BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
This product is so great for my hair. It leaves my hair so shiny and looking healthy. I ordered it online because it had great reviews. I use very little amount because a little goes a long way with this product.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I used to live for this stuff but now I find it too oily and heavy for my liking, I still own it and use it on occasion but you really have to be careful how much you use. It does work to tame my sometimes unruly hair.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I put this oil on the ends of my hair after I wash it and after I style it it has a nice sent it doesn't smell nasty I buy it at my hair salon it has like a thick oil Texter and I would recommend this to others
Rachel C.
This stuff is magic in a bottle... awesome with frizz and curly and wavy hair! Little goes a long way. Doesn't really have a smell. It it a little pricey but worth it so I recommend to others for the the quality
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This is absolutely my favorite item by biosilk and it keeps my hair looking great even after using a straightener and it looks healthy and shiny. I usually buy biosilk at Target or JcPenny when they have a good sale
Savannah R.
The Colony, TX
Nothing smells better or works better on my frizzy hair. You can apply it to towel dried or completely dry hair and it never leaves my hair oily. Love this product. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Sometimes my hair just needs a little help. This gives me extra moisture when I'm struggling with dry hair from overworking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to achieve soft, silky locks!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I love this product! I put it in my hair after I straighten it for maximum shine! It only takes a small dab so becarefuly with it don't want your hair to look oily a little goes a long way a smells great too!
bailey m.
casper
my favorite product to put into my hair. put i quarter sized amount in my hair after every shower and my hair has grown a noticeable amount and it stays so soft my boyfriend loves it. i would highyl recommend
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Freaking love it! I use this in conjunction with bio silk shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels healthy and beautiful and easy to manage. This serum lasts forever because you only need to use a small amount.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?