BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Echo S.
Echo S.
Magnolia, TX
One of my favorite hair serums! It makes my hair look sleek and shiny. It smells absolutely wonderful! It is decently priced and a little bit goes a long way! A bottle can last me up to 6 months.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
The best. Hands down. Makes hair silky and shiny and smells UHMAZING. Can be purchased at Ulta for a reasonable price. Word to the wise, don't overuse this product, a little goes a long way otherwise your hair will look oily.
Lorena  .
Lorena .
Encino, CA
I have been using this for over 10 years. I love this product. It leaves my hairs so silky and shiny. I have recommended this to a lot of my friends and family and they still use it as well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This has been a household favorite since the 90's! I love love biosilk. The smell is fresh and clean. tames those crazy hairs and is perfect before/after using hot tools. A little goes a long way.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
This is the best thing there is for my frizzy brittle hair. It makes it feel so strong and helps it grow so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive or i would use it every day. I don't think there is any product better than this is you want your hair to grow longer.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
My favorite product that always makes my hair feel silky soft. I used about a dime size 2-3 times a week after I wash and blow dry my hair. It's very accessible at drugstores and even hair salons sell them too.
Ibania G.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
You could also used on your skin it makes everything feel like silk. One of the good thing you could find this product at any local grocery store on the hair aisle with an affordable price.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
By far my favorite hair lol. It's light smells wonderful and is super moisturizing. It's not heavy it's very light and it helps with fly aways. I bought it at my beauty supply store in Cosmo. I recommend it all the time to my customers family and friends.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
This stuff smells really good, you can use it on your skin and hair, I would recommend using this after you've washed your hair. it doesnt leave a greasy feeling but it is very expensive.
Xao X.
Xao X.
Amazing stuff! Makes my hair sooo silky soft, and I have coarse & dry Asian hair. So gentle and doesn't feel too oily at all. I like to rub it in my towel dried hair before blowing out.