BY BIOSILK

New. Hydrating Therapy Shampoo see more...

Buy on Amazon
Layla D.
This product is very good for all types of hair it makes your hair hydrated withouth making it greasy. You can find it on amazon or in a beauty shop at a very good price. It comes in a full bottle of 34Oz which is big compared to other products for hair.
Emily J.
Love this shampoo and how it makes my hair feel! My hair is very dry and frizzy and this shampoo helped moisturize my hair. It made my hair look smooth and hydrated. I love this shampoo and would recommend it to anyone with dry hair
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Biosilk ia great! Love how my hair is always smooth after using and genuinely feels hydrated/restored after each use. Once a week I do let the shampoo sit for three minutes before washing to really soak into my roots.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Love how smooth this makes my hair. Only downside I can think of is it sometimes leaves the feeling of extra product in my hair. Def best used for dry scalps. Would avoid if you get oily fairly fast.
Kelly K.
Morristown , NJ
My hair was starting to look dull and dry so I picked this up - my hair is so much silkier and stronger now. It lathers well and smells great, but not overpowering. For the price, there are still other shampoos I prefer, but I will keep this in rotation for sure!
Rachel P.
Great moisturizing product. It is a higher grade line so it is more pricey that your average drug store brand. It is worth the money in my opinion. A little goes a long way so application is easier and you get your money's worth.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Obsessed with this! I've been growing my hair out and working in getting it healthy after being platinum and it's really helped with restoring my hairs hydrating! My hair is so healthy and soft now! I love this
Rachel M.
In the winter my hair is extra dry and straw-like from all the heat-styling I do in the summer, so I make sure to get a good hydrating shampoo that will pamper my hair through the winter months- Biosilk is a no-brainer! Their special formula for keeping my strands from being thirsty is just what the barber prescribed!
Ashley C.
Ashland, KY
This shampoo made my hair feel great and smell amazing. However I feel like I had to use a lot more than normal because it doesn't lather up like other shAmpo so it doesn't last as long as others
Janelle L.
Worth the price! The ends of my hair were constantly frizzed and dried out, i was getting my ends snipped every other week. I talked to my stylist and we both agreed that my hair needed hydration. She recommended this product to me and I have been blow away. Im not trimming my ends every other week and I've noticed the frizz has almost gone away!