Biosilk Silk Mousse, 12.7 Ounce uploaded by Esther B.

BY BIOSILK

Style A creamy mousse infused with concentrated silk and botanical extracts to add maximum volume and unparalleled shine. Not tested on animals. Contains no CFCS which deplete the ozone layer. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems USA and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems USA.  Farouk Systems USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems USA product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Esther B.
Evansville, IN
I am a daily mousse user. I have very natural curly hair that frizzes at the drop of a hat. I have used Tresseme for years bit wanted something a little better for my hair. This product is like water...no mousse, just runs. It made my hair so crunchy it hurt. For the money I paid for it, I expected better results, back to Tresseme.
Buffy W.
Blaine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just used this mousse for the first time.   This stuff is fantastic!!! Makes my hair feel great and much less frizzy.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Good product for styling and conditions your hair. Biosilk is a brand I'm familiar with would try out their products
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
I LOVE THIS BRAND AND THIS ITEM. Anytime I need to style my hair, I grab this bottle. Works great.
Alie H.
This is an amazing product! I use it every time I go out on the weekends! Love it!
Christina W.
Love bio silk products! This product is a great buy. Doesn't leave hair crunchy.
Annabel L.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this biosilk mousse and I actually really like it, it works good
Cam N.
Is this very oily to the touch?