BY BIOSILK #77 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
michelle Q.
The smell of this product is amazing!! I love it especially if your straightener leaves a little burnt type smell easily fixable with this. I buy it from my local drugstore and I would recommend. A little pricey but it's worth it such a good hair serum!
Victoria V.
Allen Park, MI
Holy grail item! This can be pricey, but lasts FOREVER. You only need a dime sized amount. Just run it through the bottom part of your hair (earlobe down) , and instantly tames fly-always. It also adds a sleek shine and moisturizes ends to aid in the growing process!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have curly hair, you must get this product. It's great for the summer when it's humid in New York City, the price is a little bit expensive, but it's OK because the quality is awesome, I would definitely recommend it to friends with curly hair.
Amanda L.
This is a very popular product for a good reason. It's lightweight and smells great, and does everything it promises to do - add shine, tame frizzies. moisturize. It's a bit pricey so I don't always buy it, but the small bottle lasts a very long time.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
This is seriously my go to hair product. I just need the smallest dot of product to do wonders on ur hair. Now it is not cheap but u can find it in the 3 set with the shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart for around $23 I believe. So that helps with the price.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I use this product after towel drying my hair and it leaves my hair silky and reduces frizz when i air dry it. If I'm blow drying it helps cut down blow dry time and get a smoother style. I like to use a few drops on dry hair to smooth any flyaways
Taha M.
Chicago
This is an eh product. It's supposed to help nourish your hair and/or make it become silky. However, it doesn't do any of that. Instead, it makes my hair tangly. It just really has one good thing: the fragrance. Otherwise, it is not worth the money.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I love this stuff just to run through the ends of my hair it really adds a lot of shine but it is very lightweight and doesn't make it really oily although I don't ever add it to the scalp just the middle to the ends of My Hair plus it Lasts Forever
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the Biosilk hair treatment serum it will smell great for hours on your skin after you've applied it to your hair and make sure hair silky smooth and helps with frizz however don't go Haywire on it because it will make your hair look oily
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I tried this in a sample size and loved how soft it made my hair. I found it worked very gently at taming frizz and adding shine to my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to tame frizz and wants to add shine and softness to their hair.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back