BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this serum it does help prevent breaking of my hair. I use it every time I curl or straighten my hair but I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair. It goes a long way so only adding a small drop to your hair is enough!
Khine H.
Hayward , CA
I love the scent of it. Feels refreshed unlike unlike other serums. The scent stays longer in hair and keeps hair smells like you just got out of shower for a few hours after application! Love it!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother used his all the time and I remember for a while I used it too. It's honestly so luxurious in my opinion. It's a bit pricey but I knew it was good for my hair and worked. I'd definitely buy it again. It also smelled nice!
Abbey M.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE this product. My mom always used it when I was little and I would ask her to put it in my hair! It makes my hair so shiny, and the smell is AMAZING. I use his product daily. I have bought 2 or 3 bottles, it lasts a long time!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I discovered this product and tried it, it was like I had discovered a lost treasure!
I had been having so many misses in finding a product to tame my frizzies from my over processed hair.
This performed a miracle!
Soft, smooth and silky hair from just the tiniest amount.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this serum. It's light and a little bit goes a long way! It gives the hair a bit of a shine without making it look greased. One of these bottles can last a long time since you only use drops at a time. Always buy again!
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a go to since I was in middle school yearsssss ago lol perfect for natural hair or even better after styling. I use it on a daily basis and it's pricey but it lasts a long time, rarely do I have to purchase often.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk is a god send. I have fine hair that gets crazy sometimes. Just a drop of this product and my hair stays smooth and sleek all day. It's gentle on your hair and a bottle will last forever do definitely worth the money
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair silk is amazing I've been using it forever it smells amazing very very good my mom sister in laws all use this stuff it's super affordable I love it I have no complaints what so ever I always repurchase once I'm out
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely use this silk oil before straightening my hair I leave it on for about 2 mins before going in with the straightener it leaves it nice && Silky it also smells super good, I get this at any local salon where I live