BioSilk Silk Therapy 150ml/5.64oz uploaded by Misty R.BioSilk Silk Therapy 150ml/5.64oz uploaded by Seong P.

BY BIOSILK

A feather-light leave-in silk treatment for all hair types-Incredibly replenishes & regenerates hair-Strengthens hair inside out & repairs split ends-Protects hair from pollution UV & external aggression-Nourishes hair without adding weight-Leaves hair smooth shiny & healthy Product Line: Biosilk - Hair CareProduct Size: 150ml/5.64oz Type: Hair Masks & Treatments see more...

Seong P.
I've been a HUGE fan of the Biosilk Silk Therapy product from Farouk. Used this for years! I only need the tiniest dime-sized amount, spread it across my palms, and then I go into my hair--from mid length to the ends of my hair I work in the product. I'll usually smooth any baby hairs or stray hairs with any product remaining. This Biosilk Silk Therapy really makes my hair shiny, not greasy, smells sooo good, and actually adds life and bounce to my hair as well! My Holy Grail hair product for years and years to come! I highly recommend this to everyone!BioSilk Silk Therapy 150ml/5.64oz
Lily C.
My hair feels moisturized and silky after application. It also has a nice scent, but I'm not sure if it improve the quality of my hair in the long run. I usually use this before blowing and styling. Not crazy about this product as I've tried better hair serums.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
This is my favorite silk therapy brand it doesn't leave ur hair looking or feeling all greasy I have light brown hair with blond highlights and it is very frizzy and dry and damaged I recommend this to everyone please try this u won't b dissapointed
Lauryn E.
This stuff lasts forever because you only need the smallest drop for hydration! Love using it in the ends of my curly hair so they don't get frizzy or damaged! Would reccomend!!
Chelsie L.
My mother in law uses this stuff on my hair every time I get my hair done. It leaves the hair super soft & shiny, smells nice & makes it easier to brush through. I love it so much! If you use too much, it gets a little greasy, but if you use just enough, it leaves the hair lookin amazing!
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I use this after i shampoo and condition when i want to air dry. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth and frizz free. Smells great. A little goes a long way.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
If you haven't tried this, why not its amazing! I feel pampered when i use this makes my hair so shiny and smooth. And no not greasy...top quality