BY BIOSILK #77 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Madison C.
This is my altime favorite thing for my hair it is the only thing that will keep my hair frizz free in the humid summer weather I love it so much it is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth the money!! I will continue to buy this product!! It is simply amazing
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I like this because it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I also love the smell. I like to use it every day I do my hair to keep it looking nice. I wish it was just a little cheaper though the price is too high for me to buy it often.
Caysi M.
Selden
I have been using this product for years. I love it! I just take a small amount when my hair is damp is run it through my ends. I also use a small amount on the roots to help with some fly aways. It always makes my hair feel so smooth! Just be careful to not use too much because it can make your hair look greasy.
Amber S.
Gibsonville, NC
This product is amazing! It silken my texture, tames frizz and fly-always, and smells really good! It's pricey, but a little goes a long way. Great for daily use, and even doubles as a mosquito repellant if you use it on the skin. I will buy this over and over!!!
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
I have been using this stuff for years, it really helps with frizz without leaving your hair too greasy. I use it after I finish blow drying and the bottle usually lasts forever because you only need a little bit. Great for long wavy hair that's prone to frizz.
Iris M.
I love the way this smells and makes my hair feel. However i dont think it have any long term benefits. Ive used this for YEARS and i dont see my hair getting any stronger. Its a nice oil to mask any damage/ make hair shiny but once you wash if the effect is gone
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I use this product when I get out of the shower and my hair is wet. This product is awesome and absorbs info my hair leaving the outcome so soft and silky. I will say be careful to only use a small amount otherwise it gets too greasy especially if you have dark hair.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This is the best thing there is for my frizzy brittle hair. It makes it feel so strong and helps it grow so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive or i would use it every day. I don't think there is any product better than this is you want your hair to grow longer.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
This was one of my mom's favorite products and it became one of mine too. I have blonde hair and I loved how shiny and smooth my hair would be when I used this. It's like magic in a bottle.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
I've been using this since I was a little kid, my mom has always purchased this and passed that down to me!! Hahah it's amazing stuff, keeps your hair nice and healthy and soft. Smells nice and also makes your hands soft after applying it. Worth the price tag.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back