BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
I have been using this Biosilk oil product for as long as I can remember. I remember my mom used to braid my hair and then the next day, down and put some oil in it to make it shine
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Smells sooo good ! And it works. Make my hair silky smooth, but not greasy. It keeps my hair moisturized all day and I have a ton of hair! I love that A little bit goes a long ways!
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
This stuff is amazing. It last forever and smell so good. Don't use to much cause it could make your hair look a little oily. I used to use it about once a day after I got out the shower and my hair was dry.
Nicky B.
Brentwood, TN
This hair works well on my fine strands just difficult to find a product that works. It's a little bit pricey but use it sparingly. I do not recommend for humid climates as it may wear your hair down more
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
this product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and this is definitely worth the price. his makes my not brushable hair brushable. i would definitely recommend to other and rebuy it for myself.
Connor J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is another one of those products that I will always keep in my cabinet - the Therapy Serum adds much needed moisture back to my hair (especially after I get it colored) and leaves my hair feeling softer and less dry! It doesn't weight your hair down and smells great too!
Whitney F.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I think it also keeps my ends very moisturized and keeps them from breaking. I use it about twice a week and I find that this makes the bottle last a really long time.
Tatum S.
This makes my hair look shiny and frizz free every time I use it. The only problem I have is that it makes it look and feel oily if I put too much or some on my scalp area.
Anastasiya A.
I love this product. One of the best protects on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I highly recommend it.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
another one of my favorite leave in treatments. This is great for hair that needs hydration or those who bleach or dye hair! this is one of the best ones I have used!