BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget A.
Theodore, AL
This will leave your hair feeling nice and soft and it smells really good, I have been using this product since I was 9 and it's still working for me and it definetly helps with the frizzies
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Silk Therapy Serum! You use just a tiny amount, like the size of a dime, and it leaves your hair so soft and perfect. I have fine hair and it doesn't make it greasy, unless you use too much. I get it at TJ Maxx for a great price!
Emma R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I love this serum, I use a dime sized amount on wet hair as a heat protectant! It always leaves me hair silky, plus it smells nice! The only downside is that is can leave an oily residue if I apply the serum to close to my roots
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
Okay let's start off by the scent, it's amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft throughout the day. This is one of my favorite hair products. I noticed that it protects my hair from damage and gives it volume. I will continue using it.
Cherise M.
This stuff smells amazing! I wish I could put it on every part of my body. I have fine hair so I can only put it on my ends. I use it when using hot tools or just out of the shower and let air dry. Leaves my hair smelling good and shiny.
Tori P.
I like this serum it does help prevent breaking of my hair. I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair but I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair. It goes a long way so only adding a small drop to your hair is enough!
Shelley A.
Boston
I have been using this for years. I have my girls hooked too. It’s heavy and gives amazing shine. I sometimes use it to make sleek ponytails. It’s also great for heat tool hair protection. A must for anyone that flatirons their hair.
Abbey M.
Chamblee, GA
I LOVE this product. My mom always used it when I was little and I would ask her to put it in my hair! It makes my hair so shiny, and the smell is AMAZING. I use his product daily. I have bought 2 or 3 bottles, it lasts a long time!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My mother used his all the time and I remember for a while I used it too. It's honestly so luxurious in my opinion. It's a bit pricey but I knew it was good for my hair and worked. I'd definitely buy it again. It also smelled nice!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
When I discovered this product and tried it, it was like I had discovered a lost treasure!
I had been having so many misses in finding a product to tame my frizzies from my over processed hair.
This performed a miracle!
Soft, smooth and silky hair from just the tiniest amount.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?