BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danae S.
I have used biosilk products for years, basically since I can remember using hair products- I've been using this stuff. I have dark black hair naturally, so if it's frizzy or dry it sure shows up. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth without weighing it down. It also has a good scent and a little goes a long way.
Samantha C.
I've been using this for years! The first time I tried it I was hooked. It smells great and leaves your hair smelling amazing for even days after use-m! It makes my hair feel so soft and silky, but it doesn't weigh it down at all. It is a bit heavy, so a dime sized amount is even a little excessive lol it lasts a long time!
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
A hair stylist referred this product to me after she put bleach on my hair for 5 hours. Needless to say, it didn't help my hair at all. It feel like the stuff I put in my hair to help protect my hair from heat when i straighten it. It just adds a shine to my hair and does nothing to help make hair in any other way.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
Not only does this serum tame flyaways, it also makes your hair so shiny, soft, and pretty without getting greasy. It is pricey, but so worth it as the product is very concentrated. Wouldn't recommend putting on the scalp for those withoily hair
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
My salon sold this and it works great. Makes my hair shiny, clean, and hydrated. Smells good and is long lasting. Good price for the quality. I would consider it gentle. Doesn't strip your hair. I recommend.
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mother in law gave me a bottle of this because she said it works great and we both have curly hair. I brush this through my wet hair right when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. After its dry my frizzy, damaged, curly hair feels so silky smooth, bouncy and it smells amazing. It doesn't dry greasy and doesn't feel sticky to me at all. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has curly, dry, damaged hair.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite Biosilk product. I have really frizzy hair and this is about the only thing that tames it. It feels so soft after each use and it doesn't cause a lot of buildup. The only downfall is the scent isn't the greatest but I would buy again.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
Amazing! I have trouble brushing my hair because it is color treated and this is the only product that I can use to allow me to brush my hair. It is quite pricey but it's worth it. It leaves your hair silky and shiny.
Rochelle N.
This serum makes my hair look healthier and shiney. It mends my frizzy hair strands. The smell reminds me of a hair salon with their high quality products. I like to use this product weekly. I use it after blow drying my hair and straightening it. It is an excellent product to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love biosilk. I have thick hair and although it is straight it can sometimes get frizzy. I use this everyday on my hair although you can use it on your skin which I've tried but feels alittle greasy ( I the skin) it works amazing at getting rid of the frizz After I've washed my hair and am about to blow dry it!