BY BIOSILK

8.5 oz Foam see more...

taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
My daughter use to hate bath time untill i came across this product she cant wait to jump in the tub and it leave bpth of us happy and satisfied she gets the play time while i get to enjoy her laughter and get her squeaky cleab at the same time this product just gave me and my daughter another time of the day to look forward to
Jade a.
I got this for my daughter before and she had a lot of fun with it and so did my niece. It smells super-good and it's not super drying. It lasts a long time and it's a lot of fun.
Aly O.
Such fun! I didn't know biosilk had a product like this... I am DEFINITELY going to try it! Bubblegum is a fun scent too. Thumbs up on this type of product from me!!!
Mallorie P.
Hertford
My kid loves these and they don't stain her skin or the tub. Easy clean up and she had a total blast playing and getting clean.
Thaila I.
Great way to make sure your baby is cleaning themselves. Smells really good and lasts a long time plus they kids love it
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!

Amazon