BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to serum on wash day before I blow dry. It's extremely light weight but tames your hair and adds HELLA shine! Makes hair so much smoother and manageable. Doesn't weight your hair down or make it appear greasy.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft! It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small amount. I got mine from target. Use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy!
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this once.. not sure why I never repurchased but it made my hair feel so hydrated after using it sand not greasy! I bought a whole bird set with this in it
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night after my shower. Smells incredible and keeps my hair smooth and soft. Especially since I work outside in the sun all day! I would recommend to anyone having issues with frizzy or hard to manage hair.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the smell of Biosilk in my hair! With all the processing, drying and heat I put on my hair I can really tell a difference by using this gentle serum to keep my hair protected from the elements it is exposed to.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Restores my hair back to life after I've damaged the hell out of it. Makes it silky smooth and hydrated and voluminous again. I have color treated hair and it helps bring it back to how it was before I started coloring it.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a full size sample of this at a hair show in Orlando. I'm not sure of the price but it smelled wonderful and made my hair shiny. Kinda too greasy for me. I feel like it stays on my hands more than my hair but it works.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the original best serum for hair ever. It makes hair completely frizz free and amazingly shiny. It makes hair stay in place but it is not greasy. Very amazing product that I will always recommend to others