BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meadow S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my thick hair feel like silk very gentle because it is just an oil and it is super long lasting and makes your have very shiny all day long there are no cons I can think of I would definitely recommend
Caroline H.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! This serum has a pleasant scent. The texture is very silky, not oily feeling. I apply it while my hair is still damp. After my hair has dried it makes my hair smooth and silky.
Jessica P.
This has been my go-to hair product for years. It's a little pricey, but it lasts a long time. A little goes a very long way, so don't overdo it. Adds the perfect amount of shine, and it smells amazing!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum!!! It smells amazing. This serum is not greasy so you can put it throughout your whole hair to control frizz. It is very light weight in your hair so it won't weigh it down through the day. It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it because this stuff is amazing. Plus you don't need a lot of the product so it will last for awhile.
Anabel M.
North Hollywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product I straighten my hair almost every day and always use this serum. It helps with fly sways and it gives hair the perfect shine
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always need a silky serum to tame my fly aways. It is a post blow dry essential. I love the biosilk option because a little goes a long way! it is not my all time favorite because it can be a little weighty but I absolutely love it because it smells great and really gives my hair a good natural looking shine.
Samantha H.
Santa barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: Easy To Use; Effective; Good Value; Smells great; Gentle

I absolutely LOVE the Biosilk Serum!!! I have very very curly, long hair and have struggled forever to find the right serum. FOUND IT!!! It is just the right weight for my hair, not greasy and smells great!!! I use it alone or with my styling cream for added definition. Is is also great for flat ironing hair. I don't flat iron often, but this product helps tame and leaves my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down!!! A MUST have.
Rachel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this stuff is awesome and is great for hair that is super tangled and hard to brush. This stuff makes your hair so soft and makes it look so clean and fresh.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product when I want to control my frizz when I'm flat ironing my hair. Not only does it work wonders but it smells so nice. It can be a little pricey but I found that if I go to Marshall's I can always find it for half of what is paid for it elsewhere.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick wavy red hair. It will be 2 weeks after a trim and my hair is dry brittle and split again. I do nothing with my hair and i take care of it. This is the best serum for my split ends. It is the only serum i buy. Others for this price and cheaper are useless.