BY BIOSILK

Condition BioSilk Silk Therapy Conditioner with botanical extracts and herbs is ideal for all hair types and leaves hair healthy and manageable. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible sine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
I thought this was going to be great product, but it left m hair way too heavy and I just didn't like the weight added to my hair. It looked limp and dirty even after just being washed.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried lots of hair products and oils. I always seem to come back to biosilk. It is lightweight and non greasy and does the job.
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
This product smells tooooo good. I cannot resist. I always buy biosilk products. They're so silky (hence the name) and moisturizing. Love it
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product! It doesn't make your hair too greasy or weighs it down at all! Their oil is to die for as well.
Sophie S.
Alexandria, VA
It's pretty good for moisturizing normal hair but on really damaged hair it's just okay. It also smells pretty good but it is expensive
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
I have been a fan of the Biosilk serum for a long time, so I was looking forward to trying this product, but unfortunately it was a little too thick and goopy and weighty for me. I felt it left a lot of buildup in my hair and really didn't get it as shiny or smooth as I was hoping.