Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil uploaded by Patricia P.Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil uploaded by Patricia P.

BY BIOSILK

Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil see more...

Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
Love this stuff use it every time I curl my hair to smooth out and brush out the curls. My hair is kind of frizzy and dry so this helps smooth it down and add some shine. Then the next day I just use a little of this over my curls from the day before and it brings them back to life!
Taylor J.
Bend
I really like using this oil in my hair. I use it everyday on both dry and wet hair. I have very thick wavy hair, and this is perfect for taming my frizz and flyaways without weighing it down or making it feel oily.
Patricia P.
Jonesboro , GA
This oil is amaziiiing. I can say ive used this oil for about 2 years and it leaves my hair smelling good and gives it a hydrating boost. I have really dry hair at times but i use this and the L'Oreal leave-in-conditioner and my hair i silky smooth.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Bio Silk is a life saver when it comes to detangling my hair and also takes care of the frizz. I can really tell a difference in the shine and softness after using this. Big thumbs up and I definitely recommend this to everybody!
April O.
Norwalk, CA
My hair is very frizz if I do not tame it with the best oil. I have found that this has not made my hair to oily . It keeps the ends with great shine and gives it more life .
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
Put this on damp hair and blow dry it and your hair will feel sooo soft!! It has a pleasant smell as well. The silky feeling hair will last a couple days.
Danika R.
Jamestown, Kentucky
I have had many problems with my hair breaking off and feeling very dry. This product isn't like many, it actually helps treat your hair. Highly recommend.
Katelyn R.
Really good for friz. You can put it in your hair after you straighten it to calm friz. It can get hair a little oily. Use a gentle hand with it.
Erica D.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great, I'm a very dry person with very dry hair, that doesn't accept product very well. But this stuff worked wonders for me!
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I've used this oil to tame dry frizzy hair. Keeps hair in place and prevents it from frizzing like crazy in the humid area I live in.
Amy L.
Galax, VA
Does this contain alcohol?
Alessandra F.
Redondo Beach, CA
Is this strictly for use on your hair? I have been looking for a dupe to Tarte's maracuja oil (safe on skin) or something similar to it.