BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sooo good ! And it works. Make my hair silky smooth, but not greasy. It keeps my hair moisturized all day and I have a ton of hair! I love that A little bit goes a long ways!
Nicky B.
Brentwood, TN
This hair works well on my fine strands just difficult to find a product that works. It's a little bit pricey but use it sparingly. I do not recommend for humid climates as it may wear your hair down more
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and this is definitely worth the price. his makes my not brushable hair brushable. i would definitely recommend to other and rebuy it for myself.
Connor J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another one of those products that I will always keep in my cabinet - the Therapy Serum adds much needed moisture back to my hair (especially after I get it colored) and leaves my hair feeling softer and less dry! It doesn't weight your hair down and smells great too!
Whitney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I think it also keeps my ends very moisturized and keeps them from breaking. I use it about twice a week and I find that this makes the bottle last a really long time.
Tatum S.
This makes my hair look shiny and frizz free every time I use it. The only problem I have is that it makes it look and feel oily if I put too much or some on my scalp area.
Anastasiya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. One of the best protects on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I highly recommend it.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair very soft and smooth. I didnt like it because it made my hair oily and flat though so unless you want flat and shiny hair i wouldn't recommend this.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is the bomb! Doesn't weigh my hair down,never gets oily ,the best smell ever, and you can also use it on your body! Works great on your legs after a shave!
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
another one of my favorite leave in treatments. This is great for hair that needs hydration or those who bleach or dye hair! this is one of the best ones I have used!