BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I definitely use this silk oil before straightening my hair I leave it on for about 2 mins before going in with the straightener it leaves it nice && Silky it also smells super good, I get this at any local salon where I live
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love this! It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft! It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small amount. I got mine from target. Use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and shiny without making it greasy!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I use this every night after my shower. Smells incredible and keeps my hair smooth and soft. Especially since I work outside in the sun all day! I would recommend to anyone having issues with frizzy or hard to manage hair.
Macayla R.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Got a full size sample of this at a hair show in Orlando. I'm not sure of the price but it smelled wonderful and made my hair shiny. Kinda too greasy for me. I feel like it stays on my hands more than my hair but it works.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
Restores my hair back to life after I've damaged the hell out of it. Makes it silky smooth and hydrated and voluminous again. I have color treated hair and it helps bring it back to how it was before I started coloring it.
J'Me E.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go to serum on wash day before I blow dry. It's extremely light weight but tames your hair and adds HELLA shine! Makes hair so much smoother and manageable. Doesn't weight your hair down or make it appear greasy.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I just love the smell of Biosilk in my hair! With all the processing, drying and heat I put on my hair I can really tell a difference by using this gentle serum to keep my hair protected from the elements it is exposed to.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Biosilk brand is absolutely amazing. This serum in particular works wonders on your hair. I have fine hair and it still smooths out frizz without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This product is awesome! I love using it after I curl my hair. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and really makes your hair look pretty when you pull it through your curls. It gives your curls a looser beach type look.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.