BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Bristol, tn
This smells fresh but borderline grandma-esque lol. That’s the only downside. I use this on my hair after the shower on wet, damp, or dry hair I also use it on my dry skin patches it’s really a great product.
Nakia P.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
This stuff is amazing! It smells like a dreams and works wonders on your hair. Keeps is soft and sleek and makes it smell amazing! A bit pricey but definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to others!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I love this product! I put it in my hair after I straighten it for maximum shine! It only takes a small dab so becarefuly with it don't want your hair to look oily a little goes a long way a smells great too!
Nikki A.
Amazing stuff! I remember seeing this on my mothers vanity and always using just a little so she wouldn't notice. It brings life back to any dull hair. Helps eliminate frizz with out building up harsh residue.
Adriana T.
California
I don't like the smell. The texture of the product is thick and sticky, like honey. It's way too heavy for my hair and I have thick curly hair. So I couldn't imagine someone with thin straight hair being able to use this. Do not recommend.
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Bio silk silk therapy serum is a great protect. It protects your hair, reduces frizz and keeps your style in place. The bottle lasts forever, be careful not to use too much product or your hair will look oily.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I love this serum, I've used this for a long time now and it's pretty good. It helps me with my frizzy hair and it smells lovely! It's a good value for your money. I definitely would use and buy this again!
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I love this product. I use it daily and especially after heat treatment. It makes my hair softer instantly. I would definitely purchase this product again and again. It exceeded my expectations. Love this.
Courtlin G.
Clayton, NC
I use to use this as a kid when my mother would blowndry my crazy curly hair! It smells amazing and works just as amazing. It's very expensive but you get what you pay for, quality! I can't get over the smell!
Josephine S.
My favorite hair serum! This bottle lasts me so long because a little bit of this product really goes a long way! I find my self always going back to this product when I need a good serum for dry ends or fly always!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?