BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great for when I need shine to my curls/waves. I do think that it makes my hair feel a little oily and doesn't soak in. I do like it for immediate help with shine for my ends but feels kinda heavy
Erica A.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like to use this after a hair cut. It makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. One con is that it is really oily so a small amount will do. A pro is that it'll last long because you don't need to use much product.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I get my hair done I love this product. I use it often it leaves my hair feeling fabulous like I just left the salon. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for every day use for my thick fairly coarse hair. When I use it and then flat iron my hair, it looks and feels like silk. It's not to greasy but imagine it would be with thin oily hair.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to apply this to the ends of my hair especially when wearing my hairs natural curls. A little goes a long way not need to cake on. It smells great and lasts a long time so it's worth the buy.
Danielle A.
Seneca, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started using this about 10 years ago and have loved it every since. If you are looking for something to restore the shine to your hair and help with frizz this is a great product for that.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hair serums! It makes my hair look sleek and shiny. It smells absolutely wonderful! It is decently priced and a little bit goes a long way! A bottle can last me up to 6 months.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best. Hands down. Makes hair silky and shiny and smells UHMAZING. Can be purchased at Ulta for a reasonable price. Word to the wise, don't overuse this product, a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will look oily.
Lorena  .
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for over 10 years. I love this product. It leaves my hairs so silky and shiny. I have recommended this to a lot of my friends and family and they still use it as well.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product that always makes my hair feel silky soft. I used about a dime size 2-3 times a week after I wash and blow dry my hair. It's very accessible at drugstores and even hair salons sell them too.