BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
This product for me isn't the greatest but my mother in law swears by it. I'm not to keen on the smell of it, which is kind of like a hair spray but it also weighs my hair down a little. I wouldn't buy again.
April W.
Jacksonville
I'm in love with this stuff. I put a small bit in the palm of my hand and run it through the ends of my air drying hair before styling. The smell is amazing, the product really does make your hair silky.
Quynh H.
Smells soo good! And makes hair feel super luxurious and hydrated. I always put a time amount on damp hair after I shower. 1 bottle will last a long time so it's totally worth it. Would always buy again.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
I use it daily after my shower and before my blow out it's perfect to get the tangles out smooth flyaways and make your hair smooth soft and silky I've been using it daily for over 10 years so I love it
Tammy S.
['Bristol', 'IN'], IN
My hairstylist uses this in my hair after each appointment and it makes my hair look and feel amazing! After all of the color and styling my hair would feel extremely dry but this serum brings it back to life!
Lauren F.
Love how soft and silky this made my hair. Perfect as a pre blowdry/hot tool treatment. A little goes a long way or you'll end up with greasy locks. The scent it neutral and in my opinion inoffensive.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Really great for when I need shine to my curls/waves. I do think that it makes my hair feel a little oily and doesn't soak in. I do like it for immediate help with shine for my ends but feels kinda heavy
Melissa F.
This is a great product for every day use for my thick fairly coarse hair. When I use it and then flat iron my hair, it looks and feels like silk. It's not to greasy but imagine it would be with thin oily hair.
Erica A.
San Antonio , TX
I really like to use this after a hair cut. It makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. One con is that it is really oily so a small amount will do. A pro is that it'll last long because you don't need to use much product.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
As much as I get my hair done I love this product. I use it often it leaves my hair feeling fabulous like I just left the salon. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this