BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Great for curly or straight hair. Works as a heat protectant for straightening and as an everyday leave in. I only use a very minimal amount mixed with coconut oil to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a full size sample of this at a hair show in Orlando. I'm not sure of the price but it smelled wonderful and made my hair shiny. Kinda too greasy for me. I feel like it stays on my hands more than my hair but it works.
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is always the best go-to shine, frizz control... seriously a little drop rub it in wet hair & style--- my hair never looks as good as when I use this stuff. Put a little more after if you want a real silky shine.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product by biosilk. I love the scent and I love the texture which are two big things in my book. I put a little bit in my palm and rub it through my hair and a little goes a long way. Leaves hair silky.
Nataly D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product ever since I was a little girl. I especially love this product for after you flat iron or blow dry your hair. It is very good at friz control also. A plus is it smells amazing. I would buy this again of course, my mom keeps backups around the house so we never run out
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ultimate go-to. I remember saving money with my cousin as young teens to share a bottle of this. It makes your hair so shiny and smell great without wearing it down. If you want model status hair, biosilk is a MUST.
Robin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this product a few months ago at a salon after I got my hair colored. First off, it smells like a dream. Second (and most importantly) it made my hair look and feel glossy and healthy. No frizz, no dry ends. It kept my color looking fresh for much longer than if I hadn't used it. A+!!
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this silky serum! It keeps your hair safe and no frizz while use heat to style your hair! Great value bc you don't have to use a lot each time! I get this from my local salon but you can get this at major stores!