Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum

Who else love this stuff? I bought it when I was over in Lithuania, and actually this silk is the best thing ever so far!
¿Se puede utilizar como protector de calor?
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum I used this for many, many years and even though it is “pricey” a little goes a long way! But the last time i was in Ulta, i asked and the lady said they no longer make it. Am i the only one that was told that?
Start your review of Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Tina I.
Purchased at: Target
This is therapy for your hair. Moisturizes and protects my hair from heat. Smells awesome. I love how smooth my hair is after applying. It helps to reduce frizz.
Tatum S.
Sewell
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m just going to say straight up my hair NEVER looks this good and silky! My hair can be very frizzy and appear to be very dry and rough when I brush it out dry. I’ve used this product for 3 days in a row so far on my wet hair after the shower, and it completely smooths my hair, does not feel greasy (use a very small amount or else it will because it is like an oil)! I use a dime size amount and rub it in my palms, then comb through my hair with my fingers, then brush it out. If you scroll through my feed I’m sure you can find how frizzy my hair can be😂 it feels so soft and luxurious! Cannot reccomend enough for people with frizzy or dry hair!
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this it makes my hair so silky it smells so great you can put it in wet or dry hair and the great thing about this it does not leave it looking oily or feeling Orly it does not wear your hair down you can use it literally every day without having to wash it directly after this is not pricey and you can find almost anywhere
Lauren R.
Helotes, TX
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Lauren R.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of both mine and my daughter’s favorite products! Why does this matterBiosilk Silk Therapy Serum ? Because we have radically different hair types. She has curls and I have... thin, fine, stringy straight hair 😂. We both use it on wet or dry hair, me after I straighten my hair to give it a soft and smoothe texture, and her to make her curls even more soft. It smells great and while it feels oily, it does not make our hair look oily. Highly recommend! #biosilk #softhair #haircare #curlyhair #straighthair
Linda E.
Agoura Hills, CA
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Linda E.
This is honestly a product I use every single day because it is so good. My hair is fluffy after washing my hair and gets frizzy after using flat iron or curling iron so I always top off my hair routine with this right after putting oil, and it makes it so soft and my hair looks amazing. Definitely recommend!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Jamie U.
Purchased at: Target
I have used several silicone serums on my hair over the years. I love experimenting with hair products, and I continue to go back to this Serum. Silk Therapy Serum Soin Des Cheveux Mixte - Sérum 360Ml Uhas-427 rThe smell -a-m-a-zinggg!! This Silk Therapy Serum Soin Des Cheveux Mixte - Sérum 360Ml Uhas-427 takes any frizzing and has your hair feeling smooth when your using a straightener or blow dryer. You still need to Silk Therapy Serum Soin Des Cheveux Mixte - Sérum 360Ml Uhas-427 have a product that hydrates as well. I do continue to use and purchase this product! I highly recommend purchasing. 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Dannielle  P.
Cuba, MO
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Dannielle  P.
I absolutely love how soft this product leaves my hair feeling. It has absolutely improved the shine and the look of health in my hair.
Ashley  E.
Beaver Dam, KY
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Ashley  E.
Purchased at: ULTA
My Go To for over a decade!!! I can’t do my hair without these. It takes the frizz and prevents that mufasa look that it’s so chic
Cassie S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have used this since high school & I still love it. Mind you, it CAN make your hair look greasy if too much is used, so any extra in your hands just rub it onto your legs or something (can be used on skin too - yay!). It smells INCREDIBLE and the smell lasts a long time too! If you use too much/too often on the roots it can cause build up, so be mindful and use a clarifier as needed and wash well. However, I have dry ends and normal roots and this product works great on my hair, no matter the style. I love to use it before using heat products and then finishing with a little just for softness/shine. I also use it to comb my natural curls and under curl products when going natural- it doesn't impact how well my curl products work when used before or even after.
Janet M.
Corona, NY
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum uploaded by Janet M.
I love the shine this gives my hair! It also leaves my hair feeling soft and great to put after I straighten my hair :) worth the prize!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly S.
Alamogordo, NM
il y a un an
Jenna P. il y a un an
You can definitely still buy it! I get mine from Ulta, but it is online only, it isn't sold in the stores.
Hailey A.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a un an
Jaime R. il y a un an
I’ve used Biosilk for years...I love it! It makes my hair so silky and shiny, and what I like best is the scent. It smells so good!