Biosilk Shine On uploaded by Megan S.Biosilk Shine On uploaded by Tasha C.Biosilk Shine On uploaded by Tracy C.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Shine On is a unique weightless finishing spray that controls frizz and provides hair with instant shine and UV protection. Weightless formula Helps to repair split ends Provides protection Eliminates frizz(5.3 oz.) see more...

Megan S.
Bolivia, NC
Review for: Shine On more...
I love this spray! I also love the packaging of this. It definitely makes your hair shinier. I like the fact that it doesn’t make your hair crunchy like other hairsprays do. I would buy it in the future
Tasha C.
Very lightweight and provides nice shine and helps combat frizz. I got this in a 3pack which had the shampoo, conditioner, and this spray because it is cheaper to get all 3 in a package deal. It is free of parabens too.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Shine On more...
The only shine spray I'll use! Not only does it smell amazing, but it's so lightweight and non greasy, too. My hair is thinner and every other shine spray I have tried just ends up making my hair greasy or sticky looking. Definitely worth the price! The bottle lasts forever since a little goes a long way.
jennifer j.
This product indeeds create a luxurious shine to my hair, but the ingredients seem to be more chemical-based. I took notice of the ingredients after I felt my hair have more hair build-up after using it on a daily basis. I'm now more interested in more "natural" type products and don't prefer to use this anymore. It's purely preference and my experience. It may depend on each person.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Just need a touch- a little goes a long way. This makes your hair look so healthy with the right amount of shine. It also smells amazing. After you style your hair add quick spray for the perfect look
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
When I use this my hair is very shiny a little goes a long way. The price is good for what your getting especially when you find it in gift sets. I have thick long hair that frizzed easily. When I'm having a frizzy day I use a little and I'm good to go.
Marina H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ehhh... to be fair, I haven't had much luck with "shine sprays" in general. I have coarse light-colored hair that likes to frizz which tends to prevent any good shine. I found that this product sat heavy in my hair and made it oily and gross. It was soft though.
Eunice C.
Birmingham, AL
it does leave your hair shiny. a little bit goes a long way. its hard to use with the nozzle it comes out of. hard to control how much product to get from the bottle and use in your hair.
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
This stuff is awesome! A great protector for your hair while straightening or curling. I love it because it doesnt leave it greasy or oily and leaves a nice natural shine!
Aimee M.
District Hts, MD
I love this spray! It leaves my hair soft and I've had the shampoo and conditioner! They all work extremely well I just love 😻 love it!!😻😻 it's the best spray ever!