BY BIOSILK

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo for my boys. They love the sweet smell of bubble gum. the shampoo leaves my son's curls silky smooth and tangle free. I am amble to use it with no fear of it causing irritation to their eyes. The shampoo is very gentle and lathers so nicely. I would definitley purchase this product again.
Kaylah H.
Northumberland, NH
Well I know I'm 18 haha but I love this product. I can't be the only one who hates getting soap in my eyes and feeling like they are going to fall out. Well thankfully this shampoo doesn't do that! It lathers very well and I love giving myself a Mohawk I have no problems with this shampoo it smells nice and keeps my hair smelling great for a day or two.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
I've used this on my granddaughter. Brooklynn hates having her hair washed, as most little girls, for the same readon, burns the eyes.I bought, Biosilk Kids Bubblegum Bubbles No Tears Shampoo & know not only does she love getting her hair washed when taking a bath at my house, I put some in the tub & it gives her bubbles & smells yummy.
Sadie W.
Phenix City , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shampoo for both my toddler and my eight-year-old daughter the smell is amazing it's long lasting cleans perfectly. No tear formula is amazing I would repurchase and I would recommenddefinitely satisfied with my purchase
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
My daughter is obsessed with this shampoo! Bubble gum is her favorite scent and it's finally a pleasure to bathe her every night! She loves the way it makes her hair so soft and silky and easy to comb. Best of all  -she doesn't cry about the shampoo getting into her eyes at bath time because it is tear-free!
Kaitlyn F.
I use this because I have a habit of getting shampoo on my eyes and it's suppose to be really good for your hair and I love it this product is really nice I do recommend it and my experiences are always good with this product.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I like knowing I am giving my kids quality hair products that preserve the kiddo shine it still has, the softness, and clean without having a fight over washing hair in the bath. This foams up nicely to help prevent it running too.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My child loves this! It makes the best bubbles that smell great and last throughout the whole bath! It leaves her skin smelling great and makes her skin so so soft! A lot of bubble baths make her breakout but we have never had a problem with this one!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little sister tried using this shampoo and the smell was weird! We did not like the scent and ended up returning for a different shampoo! Also, it doesn't bubble in your hair at all! Her hair was greasy the next morning too.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
Growing up my mom use to buy this for me and I never used any other kind smelled amazing and I wouldnt have traded it for any other ones it helped every issue my hair would go through so Im sure Im going to get this for my kids as well
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Im keeping my eye on in store for this product. I don't like buying stuff like this online for several reasons. One being the altitude change during shipping. But I also like to smell and see the actual product first. So anyone see this in stores? Besides Sally's!! Thanks!