BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yacely m.
This a most if you want gorgeous hair , i been using it for years , it is a serum so is very light on the hair wont make it oily , you can wear it on dampt or dry hair , every day even if you dont shampoo your hair makes look silky, and the scent is amazing.
Toni H.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This product is wonderful! It helps my frizzy fine hair be a little calmer and a lot silkier! I use it everyday and cannot say enough good things about it! It is worth the price and I can get in at Walgreens which is awesome!
Jessica S.
Durham , NC
I love this serum! My mom has used it and so have I! You only need a quarter of it for your hair. The bottle lasts you for a long time! It calms your frizz and gives it a nice silk shiny look to your hair that you will love!
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
I’m not sure what the science is behind the biosilk serum, but I’m totally obsessed with it. Leaves my hair very lustrous and soft. I can keep building it and my hair never feels or looks greasy. Humidity is never an issue!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I wanted to love this as much as my mom and sister raved about it, but it just weighed my hair down and didnt make my hair near as soft or silky as other products i have tried. Possibly because they are blonde and i am not?
Shelley L.
Boiling Springs
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This hair serum smooths my hair and leaves it looking healthy and glossy, it also has a wonderful scent. It does however give my hair a tacky feeling if I blow dry my hair with the serum in it. The tacky feeling does go away after 5 or 6 minutes.
Amy S.
This is very light and you only need just a little bit to moisturize your hair. It is expensive but a bottle lasts a very long time, so it’s worth it. This adds protection and shine. I definitely recommend it!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
One step closer to a silky, satiny, soft mane! A very little, goes a very long way though so I've used sparingly in my experience. I prefer this over other serums and hair oils I've tried because it doesn't weigh my already thick and heavy hair down! It just gives me a nice shine and it feels nourishing. I usually pick this up at TJ Maxx or places like that because it's cheaper there.
Sierra M.
big bear lake
I remember my mom would buy this product when I was a child and I absolutely love the smell! It always reminds me of her and I love how it makes your hair smell and feel. At least your hair feeling soft and has a really great since they even have sample size if you want to try I highly recommend to everyone! A little goes a long way especially after the shower. Definitely give it a try!
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
I put this at then ends of my hair after a shower and it keeps my ends moisturized and from getting split ends or breaking! Love biosilk! Have bought for years. Would recommend and would buy again.