Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray uploaded by Naidelyn V.Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray uploaded by Echo S.

BY BIOSILK

WHAT IT IS Hydrating Pure Moisture Leave-In Spray moisturizes and protects hair from frizzing. WHAT IT DOES Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave-In Spray protects hair from moisture loss and frizz by sealing the cuticle layer of hair. Silk and maracuja oil keep hair healthy and calm. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Naidelyn V.
I have curly hair and this helps me so much to refreshen my curls on 2 or 3rd days ! Since my hair is dry it needs all the hydration and moisture it can get. Im almost running out of the one i hAve and i bought it maybe a week and a half a go .
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This leave in spray makes my hair feel really soft. When I apply hear to my hair it seems as if it activates the product . My hair becomes incredibly soft, smooth and blows with the wind. I purchased this product at Marshall's for only $6.99. I highly recommend this product for purchase .
Devon D.
This product is really dose hydrate your hair. I don't like it because it weighs my hair down. It also leaves my hair feeling and looking greasy. I was getting ready for my friends bridal shower and I didn't want to open my new bottle of the leave in conditioner (I'm loving right now). This was sitting in my bathroom unused and I couldn't remember why I stopped using... I was very upset. I had just washed my hair and it looked like a greasy mess.
Karla V.
Wickenburg , AZ
Love this product, since I have curly hair it really helped me comb through it and it made it unfrizzy, doesn't leave my hair greasy very light but still has volume.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
Leaves my hair feeling soft and smells great. I love that I can go anywhere and pick this product up when I run out. The price is great and budget friendly.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
My sisters and I rely on this product to keep our hair smooth. One of our all time favorite hair oils has to be this one
Jessica L.
Leave in sprays are nice. Conditions my hair and keeps my hair from frizzing. Good stuff
Taita V.
São José dos Campos-SP
This Leave In from Biosilk I can not write. Because there are many qualities involved. It just saves super terrible hair like mine.