BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
As much as I get my hair done I love this product. I use it often it leaves my hair feeling fabulous like I just left the salon. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this
Ana D.
Jacksonville
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I LOVE Biosilk Therapy Serum it is gentle on my hair and keeps it shiny and soft. Yes I have used this product for years now. Ulta beauty is where I get my Biosilk products. I recommend to everyone.
Melissa F.
This is a great product for every day use for my thick fairly coarse hair. When I use it and then flat iron my hair, it looks and feels like silk. It's not to greasy but imagine it would be with thin oily hair.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Really great for when I need shine to my curls/waves. I do think that it makes my hair feel a little oily and doesn't soak in. I do like it for immediate help with shine for my ends but feels kinda heavy
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Love to apply this to the ends of my hair especially when wearing my hairs natural curls. A little goes a long way not need to cake on. It smells great and lasts a long time so it's worth the buy.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
This stuff keeps my hair so smooth and sleek. I love it so much. I used to swear by silk infusion, but when I started using this stuff, it’s absolutely amazing. And my hair has never felt better
Jennifer L.
Use to use this all the time when I was younger. I'd use a little bit and got an amazing look. Nice, smooth and silky. But after having kids and my hair changing it wasn't doing the job anymore.
Nadine L.
Berwick
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
My go to serum!!! Love love love! Biosilk offers a lite which is great for me because I have fine hair! I apply is to towels dried hair then apply it one is it dry to tame my frizz! I would not change a thing about this product!
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
The best. Hands down. Makes hair silky and shiny and smells UHMAZING. Can be purchased at Ulta for a reasonable price. Word to the wise, don't overuse this product, a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will look oily.
Erica A.
San antonio, TX
I really like to use this after a hair cut. It makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. One con is that it is really oily so a small amount will do. A pro is that it'll last long because you don't need to use much product.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?