Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz

An Ideal Spray Styling Tool Contains Natural Silk 2 Paraben Free 3 Promotes Natural Looking Beach Waves Beach Texture is an ideal spray styling tool that contains natural silk, vitamins, herbs and texturizing salts to help create natural looking beach waves, with volume, body, texture and ideal movement. Not tested on animals.

Does the Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz work like the popular sea salt sprays?
Start your review of Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz!
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth N.
🏖☀️ I really like all the products from BioSilk I love 💛 the fact that it contains natural silk, vitamins, herbs, and texturizing salt to create natural looking ⛱ beach waves 🌊 with volume, body & texture for ideal natural hair movement. 🌴This does not leave my hair looking oily or coarse! My hair feels super soft and bouncy after applying.🌺 I also really like that you can use it on wet or dry hair! And it is also ⚠️NOT tested on animals either!🐇🐀🐥🦆🦎🐛 A little bit of this product goes a very long way...my hair is really thick and long, and I only need 4 or 5 spritz and I'm good to go!👍[product:biosilk-silk-therapy-beach-texture,-5.64-fl-oz] 🦩🦚You can also use it throughout the day to revamp your curls and texture.🦜🦋 I'd definitely 💯 recommend this and repurchase! #influenster #holygrail #wakeupmakeup #mymakeupbag #glamgame #gamechanger #longhairdontcare #goodhairday #newyearnewhair #hairessentials #summerhair #fashionista #girlpower
Tanya K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I was a little disappointed with this product. It made my hair heavy and didn't give it any volume. I wanted my waves to look natural :( it was not too expensive, so that's a plus. I'd check out other brands.
Chloé B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ehhhh no. This did nothing for my hair except create a big frizzy tangled mess. I know that beach waves are supposed to be messy but it didn’t even create waves in my hair. I got better natural waves by just sleeping in braids with wet hair.
Hannah T.
Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz uploaded by Hannah T.
i use this on my son’s hair to add some texture. it’s so nice plus it doesn’t leave his hair feeling crispy.
Jennifer M.
Alma, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Target
Just an ok product. I've had it for awhile and hardly used it. The smell is nice but it does nothing to my hair but leaves the feel of hairspray. Maybe it would work on a different type of hair other than mine
Alina G.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t used other brands of texture spray before, but after I apply this spray my hair feels hard like I put hair spray on it. Honestly I expected different result. This spray is affordable.
Hannah S.
after trial & error, i have decided i love this product. i was applying way too much & it made my hair crunchy. it just takes a few spritz.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
Biosilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture, 5.64 fl oz uploaded by Missy C.
Love love love this. I have naturally curly hair but is really thick so it doesn't usually curl it just frizzes. So I use this right out of the shower and let air dry and my curls come back. I love the smell too.
Yaileen S.
- i usually spray this in my hair after styling it - it leaves my hair with more a hairspray texture
Jerrica G.
West River, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does such an amazing job giving you that beachy wave look that I love. It makes it nice and crunchy but it also doesnt weigh it down and gives it volume as well as keeping the frizz at bay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nneka T.