BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best thing there is for my frizzy brittle hair. It makes it feel so strong and helps it grow so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive or i would use it every day. I don't think there is any product better than this is you want your hair to grow longer.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since I was a little kid, my mom has always purchased this and passed that down to me!! Hahah it's amazing stuff, keeps your hair nice and healthy and soft. Smells nice and also makes your hands soft after applying it. Worth the price tag.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I feel my ends are getting just a bit frizzy or wild, a few drops of this rubbed in my palms and spread over my hair makes it feel luxurious again. I love the scent as well, which I can't say for all hair products on the market. It's a little on the pricy side but well worth it for the results.
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite hair lol. It's light smells wonderful and is super moisturizing. It's not heavy it's very light and it helps with fly aways. I bought it at my beauty supply store in Cosmo. I recommend it all the time to my customers family and friends.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
This is my best friend when it's time to straighten my hair. It does wonders keeps my hair from frying up and doesn't leave my hair all extra shinny or oily looking. Definitely worth the money.
michelle Q.
The smell of this product is amazing!! I love it especially if your straightener leaves a little burnt type smell easily fixable with this. I buy it from my local drugstore and I would recommend. A little pricey but it's worth it such a good hair serum!
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first serums that i have ever used and i love it. It smells good and it last all day. I got it from various beauty supply stores. It can be on the pricier side but i think it is well worth the price. It adds shine and combats frizz.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for when I need something to put through my tangled hair. It makes my hair super soft and smooth. It's very cheaply priced and gives you just what you need. The top can get pretty messy quickly so be careful and clean the top to prevent a buildup.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have curly hair, you must get this product. It's great for the summer when it's humid in New York City, the price is a little bit expensive, but it's OK because the quality is awesome, I would definitely recommend it to friends with curly hair.