BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Pomade creates defined or sleek looks on wet or dry hair. Not tested on animals ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Tiffany P.
I actually bought this in a dollar store and I was surprised to see this. I think, however that the product might have already been expired or damaged prior to my purchase because it didn't look right. However, despite it not looking right, I used it for an emergency bad hair day. It was sticky but it smelled really good! I also noticed that my hair looked really shiny and I was happy with the results. I would by it again to see if I really did get a bad one but I'm sure I'd be even happier with the new one.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
It smells good and tamed my frizzy hair , but I don't like that it left my hair feeling sticky.
Heather M.
Middletown, NJ
I love Biosilk! Keeps my hair soft, smooth, and keeps the frizz down! I use it daily, and it does not make my hair greasy at all!
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
Every time I have used this product it leaves my hair soft and supple! definitely try it out!
Tiffany S.
I love love LOVE biosilk products. I have not personally tried this one, but I plan to!!
Amanda N.
Smells great and does what is intended. It's sticky, but most pomades are. Helps hair feel soft and smooth.
Sarah N.
panama, panama
OMG the smell of this product is awesome! It works great on frizzy hair! Keeping it smooth and holding whatever hairstyle you're having, i use it when i do my curls and it keeps them all day long!
The only thing i dont like is the fact that you have to use it in small amounts cuz it could leave your hair sticky... for the rest this product works great!
Matthew L.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Is this strong hold for thick hair or for thin hair?
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've tried Biosilk products before, but never this one. Does it leave hair greasy or is it like the shine serum?