BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love love this scent for some reason. It can be oily so not for scalp or oily hair. Its great for treated or dry ins in small amounts. This is a goody and brings me back to younger days. This will always be my go to.
Quynh H.
Quynh H.
Smells soo good! And makes hair feel super luxurious and hydrated. I always put a time amount on damp hair after I shower. 1 bottle will last a long time so it's totally worth it. Would always buy again.
Connor J.
Connor J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is another one of those products that I will always keep in my cabinet - the Therapy Serum adds much needed moisture back to my hair (especially after I get it colored) and leaves my hair feeling softer and less dry! It doesn't weight your hair down and smells great too!
Jana H.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
this product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and this is definitely worth the price. his makes my not brushable hair brushable. i would definitely recommend to other and rebuy it for myself.
Khine H.
Khine H.
Hayward, CA
I love the scent of it. Feels refreshed unlike unlike other serums. The scent stays longer in hair and keeps hair smells like you just got out of shower for a few hours after application! Love it!
Emma F.
Emma F.
San Antonio
This stuff is freaking amazing !!!if I could afford it I would only use this product for my hair!! I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel soooo hydrated and full!
Anastasiya A.
Anastasiya A.
I love this product. One of the best protects on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I highly recommend it.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This serum is the bomb! Doesn't weigh my hair down,never gets oily ,the best smell ever, and you can also use it on your body! Works great on your legs after a shave!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I only used this once.. not sure why I never repurchased but it made my hair feel so hydrated after using it sand not greasy! I bought a whole bird set with this in it
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this product. Best on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it you should, highly recommended.