BY BIOSILK #31 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely use this silk oil before straightening my hair I leave it on for about 2 mins before going in with the straightener it leaves it nice && Silky it also smells super good, I get this at any local salon where I live
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk is a god send. I have fine hair that gets crazy sometimes. Just a drop of this product and my hair stays smooth and sleek all day. It's gentle on your hair and a bottle will last forever do definitely worth the money
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair silk is amazing I've been using it forever it smells amazing very very good my mom sister in laws all use this stuff it's super affordable I love it I have no complaints what so ever I always repurchase once I'm out
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to serum on wash day before I blow dry. It's extremely light weight but tames your hair and adds HELLA shine! Makes hair so much smoother and manageable. Doesn't weight your hair down or make it appear greasy.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night after my shower. Smells incredible and keeps my hair smooth and soft. Especially since I work outside in the sun all day! I would recommend to anyone having issues with frizzy or hard to manage hair.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the smell of Biosilk in my hair! With all the processing, drying and heat I put on my hair I can really tell a difference by using this gentle serum to keep my hair protected from the elements it is exposed to.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft! It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small amount. I got mine from target. Use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy!
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Restores my hair back to life after I've damaged the hell out of it. Makes it silky smooth and hydrated and voluminous again. I have color treated hair and it helps bring it back to how it was before I started coloring it.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this once.. not sure why I never repurchased but it made my hair feel so hydrated after using it sand not greasy! I bought a whole bird set with this in it
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.