BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel H.
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and it’s great for controlling those annoying flyaways. I like at put some in my hair prior to blow drying to allow it to work then I put on my make up afterwards I blow dry and style as usual and if I need more I’ll apply some after. A little goes a long way.
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
I have used Biosilk Therapy serum for years, it never disappoints, it leaves my hair feeling silky soft, a little goes a long way so even though it costs a little bit more it is well worth it. I used to buy this at my beauty salon but now many retailers such as Walgreen's  carry it as well.
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love love love this product I just don't like how expensive it is for such little product. It smells great too. I would buy if I had a coupon every time or if they just dropped the price. I can't see myself buying this all the time but I do buy at least once a year or get it as a gift for my bday or xmas.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This has been a household favorite since the 90's! I love love biosilk. The smell is fresh and clean. tames those crazy hairs and is perfect before/after using hot tools. A little goes a long way.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
My grandmother has been using this for as long as I can remember. She is the one that brought me into it. A little bit goes a long way! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I brush my hair. It is long lasting and extremely gentle on your hair. Love it ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
The best hair product to make your hair feel silky smooth! This product made even my split ends soft and beautiful, I couldn’t even see them once I applied this product in my hair! This is some of the best stuff I’ve used in my hair😀
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I would only recommend this if your hair is over processed to the point of feeling like straw. I used this when my hair was in that condition and it did bring back manageability. But to normal hair, that I now have, this is a gloopy silicone nightmare. I feel like I should use this to lube my treadmill.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I've used this sickening serum for years now! It's so silky! I put it on after I've curled my hair so that it doesn't look so "styled" and pieces it out some. I've bought it from my hairdresser and at Ulta. Just don't use too much or your hair will look oily. Works great on wet or dry hair.
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
This is a great product, I have dry hair and gets damage really easily and this product has help by hydrating my split ends, also if you use it for blow dry it leaves your hair super shiny.! I bought at TjMaxx along with a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and I recommend it.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?