BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love how soft and silky this made my hair. Perfect as a pre blowdry/hot tool treatment. A little goes a long way or you'll end up with greasy locks. The scent it neutral and in my opinion inoffensive.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE this product. My mom always used it when I was little and I would ask her to put it in my hair! It makes my hair so shiny, and the smell is AMAZING. I use his product daily. I have bought 2 or 3 bottles, it lasts a long time!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
As much as I get my hair done I love this product. I use it often it leaves my hair feeling fabulous like I just left the salon. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this
Katie U.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Really great for when I need shine to my curls/waves. I do think that it makes my hair feel a little oily and doesn't soak in. I do like it for immediate help with shine for my ends but feels kinda heavy
Courtlin G.
Courtlin G.
Staten island , NY
I use to use this as a kid when my mother would blowndry my crazy curly hair! It smells amazing and works just as amazing. It's very expensive but you get what you pay for, quality! I can't get over the smell!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I like this because it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I also love the smell. I like to use it every day I do my hair to keep it looking nice. I wish it was just a little cheaper though the price is too high for me to buy it often.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This is a great product for every day use for my thick fairly coarse hair. When I use it and then flat iron my hair, it looks and feels like silk. It's not to greasy but imagine it would be with thin oily hair.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Seneca, MO
I first started using this about 10 years ago and have loved it every since. If you are looking for something to restore the shine to your hair and help with frizz this is a great product for that.
Wendi P.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Love to apply this to the ends of my hair especially when wearing my hairs natural curls. A little goes a long way not need to cake on. It smells great and lasts a long time so it's worth the buy.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Magnolia, TX
One of my favorite hair serums! It makes my hair look sleek and shiny. It smells absolutely wonderful! It is decently priced and a little bit goes a long way! A bottle can last me up to 6 months.