BY BIOSILK #77 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have not used this product in a while but I remember it having a pleasant scent and being helpful in taming my mane. It's a little thick so a little goes a long way. A little expensive for a hair serum considering Garnier has a serum that seems to work just as well for much less.
Michelle S.
My hair is super frizzy and dry and I have a hard time keeping it hydrated -  this product is great for smoothing out the split ends and keeping the frizz at bay. I wouldn't recommend it for all overall frizz control use as it is a bit heavy and can make your hair look oily, but it's great to smooth over to smooth out any flyaways and to keep hair looking healthy instead of dull.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
So I used this on my natural hair and it made it silky! I have course natural hair and this product holds shine, stays soft even after you have shampooed it out! Definitely recommend! Especially for my natural Black women who want to get that silky look for a silk press!!!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
 it was
exactly what I needed for my shine hair. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is a serum I use alternating with other products. I've been using it for a while and while I've seen a lot of people that don't like the smell I actually kind of enjoy it. It does have an "old lady" odor however it's musky rather than fruity or sweet which I enjoy. It's not over priced or necessarily high end but maybe on the high end of drug store these days.
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love biosilk serum. I straighten my hair daily and i put this on before straightening and it helps to protect my hair from the high heat.
I also put this on right out of the shower to tame my frizzy hair....even if I have flyaways I can put a little biosilk serum in and it makes my hair so silky and shiny.
Taylor F.
I love Biosilk! I've been using it for years and has always been my go to! If I want my hair to smell good, I'll just put 2 drops of this in my hair. It's extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth looking! Love this product so much!!! I can't live without it. I've repurchased this product many of times. Highly recommend!
Ally A.
Wichita, KS
Love! Love! Love! Love! This product! Biosilk literally fell from heaven and was made for my frizzy damaged hair!!! The smell is amazing and it stays on my hair all day people always tells me my hair smells good. I literally don't even need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to work I use it every time I style my hair and it works it's magic!
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This isn't absolutely amazing! I have super curly hair that is naturally frizzy!! On top of that, I have bleached my hair so many times! Whenever I want a smooth blow dry or flat iron I will apply this when I get out of the shower so make my hair look and feel so healthy. This product will be good for anyone with any hair type!! Can't go wrong!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love love this scent for some reason. It can be oily so not for scalp or oily hair. Its great for treated or dry ins in small amounts. This is a goody and brings me back to younger days. This will always be my go to.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back