Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Shampoo 1006Ml/34Oz

New. Hydrating Therapy Shampoo see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Being an avid run and having my hair up in either bun or a ponytail all day can tend to leave my hair looking and feeling very lifeless and dull. This shampoo helps to bring my hair back to life and repairs it to the point where my hair feel and looks incredibly soft.
Layla D.
This product is very good for all types of hair it makes your hair hydrated withouth making it greasy. You can find it on amazon or in a beauty shop at a very good price. It comes in a full bottle of 34Oz which is big compared to other products for hair.
Emily J.
Love this shampoo and how it makes my hair feel! My hair is very dry and frizzy and this shampoo helped moisturize my hair. It made my hair look smooth and hydrated. I love this shampoo and would recommend it to anyone with dry hair
Kristen S.
Biosilk ia great! Love how my hair is always smooth after using and genuinely feels hydrated/restored after each use. Once a week I do let the shampoo sit for three minutes before washing to really soak into my roots.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
This deeply nourishing formula gently cleanses the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. Biosilk Therapy shampoo is formulated with silk proteins that penetrate the hair shaft, for deep conditioning from root to tip. The gentle formula leaves hair clean and healthy without any build-up. When used regularly, the silk protein shampoo encourages healthy hair growth.
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
I love biosilk. It always makes my hair so soft. It's my number once choice always. It smells nice and keeps my hair smooth and silky for a long time. It really a helps me because I have damaged and brittle hair. I have seriously been using this stuff since I was little!
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Love how smooth this makes my hair. Only downside I can think of is it sometimes leaves the feeling of extra product in my hair. Def best used for dry scalps. Would avoid if you get oily fairly fast.
Kelly K.
Morristown, NJ
My hair was starting to look dull and dry so I picked this up - my hair is so much silkier and stronger now. It lathers well and smells great, but not overpowering. For the price, there are still other shampoos I prefer, but I will keep this in rotation for sure!
Rachel P.
Great moisturizing product. It is a higher grade line so it is more pricey that your average drug store brand. It is worth the money in my opinion. A little goes a long way so application is easier and you get your money's worth.
Kera T.
I have really dry scalp, but this hydrating shampoo has scrubbed all of my itchiness away. It's more pricy, but definitely worth it! It leaves your hair feeling light weight and clean while moisturizing your scalp, but not leaving your hair feeling oily.