
Marysville, WA
One of my daily go to products. I've been using Biosilk for about 20 years. A hairstylist used it on my hair once and it's been part of my daily routine ever since. Love!
Megan J.
watervliet
This isn’t too heavy, but it protects the hair and makes it so silky and smooth, and it smells nice and you can use it after for finishing shine and smoothing loose hairs