BY BIOSILK

Silk Therapy conditioner is a unique self-adjusting formula that provides balanced conditioning and moisturizing. Infused with silk botanicals and vitamins that leave hair soft silky and manageable without weight. Ideal for all hair types. Self-adjusting formula provides balanced conditioning Leaves hair soft and manageable No added weight Adds body and volume. Product Specification Type - Conditioner - Unisex. Item Weight - 11.6 oz. see more...

Kassiah P.
It works very well and smells amazing. Effective, great for curls, hydrating, lathers well, applies gently to the scalp, doesn't leave a residue. Favors well compared to alternative products. 10/10 would recommend. It is expensive, but worth the price.
Lisa B.
Avondale
This product has never let me down! It is crazy how soft & smooth this product makes my hair!! This product also also leaves my hair completely detangled!  Not overpriced at all
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must for after styled shoots! I just worked a film and had the most backcombed beehive for a solid month - my hair felt so crunchy and dry and BioSilk made it feel so silky.
Bianca C.
Philadelphia, PA
This Biosilk silk therapy conditioner is great! my hair is super damaged and dry from straightening it too much so i need a specialized product that will help restore the shine and this is the product for that. It always leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas , NV
Bio Silk is a brand I grew up with because of my grandmother. Ive always loved the smell and especially the way the conditioner made my hair feel. Great quality product but I little too pricey for my liking. I do still use my grandmothers bio silk products
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I think Biosilk smells nice and it takes away all your frizzes but at the expense of making your hair look too heavily oiled. The serum is way too thick and is too heavy on thin hair. I would be cautious when using this product. Maybe a dab or 2.
Marinella T.
I always run some of this through my strands when i put excess heat on my hair. love the way it takes care of my ends and it smells good too
Lacy I.
This detangles my fine thin hair without leaving it limp or greasy...makes my hair shiny and soft and oh so bouncy! Smells like heaven too!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
You never need too much of this on your hair, but oh the small amount does wonders! I owe it to this product that my hair is so healthy.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great condition or at least have soft and silky and smooth moisturized my hair. A little on the pricey side worth the splurge!