BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tameka S.
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love biosilk serum. I straighten my hair daily and i put this on before straightening and it helps to protect my hair from the high heat.
I also put this on right out of the shower to tame my frizzy hair....even if I have flyaways I can put a little biosilk serum in and it makes my hair so silky and shiny.
Robin R.
Robin R.
I got a sample of this product a few months ago at a salon after I got my hair colored. First off, it smells like a dream. Second (and most importantly) it made my hair look and feel glossy and healthy. No frizz, no dry ends. It kept my color looking fresh for much longer than if I hadn't used it. A+!!
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
If you have damaged or frizzy hair, this product REALLY helps out! Don't apply too much as it can be greasy with build-up. Just a small pea-size amount focusing on the ends will do the trick just fine! Not only does it work, but it is very fragrant and smells amazing.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This product has been around for over a decade and there's a reason why; this is the best and original hair serum that I use! It does not weigh my hair down. It does not leave my hair greasy. Such a small amount goes a very long way! I highly recommend this product!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Use this everyday in combination with Paul Mitchell mouse. Don't use too much otherwise can get greasy. Also I bought the largest size at Harmon to get the most bang for the buck. It also lasts a long time, so don't let the price deter you too much!
Hailey O.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
Not only does this serum tame flyaways, it also makes your hair so shiny, soft, and pretty without getting greasy. It is pricey, but so worth it as the product is very concentrated. Wouldn't recommend putting on the scalp for those withoily hair
Keyana C.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Biosilk is pricey, so it receives 4 stars from me because of that. Other than that it's a great product! I have curly hair that can get frizzy a lot and this helps take it. I also use this to give my hair some moisture before I straighten it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
My mom was using this on my hair before I even knew anything! I love to use it especially before a big event. It's so gentle and makes my hair so soft and such a little goes such a long way! I would and do recommend to everyone!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
This made my hair so soft. It's a great oil for if you have dry ends. This left my hair feeling so moisturized. It doesn't make the hair stringy at all. It's super affordable too and lasts such a long while
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
This is my best friend when it's time to straighten my hair. It does wonders keeps my hair from frying up and doesn't leave my hair all extra shinny or oily looking. Definitely worth the money.