BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kori Ann S.
Kori Ann S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Oldie but a goodie. I like having a big bottle on hand and a little goes a long way ! If I put too much in my hand I use it on my skin and it feels amazing ! Definitely multipurpose in my opinion. This is a staple.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This is a very popular product for a good reason. It's lightweight and smells great, and does everything it promises to do - add shine, tame frizzies. moisturize. It's a bit pricey so I don't always buy it, but the small bottle lasts a very long time.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
BRANDON, FL
My hair felt very weighed down & greasy after applying this to my hair. I have very wavy thick hair & it made me feel like my hair looked greasy all over. Very pleasant scent though.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I've been using Biosilk serum since I was 15. For shine after styling, for after a nice blow out. Love the smell. It works great for frizzy hair. Its a staple here in my beauty world
Erica A.
Erica A.
San antonio, TX
I really like to use this after a hair cut. It makes my hair feel so healthy and strong. One con is that it is really oily so a small amount will do. A pro is that it'll last long because you don't need to use much product.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I love biosilk it takes my frizziness and keeeps my hair safe from humidity. It makes it super smooth and shiny. Also it smells good! The only thing I don't like about it is the way it makes my hands feel lol.
Brett W.
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
I have been using this Biosilk oil product for as long as I can remember. I remember my mom used to braid my hair and then the next day, down and put some oil in it to make it shine
ashley m.
ashley m.
Smells sooo good ! And it works. Make my hair silky smooth, but not greasy. It keeps my hair moisturized all day and I have a ton of hair! I love that A little bit goes a long ways!
Charakee D.
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
This stuff is amazing. It last forever and smell so good. Don't use to much cause it could make your hair look a little oily. I used to use it about once a day after I got out the shower and my hair was dry.
Nicky B.
Nicky B.
Brentwood, TN
This hair works well on my fine strands just difficult to find a product that works. It's a little bit pricey but use it sparingly. I do not recommend for humid climates as it may wear your hair down more