BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn F.
Spring Run
LUXURIOUS!! There is no better word to describe this product!! It is no wonder they call it SILK because that is what it feels like❤️ I use this as a leave-in condition of sorts for my hair. BIOsilk serum also does wonders for dry skin! If you are in a profession that requires frequent hand washing..... this serum is such a relief at the end of the day. Rub some into your hands before bed. It also smells wonderful. The price is actually reasonable considering with this serum, a small amount goes a long way!!
Janell E.
Wilsonville
This stuff is a life saver! The last time I had my hair done at a salon the girl fried my hair, so I used this on my ends everyday morning and night. Sounds like a lot but that’s the great thing about this, it never felt greasy of heavy. After a few weeks of doing this I was finally able get a comb through my hair with out breaking the ends off. I’ve long since cut all the damage away, but still use this anytime I heat style just in case.
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
Biosilk is one of the serums I keep going back to. I started using the serum over 10 years ago. It’s very lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh your hair down and smells fantastic. I usually use this serum after showers because it helps make my hair feel silky. However, it’s not one of those serums that I use when straightening my hair. When I’m ready for a night out, I use a heavier serum that keeps my frizz at bay since my hair is thick, wavy and frizzy.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum I was introduced to this company when I was 15 years old, I'm now 37, I did a hair show with them in Des Moines. They colored our hair and used these products on us. This serum they told us we could use on our bodies as well and they're right. Ive been using it ever sense! If it's out of your price range you can check TJMaxx or Marshalls, they usually have them at discounted prices. But this stuff is so great for your hair and skin, I definitely recommend it!
amanda t.
Akron
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I've been using this for about 3 years. Fell in love with this after my stylist used it in my hair and have to buy more when it's half way gone so I don't run out. Makes your hair feel so soft and look amazing, even use it on my daughters hair. The price is really good for the amount you get, usually around $15-$20 at target. I will always recommend this product!
Savannah W.
I absolutely love this product. I very rarely splurge on nice hair care products. Mainly because I'm usually focused on makeup. But I decided to splurge on my hair and bought the Biosilk Silk Therapy shampoo, conditioner, and leave in serum. My hair has never looked better. It's seriously beautiful. It brought my hair back to life. It looked so stringy and dull, and after using these products just once, my hair has body and life. It's also extremely soft. I also love the smell of these products because it smells like you just left a salon. (So if the salon doesn't smell good to you, you might wanna steer clear)
But I seriously can't recommend this brand enough. Their products are top notch and definitely worth the steep price.
HealthyFoods R.
Have been using this for years. The smells is so wonderful and lasts all day. Makes my hair so soft and healthier. It also helps my frizz which is a big deal since I have very curly hair. I typically pick it up at Marshall’s where it’s cheaper, but it’s also not too bad to purchase in salon. Will continue to use. It even works wonders on skin.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I can’t live without this product. It makes my hair shiny and manageable gets rid of all of my friends. It smells so good goes on like a serum but out over oil in my hair. If you haven’t tried it I definitely suggest trying it! It’s a little bit pricey but it lasts a long time.
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
Biosilk is the best hair serum I have tried! I live in a hot and humid climate, so hair serum is a must to keep the frizz to a minimum. The product is great after washing your hair, but can make your hair a little oily after two days. I still recommend it!
alexia c.
Methuen
This stuff is like god tears for your hair

You only need a tiny amount which you rub onto both hands and the pas through your hair. It gives it a beautiful shine and helps keep the frizz out of you hair! I will definitely be buying this product again!