BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This is the best thing you will ever put on your hair! Be careful not to use too much a little goes a long way. This works best if you aren't prone to greasy hair. You want to stay away from your roots. Your hair will be silky smooth when it dries.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the Biosilk hair treatment serum it will smell great for hours on your skin after you've applied it to your hair and make sure hair silky smooth and helps with frizz however don't go Haywire on it because it will make your hair look oily
Vanessa L.
Philadelphia
I've used this serum on my hair for awhile and I haven't switched to any other brands. It's the best on my wet hair before blow drying and great on my ends after I've styled my hair. It also smells amazing! My hair doesn't feel right without it.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I tried this in a sample size and loved how soft it made my hair. I found it worked very gently at taming frizz and adding shine to my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to tame frizz and wants to add shine and softness to their hair.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Silk Therapy Serum! You use just a tiny amount, like the size of a dime, and it leaves your hair so soft and perfect. I have fine hair and it doesn't make it greasy, unless you use too much. I get it at TJ Maxx for a great price!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Love love love this stuff! It's the best alternate to Moroccan oil that I've found. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and smooth. Works best when used on damp hair. I definitely recommend also if you have frizz. This basically takes it away.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
One of the best serums I've tried. I've used this stuff since I was a teenager and I still go back to it after trying other products comparable to it. The smell is amazing and leaves your hair feeling so smooth and gets rid of all the frizz.
Cherise M.
This stuff smells amazing! I wish I could put it on every part of my body. I have fine hair so I can only put it on my ends. I use it when using hot tools or just out of the shower and let air dry. Leaves my hair smelling good and shiny.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
Okay let's start off by the scent, it's amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft throughout the day. This is one of my favorite hair products. I noticed that it protects my hair from damage and gives it volume. I will continue using it.
Tori P.
I like this serum it does help prevent breaking of my hair. I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair but I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair. It goes a long way so only adding a small drop to your hair is enough!