BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum I was introduced to this company when I was 15 years old, I'm now 37, I did a hair show with them in Des Moines. They colored our hair and used these products on us. This serum they told us we could use on our bodies as well and they're right. Ive been using it ever sense! If it's out of your price range you can check TJMaxx or Marshalls, they usually have them at discounted prices. But this stuff is so great for your hair and skin, I definitely recommend it!
amanda t.
Akron
Review for: Packaging May Vary
I've been using this for about 3 years. Fell in love with this after my stylist used it in my hair and have to buy more when it's half way gone so I don't run out. Makes your hair feel so soft and look amazing, even use it on my daughters hair. The price is really good for the amount you get, usually around $15-$20 at target. I will always recommend this product!
Savannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I very rarely splurge on nice hair care products. Mainly because I'm usually focused on makeup. But I decided to splurge on my hair and bought the Biosilk Silk Therapy shampoo, conditioner, and leave in serum. My hair has never looked better. It's seriously beautiful. It brought my hair back to life. It looked so stringy and dull, and after using these products just once, my hair has body and life. It's also extremely soft. I also love the smell of these products because it smells like you just left a salon. (So if the salon doesn't smell good to you, you might wanna steer clear)
But I seriously can't recommend this brand enough. Their products are top notch and definitely worth the steep price.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and it’s great for controlling those annoying flyaways. I like at put some in my hair prior to blow drying to allow it to work then I put on my make up afterwards I blow dry and style as usual and if I need more I’ll apply some after. A little goes a long way.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t live without this product. It makes my hair shiny and manageable gets rid of all of my friends. It smells so good goes on like a serum but out over oil in my hair. If you haven’t tried it I definitely suggest trying it! It’s a little bit pricey but it lasts a long time.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! This is the best hair serum I ever used.
I have dry, highlighted medium fine shoulder length hair and this stuff works wonders!

Pros:
- easy to apply
- I can't feel it being applied to my hair (it doesn't weight them down, but I never apply too much)
- it makes my hair look healthier and easy to brush
- I love the smell
- bottle lasts forever

Cons:
- have to be careful to don't put out of the bottle too much (you don't need lots of it !)
- have to remember to shake bottle before getting some product out. No disappointments and I highly recommend.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One step closer to a silky, satiny, soft mane! A very little, goes a very long way though so I've used sparingly in my experience. I prefer this over other serums and hair oils I've tried because it doesn't weigh my already thick and heavy hair down! It just gives me a nice shine and it feels nourishing. I usually pick this up at TJ Maxx or places like that because it's cheaper there.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember my mom would buy this product when I was a child and I absolutely love the smell! It always reminds me of her and I love how it makes your hair smell and feel. At least your hair feeling soft and has a really great since they even have sample size if you want to try I highly recommend to everyone! A little goes a long way especially after the shower. Definitely give it a try!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this product in a while but I remember it having a pleasant scent and being helpful in taming my mane. It's a little thick so a little goes a long way. A little expensive for a hair serum considering Garnier has a serum that seems to work just as well for much less.
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this at then ends of my hair after a shower and it keeps my ends moisturized and from getting split ends or breaking! Love biosilk! Have bought for years. Would recommend and would buy again.