BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanna H.
Amazing product. Great for curly or straight hair. Works as a heat protectant for straightening and as an everyday leave in. I only use a very minimal amount mixed with coconut oil to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I think this is the original best serum for hair ever. It makes hair completely frizz free and amazingly shiny. It makes hair stay in place but it is not greasy. Very amazing product that I will always recommend to others
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
This is always the best go-to shine, frizz control... seriously a little drop rub it in wet hair & style--- my hair never looks as good as when I use this stuff. Put a little more after if you want a real silky shine.
khrystal M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I really love this product by biosilk. I love the scent and I love the texture which are two big things in my book. I put a little bit in my palm and rub it through my hair and a little goes a long way. Leaves hair silky.
Jacqlyn E.
Fair oaks, CA
The ultimate go-to. I remember saving money with my cousin as young teens to share a bottle of this. It makes your hair so shiny and smell great without wearing it down. If you want model status hair, biosilk is a MUST.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are use this every day after I get out of the shower. It helps my hair retain its natural moisture without it feeling oily or greasy. I've been using this product for almost 10 years now and it has never let me down.
Amber S.
Orlando, FL
I use to apply this prior to putting any heat in my hair along with helping me take down my natural styles to prevent frizzing from happening. It had nice scent and really 2 drops is all that's needed for my entire head.. Love it and will continue to use
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?