BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
A hair stylist referred this product to me after she put bleach on my hair for 5 hours. Needless to say, it didn't help my hair at all. It feel like the stuff I put in my hair to help protect my hair from heat when i straighten it. It just adds a shine to my hair and does nothing to help make hair in any other way.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
Not only does this serum tame flyaways, it also makes your hair so shiny, soft, and pretty without getting greasy. It is pricey, but so worth it as the product is very concentrated. Wouldn't recommend putting on the scalp for those withoily hair
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
My salon sold this and it works great. Makes my hair shiny, clean, and hydrated. Smells good and is long lasting. Good price for the quality. I would consider it gentle. Doesn't strip your hair. I recommend.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite Biosilk product. I have really frizzy hair and this is about the only thing that tames it. It feels so soft after each use and it doesn't cause a lot of buildup. The only downfall is the scent isn't the greatest but I would buy again.
Rochelle N.
This serum makes my hair look healthier and shiney. It mends my frizzy hair strands. The smell reminds me of a hair salon with their high quality products. I like to use this product weekly. I use it after blow drying my hair and straightening it. It is an excellent product to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love biosilk. I have thick hair and although it is straight it can sometimes get frizzy. I use this everyday on my hair although you can use it on your skin which I've tried but feels alittle greasy ( I the skin) it works amazing at getting rid of the frizz After I've washed my hair and am about to blow dry it!
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
I have used Biosilk Therapy serum for years, it never disappoints, it leaves my hair feeling silky soft, a little goes a long way so even though it costs a little bit more it is well worth it. I used to buy this at my beauty salon but now many retailers such as Walgreen's  carry it as well.
Rachel H.
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and it’s great for controlling those annoying flyaways. I like at put some in my hair prior to blow drying to allow it to work then I put on my make up afterwards I blow dry and style as usual and if I need more I’ll apply some after. A little goes a long way.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love love love this product I just don't like how expensive it is for such little product. It smells great too. I would buy if I had a coupon every time or if they just dropped the price. I can't see myself buying this all the time but I do buy at least once a year or get it as a gift for my bday or xmas.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?