BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
My grandmother has been using this for as long as I can remember. She is the one that brought me into it. A little bit goes a long way! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I brush my hair. It is long lasting and extremely gentle on your hair. Love it ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
I absolutely love bio silk. After I get out of the shower I put about a quarter sized all throughout my hair. It makes it super soft and helps tame the frizz. I also use it sometimes when my hair is extra fizzy I will take a very small amount and apply it through and then comb my hair. It’s amazing
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This has been a household favorite since the 90's! I love love biosilk. The smell is fresh and clean. tames those crazy hairs and is perfect before/after using hot tools. A little goes a long way.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
The best hair product to make your hair feel silky smooth! This product made even my split ends soft and beautiful, I couldn’t even see them once I applied this product in my hair! This is some of the best stuff I’ve used in my hair😀
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I would only recommend this if your hair is over processed to the point of feeling like straw. I used this when my hair was in that condition and it did bring back manageability. But to normal hair, that I now have, this is a gloopy silicone nightmare. I feel like I should use this to lube my treadmill.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I've used this sickening serum for years now! It's so silky! I put it on after I've curled my hair so that it doesn't look so "styled" and pieces it out some. I've bought it from my hairdresser and at Ulta. Just don't use too much or your hair will look oily. Works great on wet or dry hair.
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing! This product makes my hair smell like I'm fresh out of the salon. It also smooths my hair so much and makes it so soft. I use it daily after I get out of the shower. I will continue to buy this product being that I have notice extreme differences in the overall quality of my hair.
Trang N.
This serum brings life to my hair; my hair has more lustre! A little bit goes along way with this hair oil. I have pretty thick, long hair and only use five to ten drops depending on how dry my hair feels.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I used to think this serum was my hair cure all. It isn't awful but I have found better serums. I guess I am tired of this smell. It does work and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and helps with frizzy fly-aways. It just needs to be upgraded or have a new smell for me to go back to this brand again.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?