BeautyHairHair ProductsBioSilk
BIOSILK Hydrating Therapy Conditioner

BIOSILK® Hydrating Therapy Conditioner

BioSilk Hydrating Conditioner restores moisture levels in the hair with maracuja oil and silk for added strength. Calm, control and moisturize your locks with the combination of maracuja oil and moisture retaining quinoa for smooth, shiny, moisture rich locks.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:
Quinoa make detangling effortless leaving strong hair textures soft and hydrated
Maracuja oil nourishes hair with a light texture for control and calming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIOSILK® Hydrating Therapy Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
Good quality. Definitely the best of the best in my opinion. But keep in mind it is extremely expensive. I use it in rations lol. Got to make that dollar spread for sure. I only ever purchase it when I can absolutely afford to do so. I am an extreme penny pincher
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
BIOSILK® Hydrating Therapy Conditioner uploaded by melanie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Revived damaged dry hair leaves hair feeling soft, silky, moisturized, & stronger. Paired well with the shampoo and oil treatment.
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
I keep this in my guest bathroom for when friends and family stay to visit. Everyone loves it and says it gives them such great bounce and shine, and leaves their hair feeling fresh and soft. Love to keep my guests happy with quality products in the bathroom
Julia R.
Belleville
Used it with the shampoo and worked great. Made my hair nice and soft and my scalp felt great and moisturized.
Telnisha W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
So it's great for a detangle kinda conditioner, as for a hydration type uhh not too sure about. My hair does feel softer after use but that's about it. For 17$ worth I prefer a few extra dollars n spend it on olaplex or redkin. They do more than just make my hair softer.
Aubrey G.
I’ve used this with the shampoo and their hair oil, and it works really well! I have thin hair and it doesn’t leave it too oily!
Phyllis M.
I love this conditioner and use it about one week out of every month. It smells good and I can tell a difference in the texture of my dry hair. It looks silky and smooth. I have definitely been satisfied and recommend it to friends.
Michelle P.
Menominee, MI
Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Conditioner helps keep my hair from looking brassy. It works great & smells amazing. I’ve been using this product for a few years and it’s been wonderful. I definitely recommend it. 🖤
Raeha D.
Perry, NY
Leaves my hair so soft and smooth after a shower! Lasts long and has a great scent. Would definitely recommend to girls with long hair or short that needs some shine and texture!
Jenni N.
Glen Carbon, IL
Very expensive but works great. I wish it didn’t cost so much money. That’s why I don’t buy it very often.

Looking for your answer?