BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
I love biosilk! It smells amazing and it really does make my thick coarse hair feel healthy and shiny and helps with frizz control bonus!!!
Kyleigh R.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Live this stuff. I used it on my hair for awhile. It makes it silky smooth amazing to put it on after brushing your hair after showering.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Wow this stuff is awesome and is great for hair that is super tangled and hard to brush. This stuff makes your hair so soft and makes it look so clean and fresh.
Maritza C.
Maritza C.
Orange , CA
I love the smell of this product, it smells so clean! It is a bit pricey because I used to use the Garnier one, it leaves my hair so soft.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
A little bit of this goes a long way. My favorite time to use this is right after a blow dry and style. This is the finishing product
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Makes my hair really silly and soft. I totally recommend this. It's worth the money. I received it as a gift and fell in love with it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
I learned about this product in 1999 and i have been using it since. Its one of my favorites to put on my hair when i straighten it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
This is my favorite product to stick in my hair after I wash it. It leaves my ends nice and soft and manageable in the coming days.
Biosilk Therapy My hair is no more smooth when I use this or another brand of shampoo with the keratin smooth conditioner.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this products. It keeps my hair protected, and glistening without the heavy oily weight or texture. The smell is the best!