BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the Biosilk hair treatment serum it will smell great for hours on your skin after you've applied it to your hair and make sure hair silky smooth and helps with frizz however don't go Haywire on it because it will make your hair look oily
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Silk Therapy Serum! You use just a tiny amount, like the size of a dime, and it leaves your hair so soft and perfect. I have fine hair and it doesn't make it greasy, unless you use too much. I get it at TJ Maxx for a great price!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Love love love this stuff! It's the best alternate to Moroccan oil that I've found. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and smooth. Works best when used on damp hair. I definitely recommend also if you have frizz. This basically takes it away.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
One of the best serums I've tried. I've used this stuff since I was a teenager and I still go back to it after trying other products comparable to it. The smell is amazing and leaves your hair feeling so smooth and gets rid of all the frizz.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
Okay let's start off by the scent, it's amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft throughout the day. This is one of my favorite hair products. I noticed that it protects my hair from damage and gives it volume. I will continue using it.
Cherise M.
This stuff smells amazing! I wish I could put it on every part of my body. I have fine hair so I can only put it on my ends. I use it when using hot tools or just out of the shower and let air dry. Leaves my hair smelling good and shiny.
Tori P.
I like this serum it does help prevent breaking of my hair. I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair but I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair. It goes a long way so only adding a small drop to your hair is enough!
Abbey M.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE this product. My mom always used it when I was little and I would ask her to put it in my hair! It makes my hair so shiny, and the smell is AMAZING. I use his product daily. I have bought 2 or 3 bottles, it lasts a long time!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My mother used his all the time and I remember for a while I used it too. It's honestly so luxurious in my opinion. It's a bit pricey but I knew it was good for my hair and worked. I'd definitely buy it again. It also smelled nice!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
When I discovered this product and tried it, it was like I had discovered a lost treasure!
I had been having so many misses in finding a product to tame my frizzies from my over processed hair.
This performed a miracle!
Soft, smooth and silky hair from just the tiniest amount.