BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Love to apply this to the ends of my hair especially when wearing my hairs natural curls. A little goes a long way not need to cake on. It smells great and lasts a long time so it's worth the buy.
Danielle A.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I first started using this about 10 years ago and have loved it every since. If you are looking for something to restore the shine to your hair and help with frizz this is a great product for that.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
One of my favorite hair serums! It makes my hair look sleek and shiny. It smells absolutely wonderful! It is decently priced and a little bit goes a long way! A bottle can last me up to 6 months.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
The best. Hands down. Makes hair silky and shiny and smells UHMAZING. Can be purchased at Ulta for a reasonable price. Word to the wise, don't overuse this product, a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will look oily.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
My favorite product that always makes my hair feel silky soft. I used about a dime size 2-3 times a week after I wash and blow dry my hair. It's very accessible at drugstores and even hair salons sell them too.
Lorena  .
Van Nuys, CA
I have been using this for over 10 years. I love this product. It leaves my hairs so silky and shiny. I have recommended this to a lot of my friends and family and they still use it as well.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love the biosilk serum! I have extremely curly and dry hair. Biosilk always makes my hair so soft without leaving me with an oily mess! I would defiantly recommend this product for curly hair.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
You could also used on your skin it makes everything feel like silk. One of the good thing you could find this product at any local grocery store on the hair aisle with an affordable price.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I don't really understand why a lot of hairdressers don't like this stuff. When I had my hair dyed blonde several years ago, this was one of the few products that helped my hair look healthy still
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
This stuff smells really good, you can use it on your skin and hair, I would recommend using this after you've washed your hair. it doesnt leave a greasy feeling but it is very expensive.