BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor F.
I love Biosilk! I've been using it for years and has always been my go to! If I want my hair to smell good, I'll just put 2 drops of this in my hair. It's extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth looking! Love this product so much!!! I can't live without it. I've repurchased this product many of times. Highly recommend!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
If you're looking for a sérum yo give your hair that nice healthy shine then THIS IS IT! ITS SUPER CONVENIENT to find and worth every penny it's not heavy on your hair but it does take frizz and leaves your hair with a healthy shine
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Thick product, too much does cause weight and greasiness. The smell is great when you use alittle and it provides a lot of shine and softness. I have it three stars because it is very easy to make the product feel very heavy and cause greasiness in your hair. I have thin hair so if you have thick hair I'm sure this product would work better for you
Ally G.
Wichita, KS
Love! Love! Love! Love! This product! Biosilk literally fell from heaven and was made for my frizzy damaged hair!!! The smell is amazing and it stays on my hair all day people always tells me my hair smells good. I literally don't even need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to work I use it every time I style my hair and it works it's magic!
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My scalp is very sensitive and prone to being dry and flaky. This helps absolutely so much. It's worth every penny. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way. The scent isn't overbearing. My hair feels so soft and silky afterwards. And my scalp is rehydrated and the pain I had is gone. I would recommend this product to anyone, always.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love love this scent for some reason. It can be oily so not for scalp or oily hair. Its great for treated or dry ins in small amounts. This is a goody and brings me back to younger days. This will always be my go to.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This isn't absolutely amazing! I have super curly hair that is naturally frizzy!! On top of that, I have bleached my hair so many times! Whenever I want a smooth blow dry or flat iron I will apply this when I get out of the shower so make my hair look and feel so healthy. This product will be good for anyone with any hair type!! Can't go wrong!
Marvelis T.
Biosilk serum is so great! leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft. I have been using this brand since I was a teenager, the bottle lasts such a long time and you only need to add a little. the only reason I do not leave 5 stars is because it does leave a bit a greasy residue so make sure not to use too much especially around your roots.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
It's ok. I really don't think it's any better or worse than any other serum or hair oil I've tried. It does have a nice scent but I do prefer another hair serum over this one. It's about the same price and lasts longer
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used to use this all the time and loved it! I haven't used it in quite a while, but it smells great and made my hair silky smooth. Less is definitely more with this serum. It's easy to over do it. But if you use it sparingly, it's great.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?