BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trang N.
Trang N.
This serum brings life to my hair; my hair has more lustre! A little bit goes along way with this hair oil. I have pretty thick, long hair and only use five to ten drops depending on how dry my hair feels.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Louisville , KY
Bio silk silk therapy serum is a great protect. It protects your hair, reduces frizz and keeps your style in place. The bottle lasts forever, be careful not to use too much product or your hair will look oily.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
My favorite hair serum! This bottle lasts me so long because a little bit of this product really goes a long way! I find my self always going back to this product when I need a good serum for dry ends or fly always!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
One of the best serums I've tried. I've used this stuff since I was a teenager and I still go back to it after trying other products comparable to it. The smell is amazing and leaves your hair feeling so smooth and gets rid of all the frizz.
Glam Mom ..
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This is absolutely my favorite item by biosilk and it keeps my hair looking great even after using a straightener and it looks healthy and shiny. I usually buy biosilk at Target or JcPenny when they have a good sale
Julia T.
Julia T.
I loved this product. It was very easy to work with and apply. It was very soft and less was definitely more. One bottle lasted me a couple months which wasn't bad at all. I highly recommend this product !
April W.
April W.
Jacksonville
I'm in love with this stuff. I put a small bit in the palm of my hand and run it through the ends of my air drying hair before styling. The smell is amazing, the product really does make your hair silky.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
I use it daily after my shower and before my blow out it's perfect to get the tangles out smooth flyaways and make your hair smooth soft and silky I've been using it daily for over 10 years so I love it
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
This product for me isn't the greatest but my mother in law swears by it. I'm not to keen on the smell of it, which is kind of like a hair spray but it also weighs my hair down a little. I wouldn't buy again.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Love how soft and silky this made my hair. Perfect as a pre blowdry/hot tool treatment. A little goes a long way or you'll end up with greasy locks. The scent it neutral and in my opinion inoffensive.