BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells wonderful, makes your hair shine, sparkle & gets rid of frizz & flyaways! This product has been around for a loooong time & there's a reason for that! It's good stuff! Pricey but in this case, you get what you pay for. They've upgraded their packaging over the years, but it's still the same ol' Biosilk Silk Therapy on the inside, lol!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is good no lie plus has an amazing smell but dont go to crazy with this or else your hair will end up looking oily and you dont want that but over all this stuff is amazing to give you that shiny just got of the salon hair if you havent tried this go out and get you some youll end up liking it just as much as i do
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum makes my hair look healthier and shiney. It mends my frizzy hair strands. The smell reminds me of a hair salon with their high quality products. I like to use this product weekly. I use it after blow drying my hair and straightening it. It is an excellent product to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty pricey product line so when I do purchase, it's a different department stores like target or gabe's because I can often get them cheaper than suggested retail. I've used this product along with the conditioner and silk drops, many times on extensions and it completely revitalizes the hair.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would only recommend this if your hair is over processed to the point of feeling like straw. I used this when my hair was in that condition and it did bring back manageability. But to normal hair, that I now have, this is a gloopy silicone nightmare. I feel like I should use this to lube my treadmill.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and moisturizes and leaves hair feeling like silk. It smells so amazing. This whole line is good but the serum does leave your hair with a lot of build up after or around 3 days. It eliminates frizz and provides smooth effects. A must have and is better than chi
Courtney M.
Center Point
This is by far my favorite product to use when I want some shine, but not too much in my hair. It smells delicious! My daughter's grandma actually gave it to me as a gift for Christmas one year. I have used it a bunch of times and I will continue to use it.
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! it makes my hair so smooth and frizz free with out getting heavy or greasy. You can now find this in store like marshals and TJ maxx for a really affordable price. if you are looking to put a little shine in your hair I recommend this product.
Vanessa L.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this serum on my hair for awhile and I haven't switched to any other brands. It's the best on my wet hair before blow drying and great on my ends after I've styled my hair. It also smells amazing! My hair doesn't feel right without it.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the biosilk serum! I have extremely curly and dry hair. Biosilk always makes my hair so soft without leaving me with an oily mess! I would defiantly recommend this product for curly hair.