BY BIOSILK

Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I used to think this product was an amazing 5 star product. Not so much any more, it is pretty chemically and actually not all that great for my hair.
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
This is my favorite thing in the world. I’ve been using this oil for over 6 years now. Its amazing! And I’m going to continue to use it!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
Have been using this product for years to get a great shine and to help protect my hair from daily styling damage. I love this product!
Ana E.
Harrisburg, PA
Great. Non grease, leave hair smooth and appealing fragance. Excellent for flat iron or as protector when using hair tools.
Rachel D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wonderful smoothr/friz eliminator. It does it all with such a small amount of product. Would recommend to anyone.
Sandra C.
London, ON
I started using this when I first started hair styling, and it is still what I compare most other similar products to. It smooths and adds shine to your hair. One of the best products out there.