BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mother in law gave me a bottle of this because she said it works great and we both have curly hair. I brush this through my wet hair right when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. After its dry my frizzy, damaged, curly hair feels so silky smooth, bouncy and it smells amazing. It doesn't dry greasy and doesn't feel sticky to me at all. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has curly, dry, damaged hair.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite Biosilk product. I have really frizzy hair and this is about the only thing that tames it. It feels so soft after each use and it doesn't cause a lot of buildup. The only downfall is the scent isn't the greatest but I would buy again.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
Amazing! I have trouble brushing my hair because it is color treated and this is the only product that I can use to allow me to brush my hair. It is quite pricey but it's worth it. It leaves your hair silky and shiny.
Rochelle N.
This serum makes my hair look healthier and shiney. It mends my frizzy hair strands. The smell reminds me of a hair salon with their high quality products. I like to use this product weekly. I use it after blow drying my hair and straightening it. It is an excellent product to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love biosilk. I have thick hair and although it is straight it can sometimes get frizzy. I use this everyday on my hair although you can use it on your skin which I've tried but feels alittle greasy ( I the skin) it works amazing at getting rid of the frizz After I've washed my hair and am about to blow dry it!
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
I have used Biosilk Therapy serum for years, it never disappoints, it leaves my hair feeling silky soft, a little goes a long way so even though it costs a little bit more it is well worth it. I used to buy this at my beauty salon but now many retailers such as Walgreen's  carry it as well.
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Rachel H.
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and it’s great for controlling those annoying flyaways. I like at put some in my hair prior to blow drying to allow it to work then I put on my make up afterwards I blow dry and style as usual and if I need more I’ll apply some after. A little goes a long way.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love love love this product I just don't like how expensive it is for such little product. It smells great too. I would buy if I had a coupon every time or if they just dropped the price. I can't see myself buying this all the time but I do buy at least once a year or get it as a gift for my bday or xmas.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
My grandmother has been using this for as long as I can remember. She is the one that brought me into it. A little bit goes a long way! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I brush my hair. It is long lasting and extremely gentle on your hair. Love it ! Definitely recommend to everyone