BY BIOSILK

Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil see more...

Buy on Jet.com
April O.
Norwalk, CA
My hair is very frizz if I do not tame it with the best oil. I have found that this has not made my hair to oily . It keeps the ends with great shine and gives it more life .
Katelyn R.
Really good for friz. You can put it in your hair after you straighten it to calm friz. It can get hair a little oily. Use a gentle hand with it.
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
Maracuja oil is amazing! Not a huge fan of the smell. Works great on my hair. Price is a little expensive. Good value.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Great to use on dry ends. Avoid using on scalp if you already have oily hair or you'll look dirty
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Bio Silk is a life saver when it comes to detangling my hair and also takes care of the frizz. I can really tell a difference in the shine and softness after using this. Big thumbs up and I definitely recommend this to everybody!
Erica D.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great, I'm a very dry person with very dry hair, that doesn't accept product very well. But this stuff worked wonders for me!
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Put this on damp hair and blow dry it and your hair will feel sooo soft!! It has a pleasant smell as well. The silky feeling hair will last a couple days.
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Loved it for my hair i have super curly hair and it didnt frizz at all. I usually have to use gel or mouse but this helped alot
Danika R.
Jamestown, Kentucky
I have had many problems with my hair breaking off and feeling very dry. This product isn't like many, it actually helps treat your hair. Highly recommend.
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I've used this oil to tame dry frizzy hair. Keeps hair in place and prevents it from frizzing like crazy in the humid area I live in.
Alessandra F.
Redondo Beach, CA
Is this strictly for use on your hair? I have been looking for a dupe to Tarte's maracuja oil (safe on skin) or something similar to it.
Amy L.
Galax, VA
Does this contain alcohol?