BY BIOSILK #77 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I love love love this serum! I put a dime size amount in my hands and I pull my hands they damp hair then comb to evenly distribute the product evenly , no matter how your styling your hair whether it's straight blow dry air dry your hair will come out silky smooth and very shiny it's a little pricey but for the quality of the product it's worth the price would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smooth their hair and wants more shine
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Biosilk by Farouk is my favorite serum to use after I wash and condition. It smels wonderful there is nothing out there like it. 5 out of 5 stars. I always have it on hand. Its one of my top 5 items I can't live without as far as beauty supplies go:) The price is expensive, but the product is priceless :)
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This serum is great for your ends. I use a tiny amount and rub it into my hair and then blow dry. It smells really god and makes your hair feel super soft and healthy. It's an oil so you don't want to use too much, otherwise it will sit heavy in your hair and make it feel greasy. It does cost a bit, I think TJ Maxx and Marshall's have it for $20, but I've seen it for $30+ other places. You only need a small amount though, so one bottle can last you a really long time.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I am torn as to what to give this product in regards to stars. When we were teenagers, this product was a must have; we would straighten our hair as much as possible and then slather this on to make it unnaturally smooth. Too much? Grease pit. Too little? No difference. I'm curious whether or not I would love it more now as an adult...
Crystal G.
HOLY GRAIL HAIR SERUM!!
This product literally has saved my hair!
And not only has it done that, but my hair looks amazing now!
So shiny and smooth! Keeps my frizz tamed and once I straighten my hair, it looks SO HEALTHY!
10/10 would recommend! Biosilk Therapy
Lenka C.
sometimes when i want to straighten my curly locks, my hair can turn very brittle after using hot tools, but when i lather in this silk therapy serum to my ends, it really provides a nice touchable finish and makes my hair look fabulous again! no more fried dry ends with this formula!
Nicole W.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I've been using this product for over 10 years now and it works great for my hair. I color my hair a lot which tends to leave it dry/damaged and I use this product on the ends of my hair. It makes my hair so soft and look so healthy. It only takes a small amount and a bottle lasts a long time. It's worth the money!
Hailey D.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
My life in a bottle💕 I love this product so much. I have pretty wavy hair and if i don’t blow dry it, it tends to get poofy. If i use this and let my hair air dry it is literally perfectly straight and flawless. It doesn’t make my hair feel oily or look greasy either which is a major bonus in my book. This is my favorite hair product ever. Try a store like Tjmaxx/Marshall’s to find it discounted.
Savannah C.
I love Biosilk. To be honest, Biosilk is more like a hair polisher than a "leave in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment" as it says on the bottle. I have thick coarse wavy hair and I purchased this product to help prevent split ends and frizz. I've been using Biosilk for years its great.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have not used this product in a while but I remember it having a pleasant scent and being helpful in taming my mane. It's a little thick so a little goes a long way. A little expensive for a hair serum considering Garnier has a serum that seems to work just as well for much less.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back