BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
This stuff is amazing. It smells great and makes your hair and extremely soft and shiny. Great for all hair types but don't put too much on lily hair.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Sandi Lynn C.
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Even the smell reminds me of my childhood. My mother only used this product on my curls growing up. As I got older I found myself turning to it still.
Meadow S.
Meadow S.
This makes my thick hair feel like silk very gentle because it is just an oil and it is super long lasting and makes your have very shiny all day long there are no cons I can think of I would definitely recommend
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
I have used Biosilk for 14 years. It never fails me when I want to straighten my hair or go with the flow of things. It smells amazing and keeps those frizzy fly aways at bay all day
Ingrid P.
Ingrid P.
I use to love this, it's still good but I feel like there are better things out there. It does make it smooth but it also makes my hair look greasy.
Shana F.
Shana F.
Forest Hill, TX
It's alright for fine hair like mine that likes to frizz. As long you do not put it on your roots. I love the smell though. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Ooo, I love this Serum. I use it on our hair, on the very ends and regrowth to keep them healthy. Not greasy, smells good! And a little goes a long way.
Sidney T.
Sidney T.
Although it makes my hair silky smooth, it also makes my hair oily very quickly so I'd have to wash it out by the next day. I recommend it only if you have very dry or damaged hair
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Bloomington, CA
I love it! This serum has a pleasant scent. The texture is very silky, not oily feeling. I apply it while my hair is still damp. After my hair has dried it makes my hair smooth and silky.