BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bio silk silk therapy serum is a great protect. It protects your hair, reduces frizz and keeps your style in place. The bottle lasts forever, be careful not to use too much product or your hair will look oily.
Josephine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair serum! This bottle lasts me so long because a little bit of this product really goes a long way! I find my self always going back to this product when I need a good serum for dry ends or fly always!
Julia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It was very easy to work with and apply. It was very soft and less was definitely more. One bottle lasted me a couple months which wasn't bad at all. I highly recommend this product !
Courtlin G.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this as a kid when my mother would blowndry my crazy curly hair! It smells amazing and works just as amazing. It's very expensive but you get what you pay for, quality! I can't get over the smell!
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product for me isn't the greatest but my mother in law swears by it. I'm not to keen on the smell of it, which is kind of like a hair spray but it also weighs my hair down a little. I wouldn't buy again.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairstylist uses this in my hair after each appointment and it makes my hair look and feel amazing! After all of the color and styling my hair would feel extremely dry but this serum brings it back to life!
Tina S.
Lake Forest , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it daily after my shower and before my blow out it's perfect to get the tangles out smooth flyaways and make your hair smooth soft and silky I've been using it daily for over 10 years so I love it
April W.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this stuff. I put a small bit in the palm of my hand and run it through the ends of my air drying hair before styling. The smell is amazing, the product really does make your hair silky.
Quynh H.
Smells soo good! And makes hair feel super luxurious and hydrated. I always put a time amount on damp hair after I shower. 1 bottle will last a long time so it's totally worth it. Would always buy again.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft and silky this made my hair. Perfect as a pre blowdry/hot tool treatment. A little goes a long way or you'll end up with greasy locks. The scent it neutral and in my opinion inoffensive.