BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This is absolutely my favorite item by biosilk and it keeps my hair looking great even after using a straightener and it looks healthy and shiny. I usually buy biosilk at Target or JcPenny when they have a good sale
Savannah R.
The Colony, TX
Nothing smells better or works better on my frizzy hair. You can apply it to towel dried or completely dry hair and it never leaves my hair oily. Love this product. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Sometimes my hair just needs a little help. This gives me extra moisture when I'm struggling with dry hair from overworking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to achieve soft, silky locks!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I love this product! I put it in my hair after I straighten it for maximum shine! It only takes a small dab so becarefuly with it don't want your hair to look oily a little goes a long way a smells great too!
bailey m.
casper
my favorite product to put into my hair. put i quarter sized amount in my hair after every shower and my hair has grown a noticeable amount and it stays so soft my boyfriend loves it. i would highyl recommend
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Freaking love it! I use this in conjunction with bio silk shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels healthy and beautiful and easy to manage. This serum lasts forever because you only need to use a small amount.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I love this serum, I've used this for a long time now and it's pretty good. It helps me with my frizzy hair and it smells lovely! It's a good value for your money. I definitely would use and buy this again!
Josephine S.
My favorite hair serum! This bottle lasts me so long because a little bit of this product really goes a long way! I find my self always going back to this product when I need a good serum for dry ends or fly always!
Nikki A.
Amazing stuff! I remember seeing this on my mothers vanity and always using just a little so she wouldn't notice. It brings life back to any dull hair. Helps eliminate frizz with out building up harsh residue.
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
Bio silk silk therapy serum is a great protect. It protects your hair, reduces frizz and keeps your style in place. The bottle lasts forever, be careful not to use too much product or your hair will look oily.