BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I think this is the original best serum for hair ever. It makes hair completely frizz free and amazingly shiny. It makes hair stay in place but it is not greasy. Very amazing product that I will always recommend to others
Jacqlyn E.
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
The ultimate go-to. I remember saving money with my cousin as young teens to share a bottle of this. It makes your hair so shiny and smell great without wearing it down. If you want model status hair, biosilk is a MUST.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
It's ok. I really don't think it's any better or worse than any other serum or hair oil I've tried. It does have a nice scent but I do prefer another hair serum over this one. It's about the same price and lasts longer
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Bradenton
Amazing! I have trouble brushing my hair because it is color treated and this is the only product that I can use to allow me to brush my hair. It is quite pricey but it's worth it. It leaves your hair silky and shiny.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
I love this silky serum! It keeps your hair safe and no frizz while use heat to style your hair! Great value bc you don't have to use a lot each time! I get this from my local salon but you can get this at major stores!
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using this product ever since I was a little girl. I especially love this product for after you flat iron or blow dry your hair. It is very good at friz control also. A plus is it smells amazing. I would buy this again of course, my mom keeps backups around the house so we never run out
Mikayla A.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are use this every day after I get out of the shower. It helps my hair retain its natural moisture without it feeling oily or greasy. I've been using this product for almost 10 years now and it has never let me down.