BioSilk
Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray

Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray

WHAT IT IS Hydrating Pure Moisture Leave-In Spray moisturizes and protects hair from frizzing. WHAT IT DOES Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave-In Spray protects hair from moisture loss and frizz by sealing the cuticle layer of hair. Silk and maracuja oil keep hair healthy and calm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love this!! I don’t even understand why this got 4 stars?!! I use it everytime I wash my hair and if you bleach your hair and have tendencies of your hair falling out while brushing this is perfecto. I also think this would be great for all hair types!!
Kayla B.
I love using this for my curls. It keep them soft and bouncy. I love that this is a bit thinner than their other leave in spray. I use it to touch up any frizz. I highly recommend for curly hair.
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray uploaded by Courtney P.
Compared to other biosilk products this spray is just okay. If I’m out of my redken or it’s a 10 I’ll reach for this because it does work, just not as good as some others. Can often find this on sale at Marshall’s. The smell is really good
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray uploaded by Eli R.
Me encanto deja el cabello súper suave con un olor rico y ami hija que tiene su cabello largo y me es difícil peinárselo se lo desenreda fácilmente 😻😻😻
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
This leave in spray makes my hair feel really soft. When I apply hear to my hair it seems as if it activates the product . My hair becomes incredibly soft, smooth and blows with the wind. I purchased this product at Marshall's for only $6.99. I highly recommend this product for purchase .
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
My sisters and I rely on this product to keep our hair smooth. One of our all time favorite hair oils has to be this one
Maria M.
Thermal, CA
me encanta este producto para mi cabello yo lo llevo usando ya como 6 meses y me a gustado bastante yo lo aplivo con el cabello mojado para mejores resultados me encanta se los recomiendo bastanta
Mandy P.
Leeds, AL
I love thi leave in spray. I use it on my childrens hair because it gets tangled easily. Most sprays leave your hair greasy, heavy, oily looking or too much product. The smell is refreshing and smells amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Echo S.
Tomball, TX
Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Pure Moisture Leave In Spray uploaded by Echo S.
Leaves my hair feeling soft and smells great. I love that I can go anywhere and pick this product up when I run out. The price is great and budget friendly.
Jessica L.
Leave in sprays are nice. Conditions my hair and keeps my hair from frizzing. Good stuff

Looking for your answer?