BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
I love biosilk my holy grail product I use it everyday it's a must and inexpensive too
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
OMG this stuff is amazing for dry hair. Non greasy, smells amazing! Highly recommend!!
Sandra C.
Austin, TX
Love this when I am flat ironing my hair. Perfect product that has never failed me.
Juandy C.
Bronx, NY
I have thick extra voluminous damaged hair! This helps me keep it under control
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
At one point in time I used this stuff every night for about 6 months, and my hair LOVEDDD it. I mean I did too but my hair was sooo soft and shiny it was amazing.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
My hair is 37" long, I use this every 2 days to keep my hair silky and strong! A little pricey, but it lasts awhile.
Made g.
maipu, santiago
the product is very good very good quality I like his consistency as it is, and leaves hair hydrated and soft scent
Daphney A.
Aguas Buenas, PR
Obsesed with this product the smell is so good i cant explain it and the hydration its incredible i love it so much
emilly a.
Venezuela
SON DE LO MEJOR, EN LO PERSONAL, LO USO SIEMPRE, NO LO CAMBIARIA POR NADA, ADEMAS, DEJA MI CABELLO SUPEEER SUAVE
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?