BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite product that always makes my hair feel silky soft. I used about a dime size 2-3 times a week after I wash and blow dry my hair. It's very accessible at drugstores and even hair salons sell them too.
Lorena  .
Van Nuys, CA
I have been using this for over 10 years. I love this product. It leaves my hairs so silky and shiny. I have recommended this to a lot of my friends and family and they still use it as well.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love the biosilk serum! I have extremely curly and dry hair. Biosilk always makes my hair so soft without leaving me with an oily mess! I would defiantly recommend this product for curly hair.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
You could also used on your skin it makes everything feel like silk. One of the good thing you could find this product at any local grocery store on the hair aisle with an affordable price.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I don't really understand why a lot of hairdressers don't like this stuff. When I had my hair dyed blonde several years ago, this was one of the few products that helped my hair look healthy still
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
This stuff smells really good, you can use it on your skin and hair, I would recommend using this after you've washed your hair. it doesnt leave a greasy feeling but it is very expensive.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
You have to know the right amount to use. If you get even a little too much, your hair is super greasy and heavy. It smells good and it's long lasting, but you have to be careful with it
Xao X.
Amazing stuff! Makes my hair sooo silky soft, and I have coarse & dry Asian hair. So gentle and doesn't feel too oily at all. I like to rub it in my towel dried hair before blowing out.
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Oldie but a goodie. I like having a big bottle on hand and a little goes a long way ! If I put too much in my hand I use it on my skin and it feels amazing ! Definitely multipurpose in my opinion. This is a staple.
Valerie V.
Brandon, FL
My hair felt very weighed down & greasy after applying this to my hair. I have very wavy thick hair & it made me feel like my hair looked greasy all over. Very pleasant scent though.