BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
another one of my favorite leave in treatments. This is great for hair that needs hydration or those who bleach or dye hair! this is one of the best ones I have used!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I only used this once.. not sure why I never repurchased but it made my hair feel so hydrated after using it sand not greasy! I bought a whole bird set with this in it
LAUREN C.
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
This is always the best go-to shine, frizz control... seriously a little drop rub it in wet hair & style--- my hair never looks as good as when I use this stuff. Put a little more after if you want a real silky shine.
Marisella L.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
Was my favorite product growing up. Used it nearly everyday. Don't use it too much these days. But if definitely use it again. Tamed my strays and kept my hair soft.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
I love these kind of products to finish off my hair! This one smells amazing and it feels like silk! Isn't heavy either! Would definitely buy again! Worth the money!
Jordan I.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
You have to know the right amount to use. If you get even a little too much, your hair is super greasy and heavy. It smells good and it's long lasting, but you have to be careful with it
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Maumee, OH
This is my favorite of all serums. It doesn't leave the heavy weighed down feeling. Its just enough to take away the frizz while adding softness and manageability.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I tried this in a sample size and loved how soft it made my hair. I found it worked very gently at taming frizz and adding shine to my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to tame frizz and wants to add shine and softness to their hair.
Kaylee O.
Kaylee O.
Graham, WA
I use this as a primer on my face, in my hair and in my babies hair, it's so light, you can't ever tell if you use too much, because it's so light in your hair
Kels L.
Kels L.
I absolutely love this stuff you only need a dime size and it gives your hair a natural shine and it is one of the best smelling things that I've ever smelled