BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
The ultimate go-to. I remember saving money with my cousin as young teens to share a bottle of this. It makes your hair so shiny and smell great without wearing it down. If you want model status hair, biosilk is a MUST.
Robin R.
I got a sample of this product a few months ago at a salon after I got my hair colored. First off, it smells like a dream. Second (and most importantly) it made my hair look and feel glossy and healthy. No frizz, no dry ends. It kept my color looking fresh for much longer than if I hadn't used it. A+!!
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I like to put this product at the ends of my hair and my fly always, I find it does a good job st that. It's a little pricey for being a serum, but it works and smells pretty good I would buy again in the future
Kayla M.
Weirsdale , FL
I have used this stuff for years and it's amazing . A little bit goes a very long way so it lasts forever . It smells so good and makes my hair so smooth and soft . I will always repurchase it as long as I can .
Mynt C.
I love the Biosilk serum. I have long curly hair and I apply it after washing and while brushing wet hair. It helps to detangle as well. For the price it is a good product and is very gentle. I do recommend this!
Diana G.
This product is so great for my hair. It leaves my hair so shiny and looking healthy. I ordered it online because it had great reviews. I use very little amount because a little goes a long way with this product.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I used to live for this stuff but now I find it too oily and heavy for my liking, I still own it and use it on occasion but you really have to be careful how much you use. It does work to tame my sometimes unruly hair.
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
I put this oil on the ends of my hair after I wash it and after I style it it has a nice sent it doesn't smell nasty I buy it at my hair salon it has like a thick oil Texter and I would recommend this to others
Rachel B.
This stuff is magic in a bottle... awesome with frizz and curly and wavy hair! Little goes a long way. Doesn't really have a smell. It it a little pricey but worth it so I recommend to others for the the quality
Nancy L.
This doesn't only smell good but it leaves my hair nice and soft... I put it on at night after I shower and when I wake up in the morning my hair is nice and curly... and best not frizzy, a very amazing product!