Biosilk Shine On uploaded by Sarit A.

Biosilk Shine On

BioSilk Shine On is a unique weightless finishing spray that controls frizz and provides hair with instant brilliant shine and UV protection. Contains no CFAs which deplete the ozone layer. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc.and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc.guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it i see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin A.
I love this stuff! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I style my hair! Leaves it so shiny and smooth which I love! It has a very nice scent helps your hair smell good and no need for improvement it's already as good as it gets
Candy C.
Amarillo, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product! I've always had issues with fly away baby hairs and slight frizz and this takes all of that away completely and leaves me with soft and shiny hair!
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
I love this hair oil I used to take it from my mom and use it and it really transforms my frizzy dry ends to silky and smooth I had to buy my own and I recommend you doing the same
Nicole M.
Perfect shine! It's not a finishing spray tho like I thought it was but I do love the shine that it gives when you use this product. It's my favorite so far due to the other shine sprays I have used seem very oily.
Crystal R.
Tacoma, WA
Biosilk shine on is brilliant! Alike the other Biosilk products that I use on a daily basis, Biosilk shine on is spot on. It leaves hair silky, smooth and without a sticky or greasy build up. It does shine without the grime other products leave in your hair.
Emily S.
Biosilk makes wonderful products. Shine On finishing spray really does control frizz and provide hair with shine. A little goes a long way with this product, especially if you have finer hair.
I like that it contains no CFAs (which deplete the ozone ).
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Biosilk is a great product for dry hair. It helps create a smooth texture and shine. However, if you have fine hair this product can cause you to have greasy hair.
carmen p.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Love the smell and how my hair feels after putting it on my hair. It leaves my hair shiny and frizz free. I would recommend it to others
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I love this product I'm a beautician and i love this stuff great for hair hair makes your hair feel awesome great product!!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
It has a decent spell to it and it kind of does the job it’s supposed to do. Just wish it did more
Stacey M.
Does this add weight to your hair?
Briana R.
Bandera, TX
Is it recommended to use before or after straightening?