BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This has been my go-to hair product for years. It's a little pricey, but it lasts a long time. A little goes a very long way, so don't overdo it. Adds the perfect amount of shine, and it smells amazing!
Ieva V.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the best products ever. Definitely worth the money. So so good. It makes your hair feel literally like silk. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I think it also keeps my ends very moisturized and keeps them from breaking. I use it about twice a week and I find that this makes the bottle last a really long time.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Amazing! Simply amazing. Will leave you hair completely soft and almost completely tangle free all while helping to combat frizz from humidity.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
North Hollywood
I am absolutely in love with this product I straighten my hair almost every day and always use this serum. It helps with fly sways and it gives hair the perfect shine
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff. My mother actually introduced it to me. It's not too heavy & doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, unlike a lot of other serums.
Nella E.
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
This brand is great. With this serum a little goes a long way. I keep it on hand for humid days. I always purchase it from my hair stylists.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
I love biosilk! It smells amazing and it really does make my thick coarse hair feel healthy and shiny and helps with frizz control bonus!!!
Kia V.
Kia V.
Seattle, WA
I used this after I towel dried my hair and it made it easier to comb through. Didn't feel like there was a significant change in my hair.