BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Give this stuff 5 stars . One of the best serum I have ever used. Light weight feeling and doesn't make it feel greasy. Easy to bff to be to brush after applying.
Wendy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bio silk hair care are my favorite products this is the only silk oil I use for my hair and I also only use their conditioner and shampoo. I would never even second guess using any other hair care products because I have done so in the past and nothing compares to Bio Silk!!
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I have used biosilk serum in my hair for over a decade. It is so silky and smooth. It doesn't leave you hair oily or greasy. The shine in it brings out my natural highlights. I use this any time I plan on blow drying my hair.
Shana F.
It's alright for fine hair like mine that likes to frizz. As long you do not put it on your roots. I love the smell though. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff you only need a dime size and it gives your hair a natural shine and it is one of the best smelling things that I've ever smelled
Kaylee O.
Graham, WA
I use this as a primer on my face, in my hair and in my babies hair, it's so light, you can't ever tell if you use too much, because it's so light in your hair
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best treatment for you hair after showers I use this and blow dry and once I flatten my hair it's so silky I love it! Been using it for more than 10 years
Savanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk smells good and makes my hair softer and more manageable. It’s a little more expensive than other serums but is worth the extra expense and then some!
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products ever. Definitely worth the money. So so good. It makes your hair feel literally like silk. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for yearssssssss. Probably about since I was 9 years old (23 now) and I love it. It makes my hair so silky and soft. And it smells amazing!!