BY BIOSILK

Condition BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner with botanical extracts and herbs is ideal for all hair types and leaves hair healthy and manageable. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible sine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Not tested on animals. see more...

Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I tried the trial size of this conditioner because it was pretty expensive. It worked great to smooth my hair and condition my hair. I have color treated hair and I felt that it work very well on my hair!
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
I love the biosilk brand but I am not a huge fan of this product you would think it would be great for frizzy curly hair like mine but its not. The conditioner did not cover all of my hair nor did it give my hair any kind of silk therapy like it says. Smells nice though.
Sabrina S.
Hands down one of the best conditioners. It works like magic. An honorable mention is the BioSilk hair oil that is the best smelling and feeling hair oil that I’ve used. I would definitely recommend it!
bella S.
San Jose, CA
I love biosilk & all their hair products, this conditioner is great and is probably one of the best ones I’ve used for taming my hair. My hair feels super smooth and soft after I use their shampoo & conditioner.
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
My hair is already very really in this made it all that much worse definitely great if you have a dry scalp and dry here but I’m not with those people but it is definitely great product I would recommend just not that way the people
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
I have been a fan of the Biosilk serum for a long time, so I was looking forward to trying this product, but unfortunately it was a little too thick and goopy and weighty for me. I felt it left a lot of buildup in my hair and really didn't get it as shiny or smooth as I was hoping.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
I thought this was going to be great product, but it left m hair way too heavy and I just didn't like the weight added to my hair. It looked limp and dirty even after just being washed.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
Literally left my hair feeling so silky and smooth! Ive always used the biosilk oil and this is the best all their products are worth the pretty penny
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
This product smells tooooo good. I cannot resist. I always buy biosilk products. They're so silky (hence the name) and moisturizing. Love it
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
I have tried lots of hair products and oils. I always seem to come back to biosilk. It is lightweight and non greasy and does the job.