Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsBioSilk
Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/564oz

BioSilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/5.64oz

New. Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BioSilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/5.64oz!
Olivia H.
Manitowoc, WI
BioSilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/5.64oz uploaded by Olivia H.
Love this product so much. I just started using it, I apply it on towel dried hair and my hair dries super soft, silky, and shiny! It also smells nice and fresh. A little definitely goes a long way, so it's worth the price which in my opinion is quite reasonable!
Kim /.
Richardson, TX
BioSilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/5.64oz uploaded by Kim /.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I just started using this leave in conditioner and I am already seeing results! Its has such a light weird build and doesn't weight your hair down and is great for #wavyhair because it makes your waves stand out more. It SMELLS AMAZING. Best results apply it to wet hair.
Beth C.
Gilman, VT
I just recently tried this biosilk 17 leave in. It smells great but I found it didn't do much for my hair. I may have used to much because it seemed to weigh my hair down. Fter reading all the great reviews here, I'm going to give it another try and see if I use less I like it better. Crossing my fingers!!
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
BioSilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 167ml/5.64oz uploaded by Karen C.
This product leaves my hair feeling super soft, looks shiny and fights the frizz. If I’m correct it also serves as a heat protectant as well. I use this after every shower. And it smells good!
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
After the first use my hair is silky smooth and soft. This tamed all the frizz. This is a miracle for my hair. It’s so hydrated. My new favorite 🤩
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product on wet hair every time i wash it & i loveee it. its very moisturizing and good for detangling stubborn hair like mine. my hair is very damaged & i even noticed a difference in my natural wave the first time i used it. the product itself is very thick but i found it can be sprayed directly on the hair or to your hand then apply it in the hair & it doesn’t make a difference.
Nataly F.
Chino, CA
This is an amazing leave in conditioner. It detangles my hair making it easier to comb it. It’s light. It smells good. I love it. It’s done an amazing job & very effective. I will buy it again for sure.
Tina H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this by accident while shopping for shoes at TJ Maxx. I like to switch up my hair products every 6 months. I was familiar with the BioSilk line from years ago and this was only $9.99 so I decided it was worth a chance. Let me just say.... wow!!! My hair truly feels like silk. No frizz and my hair still looks and feels good even at the end of the day. I usually use It's A 10 with Keratin but this worked just as well and it was 3 times cheaper. I may be switching as long as I can keep finding it. Thank you BioSilk!!
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Muy buen producto,da brillo,lo deja manejable el cabello,te lo deja suave,se ve saludable tu cabello,te lo puedes dejar asi o estilizartelo como quieras.Pruebalo.
Samantha V.
aurora
So far of using this product my frizziness has gone away so much! You can truly tell the difference, it also leaves ur hair feeling so soft and smooth. My hair used to be so damaged and after using this it feels like i’ve never damaged it once. Would surely recommend!!

Looking for your answer?