BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Silk Strate is an innovative, temporary, non - chemical smooth straightener for coarse, naturally curly, frizzy or permed hair. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I have to say this stuff is pretty amazing, especially for humid weather which usually causes my hair to go crazy with frizz and curl. This stuff keeps things smooth and straight. The biggest drawback is the high price-this stuff is expensive !
Jasmine H.
I love this product! It helps keep my smooth and shiny all day long. I usually just apply a few drops on my fingers and apply gently to my hair after I finish straightening my hair. It also has an amazing smell to it.
Chanel D.
New Castle, PA
This product has changed my whole life. Biosilk may be a little costly but give some of the best silk press wraps. Biosilk cuts down on the frizziness and keeps my hair silky straight throughout a hot humid day. I believe if you have coarse, curly hair you should try this product with your wrap treatments.
kaylee s.
Rohnert Park, CA
I got this product in a conditioner and it feels weird. It didn't make my hair soft and when I was brushing my hair it was so knotty and hard to control. Plus it also has a weird perfume smell to it witch I didn't like
Nicolette T.
Wilmington, DE
I spent three years using nothing in my hair after the shower but Biosilk and it stayed healthy and protected. Expensive, but it lasts a long time and does a great job.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
This has an awesome smell and over all helps control fly aways. Price is a bit much but when you think about it you get a lot for the price.
Anna F.
Pharr, TX
I like it. it works on my hair when i straighten it. it makes it smooth and it smells good and it is a really good product
Shelby B.
I love this product it make you hair easier to brush. It also keeps it shine and not dull and help prevent heat damage.
Pri S.
Works well to smooth out hair and keep them straight. A very tiny amount is needed else hair can weigh down