BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
I love this! It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft! It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small amount. I got mine from target. Use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy!
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Got a full size sample of this at a hair show in Orlando. I'm not sure of the price but it smelled wonderful and made my hair shiny. Kinda too greasy for me. I feel like it stays on my hands more than my hair but it works.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.
Breanna H.
Amazing product. Great for curly or straight hair. Works as a heat protectant for straightening and as an everyday leave in. I only use a very minimal amount mixed with coconut oil to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I think this is the original best serum for hair ever. It makes hair completely frizz free and amazingly shiny. It makes hair stay in place but it is not greasy. Very amazing product that I will always recommend to others
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
This is always the best go-to shine, frizz control... seriously a little drop rub it in wet hair & style--- my hair never looks as good as when I use this stuff. Put a little more after if you want a real silky shine.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I really love this product by biosilk. I love the scent and I love the texture which are two big things in my book. I put a little bit in my palm and rub it through my hair and a little goes a long way. Leaves hair silky.