BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't use this product often, just when I'm going to be applying heat to my hair. I definitely notice the difference when I do and don't use it. It gives my hair a very smooth texture, and silky, hence the name. I love pairing it up with their shampoo and conditioner set as well. If you have a TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory near you, you can get these products below retail value!
Bree F.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is a go to hair product for me. Whether I am traveling or staying home I will always have a regular and travel size bio silk with me everywhere that I go. My grandmother and great grandmother used to use these products I love you shampoo and conditioner as well. The smell of these products just with in themselves as a reason to purchase! Very effective and very true to its name it is very silky and smells amazing leaves her feeling rejuvenated hydrated and moisturized! Very good for brittle damaged hair and safe for use on colored hair
Danielle B.
I know everyone likes to use the term Holy Grail lately but this is literally the Holy Grail of hair and skin care. I've been using this stuff since I was 15 and straightening my hair with my friends on the floor with a clothes iron! The smell is beautiful and it literally leaves your hair feeing like silk. Over the past 10 years so many hair oil products have come on the scene but this is the original and nothing can compare. It's very pricey but you can always find it for less at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
I really like this product. It helps with my frizzy hair. The effect last most of my day. It doesn't leave my hair looking really oily like other products and the best part is the scent. I love how it smells and the scent lasts on my hair until I wash it. It is expensive in my opinion because I can definitely go without, but I guess I would buy it again if I found it on sale or something.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
Feels great and smells great but I am not a big fan of the price. I have been using this product for many years but have learned to use it sparingly. A little bit of this product definitely goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will be left looking greasy. It does a great job at leaving hair looking shiny and taming fly-aways.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
The name says it all. Just a dime size amount distributed throughout your hair makes each strand silky smooth and provides a healthy sheen. It tames curly, frizzy hair with no problem. And if you have thick, difficult hair, it helps you put a comb through with ease.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
This stuff is amazing!! Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and shiny. A little goes a long way and I have a lot of curly hair. The only downside of this product is that is is expensive even for the smaller bottle. Its a splurge that I make because it is worth it. I have seen it for a lower price at TJ maxx.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
I have been using biosilk since I was 12 years old and I am 22 now! I it is such an amazing multipurpose product. I use it on my hair after I shower and a little goes a very long way. I use it after every time I shower before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair with a greasy/oily film, but it feel super soft and healthy. It helps with damaged/brittle hair, which is great. It isn't expensive for the quality so I definitely think it's worth it
Janell E.
Wilsonville
This stuff is a life saver! The last time I had my hair done at a salon the girl fried my hair, so I used this on my ends everyday morning and night. Sounds like a lot but that’s the great thing about this, it never felt greasy of heavy. After a few weeks of doing this I was finally able get a comb through my hair with out breaking the ends off. I’ve long since cut all the damage away, but still use this anytime I heat style just in case.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I love love love this serum! I put a dime size amount in my hands and I pull my hands they damp hair then comb to evenly distribute the product evenly , no matter how your styling your hair whether it's straight blow dry air dry your hair will come out silky smooth and very shiny it's a little pricey but for the quality of the product it's worth the price would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smooth their hair and wants more shine
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?