BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Works great in my daughters hair! Isn't heavy in the hair and it feels like it repairs. Smells nice and light. We use it in her hair every time she washes her hair. Would definitely recommend.
Bibiana M.
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Great product to have for hair. Just one drop keeps your hair shiny and soft. I apply this on my daughters hair after she showers and her hair is so soft.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Russellville , AR
Love this product! It smells nice and makes my hair sooo smooth! I usually have trouble detangling my dry hair, but this product makes it so much easier!
Tania B.
Tania B.
Love this product it leaves my hair shinny and smells great! You don't want to over do it though because it could leave your hair on the greasy side
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is one of my favorite hair serums. I got a free sample of Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum from my hair salon. I've been using it since.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
My hair sometimes gets extremely frizzy and this saves lives. it will tame my hair fro the whole enire day
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
🙌 this is the all mighty Silk Therapy. We are inseparable! It goes where ever I go! Seriously though I can't live without this product. It does as its name says leaves your hair feeling like silk. I've used this for years, like since I was a teenager many moons ago. Now that I have extensions it's even more important to me. I use it every time I wash my hair. Ugh I can't say enough things about this!! I have straight thin hair FYI but I'm also oily, so I only apply this from about ear length down avoiding scalp but if you have a dry scalp and hair spread it all over!! I even use it on my skin. I literal bath my body in this stuff.
Elli H.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
This Biosilk serum is the best serum for my hair. I've tried a lot of different serums: from got2b to frizz eaze. Nothing works like this serum. I apply it after my shower and let my hair soak up all the goodness. When my hair dries it become easily manageable, so soft, and incredibly shiny! Can not recommend enough. Next time you're in need of a hair repair serum that really does a great job, this is it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Love Biosilk Silk Therapy. I initially found a bottle in my moms cupboard when I was younger and haven't given it up since. Smells SO good. Makes my hair so soft and helps with my awful frizz. I have really thick hair and especially in hot weather it is really frizzy and dry, This product works wonders. It has a really unique bottle, distinguishable. This has saved me on several occasions when I could have had a really potentially bad hair day- on really important occasions. Instead- It looked amazing and soft and exactly what I wanted. Would recommend this product in a heartbeat. My daughter now uses mine.......