BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner for all hair types. Nourishes hair for a soft, shiny, luxurious look. Self adjusting formula. Silk proteins seek damaged areas leaving the hair balanced and conditioned. Made in the USA. see more...

Rachel M.
This is my second product of choice. This conditioner makes my hair smooth, soft and moisturized. It makes my hair easier to brush, especially in combination with the biosilk miracle spray.
evelyne g.
MIAMI, FL
I bought this product thinking the more expensive the better it is . I have curl and wave hair does not for my hair and also my daughter use it to see if good for there hair because they have straight hair still it did nothing for there hair . We rather use the dollar conditioner then this product .
Belle H.
Bend, OR
This makes my hair so incredibly soft, it’s unreal! I have extremely fine, dry hair. It makes my hair feel like silk, and it’s amazing! I’ve tried so many other conditioners that claim to do the same thing, and this beats all of them! It’s a little on the expensive side, but I promise it’s worth it!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It works really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Love this conditioner it’s amazing smells great does a great job on curly and frizzy hair great for oily or dry scalp! Would recommend! A little pricey though
Hollie D.
Brandon, MS
Biosilk is my holy grail item! It keeps my naturally wavy frizzy hair smooth and tame. And the smell...aaaaahhhhh....is so amazing !
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this conditioner, I use it when my hair is feeling really dry. It always makes it feel silky smooth!
Rachel S.
Honestly my favorite conditioner! I have very dry hair and this product does miracles.