BY BIOSILK #31 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany V.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this products. It keeps my hair protected, and glistening without the heavy oily weight or texture. The smell is the best!
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a life saver when I want to straighten my curly thick hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price isn't bat at all!
Alexandra A.
Pelham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. helps with frizz and helps calm my curls. it smells nice. i do think its a little too expensive, even the smallest bottle.
Maritza C.
Orange , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product, it smells so clean! It is a bit pricey because I used to use the Garnier one, it leaves my hair so soft.
Kia V.
Seattle, WA
I used this after I towel dried my hair and it made it easier to comb through. Didn't feel like there was a significant change in my hair.
Stephanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely wonderful. Provides huge amount of shine and helps tame frizz and fly-aways. Use in very small amounts for best results.
Jenny N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love biosilk! It smells amazing and it really does make my thick coarse hair feel healthy and shiny and helps with frizz control bonus!!!
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love it make your hair so so soft and it smells so great it make your hair easy to brush. It's a little high but worth it
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live this stuff. I used it on my hair for awhile. It makes it silky smooth amazing to put it on after brushing your hair after showering.