BY BIOSILK #79 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
Very good product. Has always been a staple in my hair routine, and leaves my hair looking, smooth, sleek, and soft. Highly recommend everyone to use this prior to heat styling, especially since it also works as a protectant.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The absolute most amazing hair product I've ever used!!

I bleach my hair pretty regularly as well as have it toned. My hair dresser can make my hair look amazing and I try to recreate and it fails everytime.

My hair is extremely dry, thick, damaged, frizzy, and thinks that I wants to be wavy but it's not always sure. Biosilk has pretty much changed my hair. My ends are no longer split. My hair is shiny and I have no frizz. It's so much easier to comb and just manage in general. Plus, I love the smell. Wonderful product, just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like the bio silk hair Serum! It doesn't make your hair look greasy after applying it! It leaves your hair silly smooth! It helps maintain breaks and nourishes your ends helping to eliminate frizz! Which is huge for my hair! I will be purchasing it again!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
OMG! This is the best hair serum I ever used.
I have dry, highlighted medium fine shoulder length hair and this stuff works wonders!

Pros:
- easy to apply
- I can't feel it being applied to my hair (it doesn't weight them down, but I never apply too much)
- it makes my hair look healthier and easy to brush
- I love the smell
- bottle lasts forever

Cons:
- have to be careful to don't put out of the bottle too much (you don't need lots of it !)
- have to remember to shake bottle before getting some product out. No disappointments and I highly recommend.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LIVE by this product! I use it daily after I detangle my wet hair to strengthen and heal my ends. I also use this strong, and beautifully, scented product when I haven't showered and have to run out of the house. I recommend EVERYONE should have a bottle of this in their bathroom. HOWEVER, be careful, you literally only need a drop at first until you are comfortable with how this product works on YOUR hair. It is hella heavy so may only be useful to you on your ends. Whereas, my hair is super thirsty so I can use it from my neck area down to my ends. Cheers!
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't use this product often, just when I'm going to be applying heat to my hair. I definitely notice the difference when I do and don't use it. It gives my hair a very smooth texture, and silky, hence the name. I love pairing it up with their shampoo and conditioner set as well. If you have a TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory near you, you can get these products below retail value!
Bree F.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is a go to hair product for me. Whether I am traveling or staying home I will always have a regular and travel size bio silk with me everywhere that I go. My grandmother and great grandmother used to use these products I love you shampoo and conditioner as well. The smell of these products just with in themselves as a reason to purchase! Very effective and very true to its name it is very silky and smells amazing leaves her feeling rejuvenated hydrated and moisturized! Very good for brittle damaged hair and safe for use on colored hair
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
I really like this product. It helps with my frizzy hair. The effect last most of my day. It doesn't leave my hair looking really oily like other products and the best part is the scent. I love how it smells and the scent lasts on my hair until I wash it. It is expensive in my opinion because I can definitely go without, but I guess I would buy it again if I found it on sale or something.
Danielle B.
I know everyone likes to use the term Holy Grail lately but this is literally the Holy Grail of hair and skin care. I've been using this stuff since I was 15 and straightening my hair with my friends on the floor with a clothes iron! The smell is beautiful and it literally leaves your hair feeing like silk. Over the past 10 years so many hair oil products have come on the scene but this is the original and nothing can compare. It's very pricey but you can always find it for less at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
Feels great and smells great but I am not a big fan of the price. I have been using this product for many years but have learned to use it sparingly. A little bit of this product definitely goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will be left looking greasy. It does a great job at leaving hair looking shiny and taming fly-aways.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?

back