BY BIOSILK #8 in Haircare Sets

Biosilk Hydrating Therapy is a weightless, leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment to repair, smooth and protect all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
I have very dry and thirsty hair! For many years I have treated and colored my hair using bleach and chemicals. Finally I found a great product. This line has helped my hair in so many ways. Now my hair is under control and easy to manage. I'm so thankful!
Melinda G.
My hair is color damaged and dry. I've bleached it several times before and this rescued my fried horse hay. Thanks so much! I really loved the light scent and instant hydro boost!
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I am obsessed with ther products. This make your hair smells so good . I have had people ask me what perfume i am wearing, an simply it's just this shampoo and conditions
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I love this shampoo/conditioner duo. I used this when my hair was super frizzy and had endless split ends and it helped my hair regain moisture and softness. It didn't feel dry anymore but I had to make sure I didn't overuse it because I didn't like my hair being weighed down
Carina T.
Fort myers , FL
This is the Best Buy you can get with this brand! The shampoo really gets rid of all the dirt that's in your hair and scalp without being too drying and the conditioner makes your hair feel so smooth and instantly gets rid of tangles!
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
First of all, it's always fabulous when you can purchase several products in a bundle. Its often a good bit cheaper than buying each individually. I have extremely thick, coarse, dry hair & have the HARDEST time finding products phat moisturize without weighing my hair down. This line worked perfectly! The only problem I had was the scent. Not a BAD scent...just not for me!
Chelsea B.
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm usually really iffy about changing my hair products, but this was a nice surprise. I'm not crazy about the scent, but I have crazy dry hair and this was actually really effective at making it feel really smooth and soft.
Sarah M.
Biosilk is a great high end brand and although its a little more expensive I am more willing to pay the price because I know it has good results. It lathers well and is great for dry hair like mine. I wouldnt use it every day just because its expensive but its a nice extra boost for my hair sometimes
Glyniel C.
This restores dry damaged hair and is great for all hair types. it is safe on color and leaves hair smelling great! It helps my hair be more manageable to style and helps ALOT with sloot ends. It is a pricier produxt, however it lasts quite a long time for me since I don't wash my hair everyday.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
I wish I can give 19 starts for this product I have dry scalp and I have no problems it lathers a bit (which is great) and it's the best smelling on the market I would definitely recommend this you will never turn back!! Gooooo get it! And your hair feels so healthy ugh love it