BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
I looove this oil to smooth out my hair. I use it to refresh my hair the day after wash day, use it to finger out my curls while keeping them smooth, use it to calm down my frizz, and so much more. It really is a great hair oil.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Lillian C.
Jacksonville
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I absolutely love this product for humid days. My hair is naturally thick and curly and as soon as I put any type of heat to it, it breaks and poofs up. With this product I am able to keep my hair shiny and healthy while keeping my hair smooth and frizz free!
Breanna H.
Amazing product. Great for curly or straight hair. Works as a heat protectant for straightening and as an everyday leave in. I only use a very minimal amount mixed with coconut oil to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
clarissa a.
Houston
i love this serum. leaves hair feeling great. the smell is not bad at all. it’s kinda expensive but i get mine at marshall’s or tjmaxx for a more affordable price.
Nataly D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using this product ever since I was a little girl. I especially love this product for after you flat iron or blow dry your hair. It is very good at friz control also. A plus is it smells amazing. I would buy this again of course, my mom keeps backups around the house so we never run out
Amber S.
Winter Park, FL
I use to apply this prior to putting any heat in my hair along with helping me take down my natural styles to prevent frizzing from happening. It had nice scent and really 2 drops is all that's needed for my entire head.. Love it and will continue to use
Robin R.
I got a sample of this product a few months ago at a salon after I got my hair colored. First off, it smells like a dream. Second (and most importantly) it made my hair look and feel glossy and healthy. No frizz, no dry ends. It kept my color looking fresh for much longer than if I hadn't used it. A+!!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?