BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
By far my favorite hair lol. It's light smells wonderful and is super moisturizing. It's not heavy it's very light and it helps with fly aways. I bought it at my beauty supply store in Cosmo. I recommend it all the time to my customers family and friends.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Whenever I feel my ends are getting just a bit frizzy or wild, a few drops of this rubbed in my palms and spread over my hair makes it feel luxurious again. I love the scent as well, which I can't say for all hair products on the market. It's a little on the pricy side but well worth it for the results.
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
This was one of the first serums that i have ever used and i love it. It smells good and it last all day. I got it from various beauty supply stores. It can be on the pricier side but i think it is well worth the price. It adds shine and combats frizz.
michelle Q.
The smell of this product is amazing!! I love it especially if your straightener leaves a little burnt type smell easily fixable with this. I buy it from my local drugstore and I would recommend. A little pricey but it's worth it such a good hair serum!
Emily M.
I love this for when I need something to put through my tangled hair. It makes my hair super soft and smooth. It's very cheaply priced and gives you just what you need. The top can get pretty messy quickly so be careful and clean the top to prevent a buildup.
Amanda L.
This is a very popular product for a good reason. It's lightweight and smells great, and does everything it promises to do - add shine, tame frizzies. moisturize. It's a bit pricey so I don't always buy it, but the small bottle lasts a very long time.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have curly hair, you must get this product. It's great for the summer when it's humid in New York City, the price is a little bit expensive, but it's OK because the quality is awesome, I would definitely recommend it to friends with curly hair.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I use this product almost every day! It smells so great and keeps my hair healthy. Every since I started using this products my hair seems less dry and damaged. It may be a bit pricey but I have found it cheaper at Marshall's/TJMaxx. Amazing product!
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
This is seriously my go to hair product. I just need the smallest dot of product to do wonders on ur hair. Now it is not cheap but u can find it in the 3 set with the shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart for around $23 I believe. So that helps with the price.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I love this stuff just to run through the ends of my hair it really adds a lot of shine but it is very lightweight and doesn't make it really oily although I don't ever add it to the scalp just the middle to the ends of My Hair plus it Lasts Forever