BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
I love this silky serum! It keeps your hair safe and no frizz while use heat to style your hair! Great value bc you don't have to use a lot each time! I get this from my local salon but you can get this at major stores!
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using this product ever since I was a little girl. I especially love this product for after you flat iron or blow dry your hair. It is very good at friz control also. A plus is it smells amazing. I would buy this again of course, my mom keeps backups around the house so we never run out
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I used to live for this stuff but now I find it too oily and heavy for my liking, I still own it and use it on occasion but you really have to be careful how much you use. It does work to tame my sometimes unruly hair.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I put this oil on the ends of my hair after I wash it and after I style it it has a nice sent it doesn't smell nasty I buy it at my hair salon it has like a thick oil Texter and I would recommend this to others
Mynt C.
Mynt C.
I love the Biosilk serum. I have long curly hair and I apply it after washing and while brushing wet hair. It helps to detangle as well. For the price it is a good product and is very gentle. I do recommend this!
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I like to put this product at the ends of my hair and my fly always, I find it does a good job st that. It's a little pricey for being a serum, but it works and smells pretty good I would buy again in the future
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
I have used this stuff for years and it's amazing . A little bit goes a very long way so it lasts forever . It smells so good and makes my hair so smooth and soft . I will always repurchase it as long as I can .
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
This doesn't only smell good but it leaves my hair nice and soft... I put it on at night after I shower and when I wake up in the morning my hair is nice and curly... and best not frizzy, a very amazing product!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This stuff is magic in a bottle... awesome with frizz and curly and wavy hair! Little goes a long way. Doesn't really have a smell. It it a little pricey but worth it so I recommend to others for the the quality
Diana G.
Diana G.
This product is so great for my hair. It leaves my hair so shiny and looking healthy. I ordered it online because it had great reviews. I use very little amount because a little goes a long way with this product.