BY BIOSILK #2 in Hair Treatments

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.

-Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
-Aids in preventing split ends
-Provides incredible shine

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original
  • "I use this all the time and I love how soft and silky it makes my hair look" in 2 reviews
  • "If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend it! " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair feeling amazing when I use it and I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect on damp hair to help smooth and add shine or dry to tame frizz or split ends." in 1 review
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
This is one of the best leave in therapy treatments that I have used...it is literately like silk after Ive used it. It allows me to comb my hair easily and without any tangles!!!! I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with hair that is hard to comb when its wet.
Karen M.
Pikeville
Purchased at: Amazon
Truly amazing product!! A little pricier than some, but worth every dime! We use this on my daughters somewhat course hair before we blow dry it, and my husband won’t dry her hair without it! Her hair goes from tangled and course to silky soft. Try his one , you won’t be disappointed!
keeks s.
This is available at many stores like Ross and I definitely bought a few bottles here and there through out the years. I have to say i was really into it in the beginning and then I stopped liking it. I really love the smell that it leaves my hair after I put it on but I don’t think it really worked as an anti-frizz oil. I tried putting it on my regular hair and it didn’t do much, my hair just sucked it right up and left it dry. When I straightened my hair or curled it, it would work so much better at getting the little hairs down. I don’t recommend this if you have really really frizzy hair but if you have straight somewhat wavy hair this is a good product for you.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
I have been a biosilk serum user since grade school. This product is my all time favorite hair product holy grail. I have very long and thick curly hair, and when I went to straighten it, it makes it a breeze. It’s also nice to use on the tips on my hair strands when my hair is wet to make my natural curls form beautifully. You only need a pea sized amount for both sides of your head, sometimes a smaller amount, making it have prolonged use. I can make a bottle of this stuff last me over a year. Do yourself a favor and pick some of this up, it helps your hair look and feel amazing.
Danielle E.
Albany
This is the best product I have used to combat my frizzy hair. I let my hair dry a bit after showering and put a pea size amount all over my hair and ends. It keeps my hair soft and frizz free without making my hair look too oily.
Kelby B.
Cushing, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have product for me! I haven’t used heat on my hair in sooo long because of Biosilk! I usually have frizzy hair and this keeps my hair soft, silky and manageable without heat! I love it! 10/10 would recommend!
Tiffany b.
I've been using this stuff for YEARS. I can remember using this in 6th grade, and I'm 24 years old now. Not only does this make your hair so soft and shiny, but it feel like your hair is so much healthier when you use this. The smell is so good too... Fresh and clean smelling. A little goes a very long way. I have very long hair (it almost reaches the top of the small of my back) and I still don't need to use much. I just don't like how pricey it is but then again- you wouldn't have to use it daily so you're not going to go through it quickly. Great for tangled hair too!
Jolanda S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually have a small bottle , tho I wish I had the big ones but they’re a little pricey . But it makes my hair smell so great and it leaves it soft and silky . I would highly recommend to other. This is a good product
Madison R.
Brighton, CO
Purchased at: Target
When used correctly, this stuff is amazing! I put a small (literally dime size amount) after showering. I cannot put this on my scalp, it oils me hair up so fast. But the small amount makes my hair so soft and smooth!
Mara H.
Biosilk Silk Therapy is a hair serum that brings moisture to your hair, repairs split ends and makes your hair feel very soft. Out of all of the products out there claiming to make the hair soft and silky, I find that Biosilk is really the only one that actually does the job. It also smells incredible and lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I always put a dime sized drop of the serum and spread it throughout my hair each morning and it’s more than enough. Another great thing is that you can get it at almost every drugstore and supermarket.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do you use this product in the shower or after you shower?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
How much cost is this?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Have your ever used it on your skin?
Katie D.