BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I absolutely love this hair serum!! The smell of it is white and not too overpowering. I love both the original version and the lite version! I have thick wavy hair and I use this both wet and dry. It gives my hair a beautiful shine without looking greasy and doesn't look greasy when I leave my hair straightened for a couple of days. My biggest tip is when you are applying this to your hair make sure that you are taking the product and rubbing it into your hands as if it was the lotion, and then running your fingers starting at the ends of your hair and then moving up. I personally only will use it on the very top of my head if I have a lot of frizziness and then I only use whatever very little is remaining on my hands.
Allison M.
Ayer
My hair has completely changed texture, from straight to wavy/curly and extremely thick. Biosilk makes my hair manageable again. The shampoo definitely leaves my hair super shiny and not weighed down ever, the conditioner is nice and thick, I barely feel it rinsing out because my hair soaked up all the good stuff. The biosilk cure serum is the star of the show. You can use it on wet/dry hair, super slippery, my hair goes from super snarled and tangly to smooth and brushable in seconds. The serum can also be used to nourish skin which I think is a nice feature.
Cathy H.
Palm beach
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I absolutely love this product ! I’ve been using this for almost all my life & honestly it’s because it’s the same each time I buy it & it actually works. I love putting this in my hair to smooth it out.
Pro tip: after I flat iron or blow dry it, I put a very little on my hands & only put it on my tips, I make sure I really work it in & I go over it with my flat iron again & it just makes my hair super silky just like the Kardashian/Jenner clan
Dawn F.
Spring Run
LUXURIOUS!! There is no better word to describe this product!! It is no wonder they call it SILK because that is what it feels like❤️ I use this as a leave-in condition of sorts for my hair. BIOsilk serum also does wonders for dry skin! If you are in a profession that requires frequent hand washing..... this serum is such a relief at the end of the day. Rub some into your hands before bed. It also smells wonderful. The price is actually reasonable considering with this serum, a small amount goes a long way!!
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
Biosilk is one of the serums I keep going back to. I started using the serum over 10 years ago. It’s very lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh your hair down and smells fantastic. I usually use this serum after showers because it helps make my hair feel silky. However, it’s not one of those serums that I use when straightening my hair. When I’m ready for a night out, I use a heavier serum that keeps my frizz at bay since my hair is thick, wavy and frizzy.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum I was introduced to this company when I was 15 years old, I'm now 37, I did a hair show with them in Des Moines. They colored our hair and used these products on us. This serum they told us we could use on our bodies as well and they're right. Ive been using it ever sense! If it's out of your price range you can check TJMaxx or Marshalls, they usually have them at discounted prices. But this stuff is so great for your hair and skin, I definitely recommend it!
Savannah W.
I absolutely love this product. I very rarely splurge on nice hair care products. Mainly because I'm usually focused on makeup. But I decided to splurge on my hair and bought the Biosilk Silk Therapy shampoo, conditioner, and leave in serum. My hair has never looked better. It's seriously beautiful. It brought my hair back to life. It looked so stringy and dull, and after using these products just once, my hair has body and life. It's also extremely soft. I also love the smell of these products because it smells like you just left a salon. (So if the salon doesn't smell good to you, you might wanna steer clear)
But I seriously can't recommend this brand enough. Their products are top notch and definitely worth the steep price.
Rosanna G.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This is AMAZING. I rarely say that because I’m a tough cookie when it comes to my hair. This makes my hair super soft and gives it a nice shine. It’s not greasy or heavy and you can keep adding more the next day if you want to. Even better, it has a really pleasant and delicate scent that doesn’t overpower your hair, your perfume or scented body wash. I have really thick, mixed hair. I would say it’s between 3c and 4a if that helps. This is my go to for sealing in wash and goes, for refreshing a style and even for flat ironing my hair.
Gina K.
spring, tx
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I have thick wavy hair. I was hoping for either help with my ends or manageability from this product.

Nope. I bought 1 bottle and consistently used it until it was gone because I had heard good things about it. Nope. Just not for me. Did not enjoy the smell nor did it have any redeeming quality that would make me want to try it again.
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite ever!!! I use this serum every single day. I have extremely textured hair and when I use this especially before straightening it, I get Beautiful silky hair. I have recommended it to all of my coworkers and they love it too. You don’t need a lot of this serum, about a quarter size. It lasts a long time. You can get it at Ulta and even Marshalls or TJMaxx