BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iris M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells and makes my hair feel. However i dont think it have any long term benefits. Ive used this for YEARS and i dont see my hair getting any stronger. Its a nice oil to mask any damage/ make hair shiny but once you wash if the effect is gone
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail must have hair product! Hands down this stuff is amazing. It gives me the best hair results ever, smells amazing and never lets me down. I use it on towel dried hair and it leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling so smooth. I recommend!
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Best on the market. Non greasy, smell lovely and leaves the hair shining and good condition. If you haven't tried it you should, highly recommended.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my mom's favorite products and it became one of mine too. I have blonde hair and I loved how shiny and smooth my hair would be when I used this. It's like magic in a bottle.
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff for years, it really helps with frizz without leaving your hair too greasy. I use it after I finish blow drying and the bottle usually lasts forever because you only need a little bit. Great for long wavy hair that's prone to frizz.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best thing there is for my frizzy brittle hair. It makes it feel so strong and helps it grow so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive or i would use it every day. I don't think there is any product better than this is you want your hair to grow longer.
Amber S.
Gibsonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It silken my texture, tames frizz and fly-always, and smells really good! It's pricey, but a little goes a long way. Great for daily use, and even doubles as a mosquito repellant if you use it on the skin. I will buy this over and over!!!
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I get out of the shower and my hair is wet. This product is awesome and absorbs info my hair leaving the outcome so soft and silky. I will say be careful to only use a small amount otherwise it gets too greasy especially if you have dark hair.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since I was a little kid, my mom has always purchased this and passed that down to me!! Hahah it's amazing stuff, keeps your hair nice and healthy and soft. Smells nice and also makes your hands soft after applying it. Worth the price tag.