BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rashawna R.
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
This was one of the first serums that i have ever used and i love it. It smells good and it last all day. I got it from various beauty supply stores. It can be on the pricier side but i think it is well worth the price. It adds shine and combats frizz.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have curly hair, you must get this product. It's great for the summer when it's humid in New York City, the price is a little bit expensive, but it's OK because the quality is awesome, I would definitely recommend it to friends with curly hair.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I use this product almost every day! It smells so great and keeps my hair healthy. Every since I started using this products my hair seems less dry and damaged. It may be a bit pricey but I have found it cheaper at Marshall's/TJMaxx. Amazing product!
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I love this stuff just to run through the ends of my hair it really adds a lot of shine but it is very lightweight and doesn't make it really oily although I don't ever add it to the scalp just the middle to the ends of My Hair plus it Lasts Forever
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Philadelphia
I've used this serum on my hair for awhile and I haven't switched to any other brands. It's the best on my wet hair before blow drying and great on my ends after I've styled my hair. It also smells amazing! My hair doesn't feel right without it.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Absolutely love this product .... helps make my hair smooth and straight ! Also helps me get the tangles out after a shower ! My hair is super dry so this helps me so much ! It's expensive but it's a quality product , you get what you pay for .
Tamarra L.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the Biosilk hair treatment serum it will smell great for hours on your skin after you've applied it to your hair and make sure hair silky smooth and helps with frizz however don't go Haywire on it because it will make your hair look oily
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Love love love this stuff! It's the best alternate to Moroccan oil that I've found. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and smooth. Works best when used on damp hair. I definitely recommend also if you have frizz. This basically takes it away.
Celene V.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
Okay let's start off by the scent, it's amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft throughout the day. This is one of my favorite hair products. I noticed that it protects my hair from damage and gives it volume. I will continue using it.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
This stuff smells amazing! I wish I could put it on every part of my body. I have fine hair so I can only put it on my ends. I use it when using hot tools or just out of the shower and let air dry. Leaves my hair smelling good and shiny.