BY BIOSILK #77 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Add this to the ends of your hair and you will be lookin like repunzel up in here! No lie, I love off of this. Any boisilk product BLOWS me away! I'm bagging you to try this product because you will be hooked! My hair is long shiny and beautiful all thanks to this product!
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely can't express how much I love this stuff. I first fell in love with this brand when I saw it at TJmax and thought it was worth a shot. The serum leaves my hair feeling silly and soft and restores damage it works well with there shampoo and conditioners I highly recommend them!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I can’t live without this product. It makes my hair shiny and manageable gets rid of all of my friends. It smells so good goes on like a serum but out over oil in my hair. If you haven’t tried it I definitely suggest trying it! It’s a little bit pricey but it lasts a long time.
Ashley J.
Andover
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
my hair is extremely thin, i use this when it is very dry out otherwise it makes my hair greasy looking. smells wonderful and refreshing and i use it on my damp hair just about the size of a dime. if i have any excess i rub it on my arms ! makes for a refreshing smell !
Madison C.
This is my altime favorite thing for my hair it is the only thing that will keep my hair frizz free in the humid summer weather I love it so much it is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth the money!! I will continue to buy this product!! It is simply amazing
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I like this because it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I also love the smell. I like to use it every day I do my hair to keep it looking nice. I wish it was just a little cheaper though the price is too high for me to buy it often.
Caysi M.
Selden
I have been using this product for years. I love it! I just take a small amount when my hair is damp is run it through my ends. I also use a small amount on the roots to help with some fly aways. It always makes my hair feel so smooth! Just be careful to not use too much because it can make your hair look greasy.
Amber S.
Gibsonville, NC
This product is amazing! It silken my texture, tames frizz and fly-always, and smells really good! It's pricey, but a little goes a long way. Great for daily use, and even doubles as a mosquito repellant if you use it on the skin. I will buy this over and over!!!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This is the best thing there is for my frizzy brittle hair. It makes it feel so strong and helps it grow so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive or i would use it every day. I don't think there is any product better than this is you want your hair to grow longer.
Iris M.
I love the way this smells and makes my hair feel. However i dont think it have any long term benefits. Ive used this for YEARS and i dont see my hair getting any stronger. Its a nice oil to mask any damage/ make hair shiny but once you wash if the effect is gone
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back