BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Norman, OK
Nothing smells better or works better on my frizzy hair. You can apply it to towel dried or completely dry hair and it never leaves my hair oily. Love this product. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
bailey m.
bailey m.
casper
my favorite product to put into my hair. put i quarter sized amount in my hair after every shower and my hair has grown a noticeable amount and it stays so soft my boyfriend loves it. i would highyl recommend
Gel S.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I love this product! I put it in my hair after I straighten it for maximum shine! It only takes a small dab so becarefuly with it don't want your hair to look oily a little goes a long way a smells great too!
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Coolville , OH
Sometimes my hair just needs a little help. This gives me extra moisture when I'm struggling with dry hair from overworking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to achieve soft, silky locks!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Box Elder, SD
Freaking love it! I use this in conjunction with bio silk shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels healthy and beautiful and easy to manage. This serum lasts forever because you only need to use a small amount.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Amazing stuff! I remember seeing this on my mothers vanity and always using just a little so she wouldn't notice. It brings life back to any dull hair. Helps eliminate frizz with out building up harsh residue.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
My salon sold this and it works great. Makes my hair shiny, clean, and hydrated. Smells good and is long lasting. Good price for the quality. I would consider it gentle. Doesn't strip your hair. I recommend.
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I love this serum, I've used this for a long time now and it's pretty good. It helps me with my frizzy hair and it smells lovely! It's a good value for your money. I definitely would use and buy this again!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mother in law gave me a bottle of this because she said it works great and we both have curly hair. I brush this through my wet hair right when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. After its dry my frizzy, damaged, curly hair feels so silky smooth, bouncy and it smells amazing. It doesn't dry greasy and doesn't feel sticky to me at all. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has curly, dry, damaged hair.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
I have some of the fizziest curls around and Annie isn't a good look on me, this is hands above the rest for controlling that frizz. This is a staple in my beauty routine and well worth the cost because it only requires the smallest amount even when you have a huge head of hair like me.