BY BIOSILK

Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for years. I purchase it at my local beauty supply store. It's makes hair soft and and hydrated. I've repurchased this product over and over again. I just wish they sold the scent in a perfume. It's smells amazing!
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
Love love love the smell of this hair oil. It defintiely leaves my hair soft smooth and shiny but I stopped using because I felt it would make my hair oily faster. It also a bit pricey, but I will say a little goes along way and can last a long time.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
So let me tell you about this product, it's amazing. Smells great. Makes hair look so healthy and thick when used for a good amount of time. But the downfall to it is, it's like crack for the hair. When you stop using the product, your hair will begin to dry and feel brittle. It feels as if you were swimming everyday for the whole summer and the chlorine plus sun damage took its toll or if you curled your hair or straightened it for so long and the damage begins to show. When my hair stylist asked what I was using, she told me those were the effects to some people's hair. I used to love this line product but stopped buying the shampoo, conditioner, and the serum all together after my hair became dry because it is not sold in Mexico when I stayed an extended amount of time.
Brianna B.
Hesperia, CA
I love this product! I have frizzy hair and have searched for a product like this. I use it all the time. It's best for helping my hair stay shiny and tamed. Plus the packaging is perfect for travel.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This stuff is WONDROUS!! I have been using this since about my high school days and forgot about it and recently went back to it! I dont remember why I stopped using it, but this leaves my hair so soft when I let my hair air dry naturally. Tames my frizz and smooths out my kinked ends when using a flat iron.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I love this product! Your hair smells amazing and feels soft and silky. I have noticed that on my hair, I cannot use BioSilk daily as it makes my hair more oily. Great for once a week or special occasions though!
Rebecca P.
I love this product. You only need a small dot and it works through your whole head. Upfront it is a little pricey but it lasts forever so it's worth your money. I am very satisfied with this product!
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
This stuff smells great. I use it after straightening my hair and it leaves it shiny and smooth. Also, after pouring the product in my hands and applying to my hair I like to rub it on my arms. Like I said it smells great!!!
Nicole P.
One of the better products for smoothing. Has a nice fragrance, and isn't heavy. Don't use more than a small amount, it goes a long way, and stay away from the roots to avoid a greasy look.
Angela K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product! I put it in after I flat iron my hair and it makes my hair look silky and smooth! Also, you only need a small amounts so it lasts a long time.

Kohl's