BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to think this serum was my hair cure all. It isn't awful but I have found better serums. I guess I am tired of this smell. It does work and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and helps with frizzy fly-aways. It just needs to be upgraded or have a new smell for me to go back to this brand again.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of the fizziest curls around and Annie isn't a good look on me, this is hands above the rest for controlling that frizz. This is a staple in my beauty routine and well worth the cost because it only requires the smallest amount even when you have a huge head of hair like me.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair so soft. It's a great oil for if you have dry ends. This left my hair feeling so moisturized. It doesn't make the hair stringy at all. It's super affordable too and lasts such a long while
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum. Important to note though, a little goes a LONG way! I love the way it works with my hair!! my visible dry ends are gone and i love it!! Also because you only need such a small amount, this lasts forever! This serum also smells great without being over powering.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely can't express how much I love this stuff. I first fell in love with this brand when I saw it at TJmax and thought it was worth a shot. The serum leaves my hair feeling silly and soft and restores damage it works well with there shampoo and conditioners I highly recommend them!
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Add this to the ends of your hair and you will be lookin like repunzel up in here! No lie, I love off of this. Any boisilk product BLOWS me away! I'm bagging you to try this product because you will be hooked! My hair is long shiny and beautiful all thanks to this product!
Madison C.
This is my altime favorite thing for my hair it is the only thing that will keep my hair frizz free in the humid summer weather I love it so much it is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth the money!! I will continue to buy this product!! It is simply amazing
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I also love the smell. I like to use it every day I do my hair to keep it looking nice. I wish it was just a little cheaper though the price is too high for me to buy it often.
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail item! This can be pricey, but lasts FOREVER. You only need a dime sized amount. Just run it through the bottom part of your hair (earlobe down) , and instantly tames fly-always. It also adds a sleek shine and moisturizes ends to aid in the growing process!
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I get out the shower I love to put this stuff in my hair. It keeps it soft & it smells great too! I also like using it before straightening or drying my hair. A little goes a long ways, you don't want to put too much of it it on or else your hair will get oily.