BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Silk Therapy Serum! You use just a tiny amount, like the size of a dime, and it leaves your hair so soft and perfect. I have fine hair and it doesn't make it greasy, unless you use too much. I get it at TJ Maxx for a great price!
Danae S.
Danae S.
I have used biosilk products for years, basically since I can remember using hair products- I've been using this stuff. I have dark black hair naturally, so if it's frizzy or dry it sure shows up. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth without weighing it down. It also has a good scent and a little goes a long way.
Avery M.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Add this to the ends of your hair and you will be lookin like repunzel up in here! No lie, I love off of this. Any boisilk product BLOWS me away! I'm bagging you to try this product because you will be hooked! My hair is long shiny and beautiful all thanks to this product!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My mother used his all the time and I remember for a while I used it too. It's honestly so luxurious in my opinion. It's a bit pricey but I knew it was good for my hair and worked. I'd definitely buy it again. It also smelled nice!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
When I discovered this product and tried it, it was like I had discovered a lost treasure!
I had been having so many misses in finding a product to tame my frizzies from my over processed hair.
This performed a miracle!
Soft, smooth and silky hair from just the tiniest amount.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
This has been a go to since I was in middle school yearsssss ago lol perfect for natural hair or even better after styling. I use it on a daily basis and it's pricey but it lasts a long time, rarely do I have to purchase often.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
I like this serum. It's light and a little bit goes a long way! It gives the hair a bit of a shine without making it look greased. One of these bottles can last a long time since you only use drops at a time. Always buy again!
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
If you're looking for a sérum yo give your hair that nice healthy shine then THIS IS IT! ITS SUPER CONVENIENT to find and worth every penny it's not heavy on your hair but it does take frizz and leaves your hair with a healthy shine
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
This hair silk is amazing I've been using it forever it smells amazing very very good my mom sister in laws all use this stuff it's super affordable I love it I have no complaints what so ever I always repurchase once I'm out
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I definitely use this silk oil before straightening my hair I leave it on for about 2 mins before going in with the straightener it leaves it nice && Silky it also smells super good, I get this at any local salon where I live