BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
I just love the smell of Biosilk in my hair! With all the processing, drying and heat I put on my hair I can really tell a difference by using this gentle serum to keep my hair protected from the elements it is exposed to.
Aracely S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
I DONT need a straightener anymore. After I shower, I apply the Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum and brush my hair with it. Once my hair drys up, I apply a little more product, and my hair straightens itself up.
Ashley G.
I love this! It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft! It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small amount. I got mine from target. Use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go to serum on wash day before I blow dry. It's extremely light weight but tames your hair and adds HELLA shine! Makes hair so much smoother and manageable. Doesn't weight your hair down or make it appear greasy.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I use this every night after my shower. Smells incredible and keeps my hair smooth and soft. Especially since I work outside in the sun all day! I would recommend to anyone having issues with frizzy or hard to manage hair.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
I looove this oil to smooth out my hair. I use it to refresh my hair the day after wash day, use it to finger out my curls while keeping them smooth, use it to calm down my frizz, and so much more. It really is a great hair oil.
Breanna H.
Newport news , VA
Amazing product. Great for curly or straight hair. Works as a heat protectant for straightening and as an everyday leave in. I only use a very minimal amount mixed with coconut oil to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I think this is the original best serum for hair ever. It makes hair completely frizz free and amazingly shiny. It makes hair stay in place but it is not greasy. Very amazing product that I will always recommend to others
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?