BY BIOSILK

Condition Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• Is this product good for all hair types? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i extremely enjoy this product. every time i go to the hair salon, my hair stylist puts this in my hair and it makes my hair super soft and clean. even the next day, my hair is not oily at all, which is a rare occasion for my hair. smells like what a hair salon smells like and a clean smell, hard to describe, but smells super good!!!
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have used a few products from this line and they are good.. I feel that if I used them too often it almost counteracted what it was supposed to do.. so maybe rotate products
Daisy P.
I like the smell of the product and I like how it leaves my hair feeling at the end. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or even greasy. I would recommend people to try it out if they haven't before.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Biosilk products are a godsend. They do tend to run on the pricier side, but they are worth every penny. I color my hair, and this helps maintain the shine and keeps it so soft.
Sara T.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner more...
I love how this conditioner smells. It works great on my hair. Price is decent. But I can’t use it as my everyday go to conditioner.
Tamarah O.
Great beautiful scent, softens and smoothes as well as tamed fly away and frizz. Great for split ends. Love it
Makena C.
Pheonix
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner more...
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and it smells so good and I get all the tangles out.
Christina S.
St, NL
A hair dresser recommended this to me once. She had used it in my hair that day and I loved the sleek and fly away free look it left in my hair. It smells really pretty too and the smell lingers all day. The only downfall for me was that it seemed to make my hair oily within a day or two and I can usually go about 4 days without my hair looking oily. Maybe it builds some kind of was over the hair. It's too bad because it makes your hair look and feel amazing after one use. Great for someone who washes and conditions daily.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love this conditioner!! My hair is chemically treated and this conditioner restores it so well. I love how it feels and how it smells. I will continue to buy it and I totally recommend it!
Farhin S.
India
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner more...
It smells very good and it lingers all day. It makes my hair soft but feel that my hair gets oily after using it. So it's good for dry hair.
Anika W.
Norfolk, VA
Is this product good for all hair types?