BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
This is a great product, I have dry hair and gets damage really easily and this product has help by hydrating my split ends, also if you use it for blow dry it leaves your hair super shiny.! I bought at TjMaxx along with a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and I recommend it.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
I have some of the fizziest curls around and Annie isn't a good look on me, this is hands above the rest for controlling that frizz. This is a staple in my beauty routine and well worth the cost because it only requires the smallest amount even when you have a huge head of hair like me.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I used to think this serum was my hair cure all. It isn't awful but I have found better serums. I guess I am tired of this smell. It does work and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and helps with frizzy fly-aways. It just needs to be upgraded or have a new smell for me to go back to this brand again.
Amanda H.
This made my hair so soft. It's a great oil for if you have dry ends. This left my hair feeling so moisturized. It doesn't make the hair stringy at all. It's super affordable too and lasts such a long while
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I love this serum. Important to note though, a little goes a LONG way! I love the way it works with my hair!! my visible dry ends are gone and i love it!! Also because you only need such a small amount, this lasts forever! This serum also smells great without being over powering.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Add this to the ends of your hair and you will be lookin like repunzel up in here! No lie, I love off of this. Any boisilk product BLOWS me away! I'm bagging you to try this product because you will be hooked! My hair is long shiny and beautiful all thanks to this product!
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely can't express how much I love this stuff. I first fell in love with this brand when I saw it at TJmax and thought it was worth a shot. The serum leaves my hair feeling silly and soft and restores damage it works well with there shampoo and conditioners I highly recommend them!
Madison C.
This is my altime favorite thing for my hair it is the only thing that will keep my hair frizz free in the humid summer weather I love it so much it is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth the money!! I will continue to buy this product!! It is simply amazing
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I like this because it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I also love the smell. I like to use it every day I do my hair to keep it looking nice. I wish it was just a little cheaper though the price is too high for me to buy it often.