BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Westminster
I really love the feel of this product on my hair. It wasn't super greasy and it smells lovely. I use it after washing my hair, typically when I would rather air dry and it keeps the moisture in my hair not letting it get dry or frizzy. I would recommend this product, specifically for those with thick, normal to dry hair.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I love to use this serum as a detangler for my daughter's long thick, coarse hair. After she bathes I put a nickle sized annoying into the palm of my hand and work that into her hair. The great thing about this product is that you don't need a lot for it to work. It helps detangle my daughter's hair easily and tames her fly-aways.
Danae S.
I have used biosilk products for years, basically since I can remember using hair products- I've been using this stuff. I have dark black hair naturally, so if it's frizzy or dry it sure shows up. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth without weighing it down. It also has a good scent and a little goes a long way.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
A hair stylist referred this product to me after she put bleach on my hair for 5 hours. Needless to say, it didn't help my hair at all. It feel like the stuff I put in my hair to help protect my hair from heat when i straighten it. It just adds a shine to my hair and does nothing to help make hair in any other way.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
Not only does this serum tame flyaways, it also makes your hair so shiny, soft, and pretty without getting greasy. It is pricey, but so worth it as the product is very concentrated. Wouldn't recommend putting on the scalp for those withoily hair
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
My salon sold this and it works great. Makes my hair shiny, clean, and hydrated. Smells good and is long lasting. Good price for the quality. I would consider it gentle. Doesn't strip your hair. I recommend.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love biosilk. I have thick hair and although it is straight it can sometimes get frizzy. I use this everyday on my hair although you can use it on your skin which I've tried but feels alittle greasy ( I the skin) it works amazing at getting rid of the frizz After I've washed my hair and am about to blow dry it!
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
I love the smell and price. It also tames fly always and helps hair look healthy and shiny. However I’m not sure if it actually does anything to make hair not break like it says. I don’t see an actual difference in the health of my hair but I keep using it because the smell and it makes it appear healthier when you first apply it.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite Biosilk product. I have really frizzy hair and this is about the only thing that tames it. It feels so soft after each use and it doesn't cause a lot of buildup. The only downfall is the scent isn't the greatest but I would buy again.
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?